SORT BY Relevancy
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses the midst of the journey to transitioning into a new life.
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses drifting away from toxic life patterns.
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses your new reality during and after a weight loss journey.
Edwina Frazier will be sharing with us how she went from being a single mom with six children to becoming a successful business woman, wife and author. Her story will help you realize that nothing is impossible
Pat is truly an inspiration a woman who survived stroke twice and can keep moving no matter what. As a Mighty Woman of God she keeps it moving. Listen as she shares a story and survive no matter what was going.
Amy Prittle has had many ups and downs in her life but manage to turn it around for her good. Tonight Amy is going share with us battle with eating disorder
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses making career adjustments.
Dr. Richard Olree graduated in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology degree and a Doctorate in Chiropractics . He is currently a member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors. He is co-author of the book Minerals for the Genetic Code originally published in 2006 by Acres USA. The book is now in it’s second edition and has sold more than 3,000 copies worldwide. Dr. Olree’s contribution to the book focuses on a chart of the spine he developed that overlays the Standard Genetic Chart.
Dr. Olree currently practices in Hillman, Michigan. He sees an average of 30-50 patients per day. For the last nine years, Dr. Olree has been making house visits to the local Mio/Fairview Amish communities and has been visiting the local Ossineke area Amish for the last 4 years, as well.
He also offers Nutritional Consultations to people all over the world including Germany, Australia, Canada and many other countries. Dr. Olree has been, and is, speaking to various groups about genetics, minerals and nutrition. His recent travels have taken him to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, Indiana, Utah, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and many many more. His most recent visit took him to Ohio where he spoke at the Acres USA Convention.
To see a list of places that Dr. Olree will be visiting, go to www.emineral.info
If you would like to speak with Dr. Olree himself, please call the office at (989) 742-4242 to set up a Nutritional Consult. The cost is $30.00 per half hour. Please fill out the “Become a Patient” questionnaire prior to your scheduled consultation.
How Does Alkaline Water Help Hydrating the Skin?
1. Alkaline water is absorbed by the skin quite quickly.
2. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your kidneys healthy, your skin glowing and energizes your muscles. And many scientific studies show that drinking alkaline water is even better.
3. Water with a higher pH level than regular water can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, slow bone loss, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
4. Water contaminants and impurities can compromise your family's health, as well as reduce the efficiency of your appliances. With treated water, you can reduce or eliminate these contaminants and protect your family.
More about Denise: Speaker, Author, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
Get Healthy Now!
ts on Skin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denise_Thomson
1ST Hour: Host Latifah Hameen will be joined by Guest: Brenda Wakefield. Topic: "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!" Healthy & Unhealthy Eating Choices & Results.
2ND Hour: THE GOOD SENSE G-D GIVES Host: Michael Hameen join by Guest: Rashad Shabazz,Imam & Community Builder, Topic: "SOCIAL INTELLEGENCE" Acknowledging G-d's Gifts for growth of the Individual & Community Life.
2ND Hour: Join Host: Michael Hameen & Guest: Rashad Shabazz Topic:"SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE" on:THE GOOD SENSE G-D GIVES; Program acknowledging the Gifts of the CREATOR for Growing our individual & Community Life.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (49 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (10 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (9 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (6 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Baseball Essential (1 chatters)
- Bougie Girl University (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (1 chatters)