SORT BY Relevancy
I have been listening to motivational speakers lately who are encouraging the listener to “create the reality that he/she wants”. At first, I was unclear what exactly was being advocated, but the more that I listened, the more I agreed with the philosophies that were being set forth. Essentially they were saying the same thing that coaches around the world tell their merging athletes—first imagine your success then make it just like you imagined it.
I was never a member of a high performing sports team and I never had a “hands-on” mentor so I did not have the benefit of coaching. As a mature person, confident in her profession, I find that I still long for the mentoring and comradery inherent in working with a group toward a common goal. It is important to interact with others on multilevels.
There is a need for personal intimacy, professional dynamics and a “family unit” interactions. The personal intimacy is the one that too many neglect. The personal intimacy must start with self-evaluation--- Are you who you want to be? Do you look like you mean to look and do you treat others the way that you mean to? Answering these questions can be the motivation to lose weight, wear makeup or less makeup, change your hairstyle or hair color. It should prompt you to drink more water and less every other liquid. It should prompt you to exercise more and often. It should encourage you to laugh out loud and spend more time with those who love your laugh.If you have not laughed out loud this week, take some time to remember what makes you laugh and if it is legal, go do it. I like swinging on park swings. I like the feeling of flying as the swing goes higher. (Gotta do that soon).
To many, going to church fills their social needs; they are welcomed, expected and loved. Everyone needs that type of “group” approval like the TV show "Cheers".
Today's speaker is Dr. Robert Kertzner. The show will be moderated by Dr. Ray Smith.
This talk will be on supporting the health of LGBT people.
What are some of the concerns for the mental health of LGBT people?
How can we understand these concerns in the context of stigma and discrimination?
What can family and community member do to help?
What is it that health care providers can do?
For info about the Division of Gender, Sexuality, & Health, based at the NYS Psychiatric Institute click http://gendersexualityhealth.org/LGBT/LGBTHealth.html
For questions on LGBT related issues please call (646) 774-6962.
To listen to any of our previous archived shows on topics such as child and adolescent health, eating disorders, and substance abuse please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi
While in business school, Liz noticed that traditional corporate wellness programs were singularly focused on physical health did not address employee well-being holistically. Interested in offering a more comprehensive solution, she founded Exubrancy (www.exubrancy.com) in 2013. Exubrancy serves as a one-stop shop for employee health and happiness with an emphasis on community programming. Liz also blogs about workplace wellbeing for The Huffington Post.
Liz holds a bachelors degree from Amherst College and an MBA from Columbia Business School. She resides on the Upper West Side of NYC. In her spare time Liz can be found at comedy shows, running in Central Park, and trying to learn to play the ukulele.
Please tune-in for this Wednesday's show at 4:00 p.m. PST (California) and 7:00 p.m. EST (New York) for a great show with our host Denise Messenger. Our special guest is Mira Dessy. She is a Certified Nutrition Educator, a Real Food Advocate, and the author of "The Pantry Principle: how to read the label and understand what's really in your food". Dessy is a professional member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior, and the American Holistic Health Association. She is also the Executive Vice President of the Holistic Chamber of Commerce, Houston Chapter/North. Dessy speaks frequently to laypeople and nutrition professionals on how to navigate the grocery store’s mammoth packaged food stock, to decipher confusing food labels, and to choose healthy foods. Her motto is “Eat well to be well.” There are so many challenges these days living in our enviornment that it is helpful to know the measures we can take to prevent short and long-term illness and live the life we deserve! You asked for it and we deliver!
Monique Ruffin is the special return guest joining Life Coach Ade for “Taking Responsibility For Your Health, Wealth and Well-Being.”
Continuing with our theme of “Activate the Love Matrix,” Monique Ruffin serves as a personal ambassador for health and wholeness. She has dedicated her life to living and teaching that we will change the world with a spiritual approach to all of life’s experiences and you will shift too when you tune into her personal story.
Join Monique Ruffin and Life Coach Ade as they support you in showing up in your life for you and for others!
Author, activist, life coach, and mother, Monique Ruffin has dedicated her life to living and teaching that we will change the world with a spiritual approach to all of life's experiences. Raised in Los Angeles by her grandmother, Ruffin was the child of drug-addicted, often imprisoned parents. This challenge, along with her grandmother’s life-saving love and guidance, serve as her activism’s foundation and inspiration. She is a a contributing writer for the Huffington Post and Founder of Moms Change the World. Ruffin received her BA in political science from Howard University and a master’s degree in spiritual psychology from the University of Santa Monica.
