SORT BY Relevancy
Cancer Survivor Invents Life-Saving Holistic Health Insurance to be a reality in 2014! Sometimes in life there are ideas so big that it matters none if they start in someone’s bedroom, dorm room or garage its the story behind the story people love to hear, one of adversities overcome.
Revolutionaries whose vision and contribution were so immense giving up was never an option. That is the story of GreenSurance Financial and the cancer survivor whose discovery as an insurance professional is set to save the lives of millions of people.
There is no cause greater than to save the life of another, nothing more noble or heartwarming. And for Kari Gray a 23 year liver cancer survivor whose life was given a second chance by holistic treatment, her contribution of paying it forward, is helping people out of the healthcare system whose terminal illness treatments kill more people than it saves.
As both an insurance professional and the patent pending holder of only holistic healthcare insurance that will lead a revolution in health insurance, Kari Gray is the holistic health insurance equivalent today before their success of a Steve Jobs or Bill Gates.
GreenSurance Financial is a grass roots company whose starting a movement to a better holistic medicine coverage and healthcare. Because only Green-Surance is an insurance company who’s about people, GreenSurance Financial is the People Over Profits insurance solution.
Please review this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPhAmB7AN6U
In the coming weeks and months you will see the marketplace (also known as the exchange) touted, attacked and discussed. How will the insurance marketplace affect your coverage?
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon to learn what you need to know right now.
Call into the studio (347-945-7433) with your questions or comments, or join us in the chat room.
You may be one of the thousands of individuals who have gotten their health insurance from their employer. In the future, you could be faced with purchasing your own individual health insurance policy. Will you know what to do? Do you completely understand what you need to know to purchase an individual or family policy?
Join Optima Health Blog Talk Radio on Thursday, November 15th when we focus on “Unveiling the Secrets of Individual Health Insurance.” Our expert is Kathy McVey, Manager of Consumer Products. She’ll explore all the ins and outs of buying an individual insurance plan.
Show airs from 12:30-1:00 p.m. but if you miss it, don’t distress, you can listen at your leisure by downloading the archived filed from the Optima Health website.
Today we’re talking about tomorrow. The world as it is and as it’s going to be - the world of opportunity for those prepared – the change architects. Our guest is Michael Jans. He is the founder and CEO of Agency Revolution. He’s been defined in the industry press as an “Insurance Marketing Maven” and a “marketing genius.” Clients have described him as a “Millionaire Maker.” His history includes serving as the Executive VP for the Professional Insurance Agents in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska - the fastest growing affiliate of the Certified Insurance Counselors' (CIC) program - for seven years.
In this episode, I will be speaking about the 10 Essential Health Benefit categories every health insurance policy will have whether it is an individual or group policy.
Today’s guest is Paul Carroll, CEO and Editor in Chief of Insurance Thought Leadership.
Paul is the co-author of The New Killer Apps: How Large Companies Can Out-Innovate Start-Ups and Billion Dollar Lessons: What You Can Learn From the Most Inexcusable Business Failures of the Last 25 Years and the author of Big Blues: The Unmaking of IBM, a major best-seller published in 1993. Paul spent 17 years at the Wall Street Journal as an editor and reporter. The paper nominated him twice for Pulitzer Prizes. In 1996, he founded Context, a thought-leadership magazine on the strategic importance of information technology that was a finalist for the National Magazine Award for General Excellence. He is a co-founder of the Devil’s Advocate Group consulting firm.
Eight Million people now have HEALTH INSURANCE under the healthcare exchange. Does this equal health care? What do they really have? What are they really paying for? What does health insurance really get you when comparing it to life insurance or even home owners insurance? Join Dr. Taffy Wagner as she talks addresses the question - Does Health Insurance equal Health Care?
As we approach 2014 and President Obama’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or, “Obamacare”) continues to unfold, one of the realities each and every one of us will have to face is that of the individual mandate. This is the part that essentially forces each American citizen to have some kind of credible health insurance, or else face some penalties that go up over time. Obviously, this individual mandate has gotten a lot of press, and continues to face legal challenges. But late last year the Supreme Court of the United States upheld it.
So ultimately, as a consumer and/or business owner, you may be asking yourself: why is the government forcing me to get health insurance?
Matthew Byrne has made a career helping people find affordable health insurance. He is the founder of MyHealthQuoter.com, a Dublin-based brokerage providing health insurance for individuals, families and corporations. Mr. Byrne is a subject matter expert speaking frequently about Health Care Reform, Defined Contribution Programs, COBRA, and Medicare.
Richard Mayhew talks with Jay Acroyd about the open enrollment period for people using the PPACA exchanges; the role that shopping around plays in creating a competitive environment for insurers and providers (Response to Digby and Dave Dayen); auto-renewal for December 15 and the reason why everyone on a current Exchange policy needs to log-in and look around, and criticism that shopping for health insurance is overly complex.
Then, what we've learned in this first year of Obamacare and propects for future quality and cost of care or the dog that has not barked -- the technology worked this year, and the program is effectively doing what it said it would be doing.
The radio program of Alpha Health Ministry will focus on Health Education and personal health improvement by covering various health & wellness topics designed to educate, elevate and inspire people to take control of their health & well-being. This is a Christian radio program which adheres to biblical based principles designed to promote a Healthy Spirit, Soul and Body. Join us for another segment of Health By Design hosted by Minister Surette Sands.
Peter Jundt is an independent insurance agent licensed in GA, SC, WI and MN. He is an expert in insurance and has studied the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) and its complexities. Peter joins Sasha Ottey on the PCOS Challenge Radio Show to speak about health insurance options for women with PCOS and to answer some of your questions about health insurance.
Join other women in the fight against Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome at PCOSChallenge.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- School Of Thought By Rabbi (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)