SORT BY Relevancy
When it comes to the wonderful world of social media marketing, some industries are joining the fray later than others. One of these groups in particular is the healthcare community?
Join Christopher Tompkins today as he shares the common reasons why healthcare organizations struggle with the topic of social media and also provides some useful knowledge as to why you need to stop waiting and get marketing today!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
With so many healthcare organizations jumping into the world of social media marketing - why are you waiting?
Join host Christopher Tompkins as he gives you 5 reasons why you need to move today and get started!
The Social Marketing Academy is brought to you by The Go! Agency: Online Marketing Specialists. To learn more about The Go! Agency as well as to gain your free access to our social media marketing arsenal - visit our blog page at our official website here: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com/blog
Have a topic or social media marketing question that you would like to see covered on The Social Marketing Academy? Please get in touch with us by Tweeting host Christopher Tompkins @chrisgoagency or by sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This episode is part of a 3 segment program on:
An Overivew Of the Social Environment (see blog for details)
There has been a lot of focus on social media in the business arena.What about in the Healthcare space?!
Join me and my guest Colleen Young as we discuss social media in Healthcare.
We will touch on:
Peer-to-Pear Healthcare; Social Web for Participatory Health and Healthcare Social Media Canada (#hcsmca)!
We will also extend the conversation to touch on Global Healthcare and link its to social media.
This promises to be a very informative and insightful discussion on a topic that is front and centre on the agenda of many.
Join me with my guest Colleen Young for the episode
also search #OOTSE and #ROTPt for related shows
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
Are you a healthcare professional who is interested in social media marketing?
If you are ready to get going, tune in to today's episode of The Social Media Chef with Chris Tompkins, as the hot topic of discussion is social media marketing for healthcare professionals!
Chris will cover the topic 5 social media myths for healthcare organizations as well as talk about the 5 best practices for getting setup on LinkedIn!
This episode is not to be missed if you are thinking about throwing your hat into the healthcare social media marketing ring!
For more details on the show, visit our official website: http://www.servedfreshmedia.com
Will Social Media Marketing really Help My Business?
All reputable companies today must have a presence online. People want to find out more about where they are spending their money today; social media marketing allows people to learn more and create a level of trust Most definitely! It’s a proven fact, 73% of businesses surveyed by Constant Contact in 2011 had already started using social media marketing with measurable results. Not utilizing social media marketing can actually harm your business, since having an online presence on social media is simply expected of any reputable firm these days.
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
Patriots and the government are they compatible? That will be the discussion tonight. Are Patriots the militia the government told you about? Patriots and the MSM-why they are at odds. https://www.facebook.com/patriotvoicesofsocialmedia If the links are disabled go here for the link.
Patriots, are you tired of being censured or account suspended for voicing your opinion? For spreading the truth? I will read your posts out loud to the audience or you can call in and do it yourself and to whom you want to say it. Call into the show @ (646) 929-1036, Twiiter @patriotvoices1
When you are getting ready to launch a new brand, product or service....are you sure that you are ticking all the appropriate boxes?
On today's episode of The Social Media Chef, host Chris Tompkins goes over the essentials in creating a cohesive launch campaign which includes social media as well as online and offline promotion.
Then he talks about some surprising healthcare social media stats that healthcare marketers definitely need to take heed of.
In the chef's kitchen, Chris discusses some of his easy and fast appetizer ideas to take the stress out of your next gathering.
Find out more about The Social Media Chef at our official website: http://www.servedfreshmedia.com. Don't forget to tweet with us on Twitter as well: http://www.twitter.com/thesocialchef
Jerrod Sessler, CEO HomeTask franchise will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson on Wednesday, July 16th. HomeTask is a multi-service brand concept designed to master service management in the same way that Amazon dominates retail sales. HomeTask uses franchising to grow the brands and strategic partnerships with other quality service brands. Jerrod will share how HomeTask uses social media to build business locally and nationally.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (125 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- DHead Radio (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BearWhitewolf32 (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Word of mouth1 (0 chatters)