Call in 347 426 3346 or post your questions on "Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show" fan (LIKE) page on Facebook.
Also, don't miss Celestial Moment with Celeste Morgan. She offers the energy of the day!
For more information about Life Conversations Radio visit www.LifeConversationsMedia.com
in Self Help
The inspiration for this week's show comes from Mother Teresa's quote: “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”
A sense of belonging is directly tied to feelings of happiness & motivation, to our feelings of well-being & sense of meaning in our lives. In this show we'll explore the importance of creating a sense of belonging in your life and practical ways to do just that.
LeRoy is an energy worker, holistic practitioner, teacher, author and the Owner of Energetic Well being. LeRoy enables clients to return to their natural state of wellness, vitality, love, and joy by quickly removing the root causes of symptoms.
LeRoy Malouf uses an Energetic Well Being Process to find and clear key physical, mental or behavioral restrictive symptoms, unleashing our natural state of health, wellness and vitality. Participate in checking the energy of yourself and others using innate, basic energetic skills.
LeRoy became an Applied Behavioral Scientist through the college work and through participating in numerous change, organization development, research and spiritual development activities. His passion is to work with individuals and organizations in powerful ways so that they transform themselves to better achieve their desired goals.
Check out LeRoy's latest book: Knowing and Living Your Purpose, a Practical Guide to Being the Real You Everyday. Available on Amazon.com
Find LeRoy here> http://www.energeticwellbeing.com/
This show brought to you by www.violetrosereiki.com
Zakiyyah shares how our mind , body, and spirit benefit from travel and retreat experiences. She tells of her own healing experience in Jamaica.
The radio program of Alpha Health Ministry will focus on Health Education and personal health improvement by covering various health & wellness topics designed to educate, elevate and inspire people to take control of their health & well-being. This is a Christian radio program which adheres to biblical based principles designed to promote a Healthy Spirit, Soul and Body. Join us for another episode as we cover UV Safety for the Month of July.
Truly Living Well is dedicated to using the most sustainable methods of farming to protect the environment and provide you with quality produce. Our food is free of synthetic pesticides, harmful fertilizers and GMOs. You can have confidence that our food is naturally good and locally grown. Our programs and activities provide agriculture training, nutrition, education and job creation. Truly Living Well plans to address efforts moving towards maintaining a culture of health and wellness in our surrounding communities via this radio. Please tune in and be a part of our efforts here a Truly Living Well.
with Dr Faris Al Hajri
Our guest, Dr Faris AlHajri, a Holistic Health Professional, Author, Researcher and Discoverer of Hot Water Therapies, claims to have discovered the therapeutic powers of Hot Water and its many benefits to cure and prevent many ailments, including those chronic ones; along with many other benefits which he claims, are capable of revolutionizing the human's biological and genetic structures, into a state of entire physical, mental and social well-being. In today's show, Life Coach, Rebecca Gordon, interviews Dr Faris who describes the Methods of Drinking Hot Water, The Treatments that can be cured with Hot Water Therapy and the Science of Hot Water Therapy.
In his Hydro-Thermal Therapies, a new type of Alternative Medicines, Dr Faris shares his new scientific discovery as an approach to natural health and well-being, rather than focusing on illness or specific parts of the body. His Hot Water Therapies provide many benefits to treat and prevent a number of serious ailments and diseases, strengthen the immune system, boost brain memory and libido, reduce aging, whiten eyes, regulate women's menstrual cycle and strengthen hair - amongst a few of the benefits.
In addition, we will learn about the studies Dr Faris has undertaken, that are published in his books "The Miracle & Wonders of Treatment from Hot Water" and "The Values of Well-Being & Its Secrets for Better Living - Theories."
A well respected Holistic Health Professional, Dr Faris has conducted speeches in three International Conferences, and more than forty five various seminars and lectures.
Dr. Neil talks about the recent tragic events that occurred in Connecticut and the impact on our emotional well-being.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- DDP Radio (43 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (38 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- canadianglen (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Hex Education (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sonsoflight (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)