SORT BY Relevancy
On the latest Heat Check podcast, Wes Goldberg and David Ramil talk about how David Blatt's firing reflects on Erik Spoelstra, Justise Winslow's improvement and if it's time to move on from Hassan Whiteside before getting to some trade rumors. They also answer questions from the Twitter mailbag.
Your eyes can reveal deeper health issues. That's one reason it's so important to get regular exams after you turn 40. The American Academy of Ophthalmology recommends going for a check-up every two to four years, depending on risk factors.
Want to learn more? Then, join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as she shares what your eyes may be revealing about your deeper health issues.
Blurry vision, dry eye and light sensitivity...Learn what the real cause of these symptoms could be.
Call into the studio with your questions and/or comments:347-945-7433.
Please join us this Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 p.m. EST for a live show with host Denise Messenger. Our special guest is Dr Gil Kajiki. He is the founder of the Valley Thyroid Institute. He graduated from the Pasadena College of Chiropractic and has been a chiropractor for 30 years. The main focus of his practice is thyroid and Auto Immune conditions.
Through working with his patients he developed the Kajiki Protocol for determining thyroid and autoimmune issues with a particular concentration on Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. He offers his patients answers and protocols to improve thyroid function and overall health.
With his roots in chiropractic-biophysics, Dr. Kajiki was busy helping patients in the San Fernando Valley in Southern California with their spinal structural corrective care when his wife became ill with what at first appeared to be Epstein Barr.
As he watched his wife’s health deteriorate under the care of several doctors, Dr. Kajiki began a relentless search for answers to why his healthy wife could become so ill and yet no one seemed to know how to care for her. After more than two years of tests, medication, B12 shots, and finally hospitalization, it was her husband and not her medical provider who came to her rescue.
After countless hours of study, consultation with colleagues, and testing, Dr. Kajiki diagnosed his wife with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, an autoimmune condition that attacks the thyroid. He spent the next several months treating her autoimmune condition through natural supplements, lifestyle modifications, and dietary changes. She is now symptom free and doesn’t take any thyroid medication. Dr. Kajiki has an educational 5 DVD series of self-help for patients with chronic thyroid problems called “The Thyroid Mystery Solved”. You asked for it and we deliver!
This episode is a candid discussion to the non-invasive therapies to creating a quality life. We will discuss the body and it's reaction to food in this episode. Learn what you may be doing to sabotage your health without even knowing it. Learning what you can do to avoid growing sick and tired and how the mind interrelates with the energy systems which correlates to your sense of well-being.
WOS Herbal Health LLC was created based on strong demand for quality herbal supplements. We aim to provide our customers the best in herbal supplements without binders fillers or following agents. Most foods now are highly processed, preserved and full of artifical ingredients, that by the time it reaches our table, there is little to no nutritional value. WOS is dedicated to bringing you the finest quality organic and wild harvested supplements that are 100% whole herbs. If you are looking for alternative health products, well look no further. Take back your health with WOS Herbal Health
Please join us Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 p.m. EST for a live show with host Denise Messenger. Our special guest is Jocelyne Eberstein, L.Ac.,O.M.D. She is the owner of the Private Practice, The eCenter, in Los Angeles, California. She founded the eCenter in 1990. As a licensed acupuncturist and Doctor of Chinese Medicine, she also holds a B.S. in Nuclear Medicine Technology from the University of Cincinnati. She incorporates both Eastern wisdom along with Western science and techniques to bring her clients to good health and wellbeing. We will be discussing the importance of sleep and why with long term sleep depreviation, it can have negative affects on one's health. You asked for it and we deliver!
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon this Saturday, January 16, 2016 as we discuss a variety of cosmetic products, what's in them, what shouldn't be in them, and what we should know to protect ourselves.
Parabens are used commonly as a preservative, and they easily penetrate the skin. But did you know that the European Commission on Endocrine Disruption lists parabens as a category 1 substance, shown to be an endocrine disruptor? Parabens have also been detected in breast cancer tumors, suggesting a link between them and cancer. Parabens go by the following names: Methylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, ethylparaben, polyparaben and isobutylparaben.
The David Suzuki foundation reports that 75 to 90 percent of cosmetics may contain parabens.
To learn more, tune in and call into the studio with your questions and/or comments: 347-945-7433.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (74 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (7 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- Resolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Vaughn J (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- NormatNite (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)