SORT BY Relevancy
Sexual violence and child sexual abuse understandably affect the whole person, and those effects can strongly impact our sexuality. How we see our body and approach our relationships can unconsciously be dictated by our negative experiences for years or even lifelong. Experiencing bad feelings when touched, having difficulty becoming aroused, disassociating during times that are meant to grow intimacy, or engaging in inappropriate sexual behaviors are all common sexual symptoms of p
Sexual health is a key part of our identity as human beings, yet sexuality is an oft misunderstood concept. Definitions include topics such as avoiding sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancies. We hear about mutual consent and work to eradicate sexual violence. But what does it really mean to be sexually healthy? Issues of body integrity and relationships are obvious pieces to the picture but we must also consider communication, self-worth, values, traum
in Self Help
Every 2 minutes someone in the U.S. is the victim of sexual assault, with more than 207,750 victims each year. More than 17 million people have been the victim of sexual abuse of some kind and most victims knew their perpetrator. We take on this painful topic to help young victims know that they can recover, that they are not to blame, and there are resources available to help them. We also want to let young people know how to keep safe from attack, wherever they are. W
in Self Help
From the ages of 12-15 David Pittman was a victim of sexual abuse. Today, he's the driving force behind TOGETHER WE HEAL, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about childhood sexual abuse while matching survivors with healing professionals. On this episode he shares his story from trauma, through addiction to freedom from trauma and how he's using his experience to make a difference in the post-trauma world. Michele’s shows combine scientific research,
in Self Help
Do you feel worthless, undeserving, unfixable, or unlovable? Are you ready to let go of the pain of sexual abuse and finally feel normal?
If you are beyond sick and tired of feeling broken and burdened by the past, this month's show is for you. You will be taught the three steps you need to take in order to let go of the pain of childhood sexual abuse and finally feel normal. Rachel will also share with you her secret to becoming a "beyond survivor".
You will learn:
Why sexual abuse is akin to an unhealed wound and the steps required to heal that wound.
How your brain processes experiences and how this affects your thinking, feelings, and behavior.
To challenge the false beliefs that keep you disconnected from your genuine self.
To develop new ways of thinking in order to shift your focus, listen to yourself, and to use affirmations that really work.
3 steps, rooted in science, which will lead you out of the pain of abuse.
This show is perfect for you if: You are a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and are frustrated because it seems nothing you do is helping. You desire to reconnect to your genuine self in order to move on with your life and be the person you were meant to be.
*This show is pre-recorded so there will be no Q&A this month. Join me again live in April for more Real Talk with Rachel*
Ready for real sex? Sex addiction is real, and it really impacts the ones you love. With 68 million daily requests for ography on internet search engines and 372 million website pages available, aberrant sexual practices are on the rise. One out of every 6 women struggles with addiction, and of those, 80% act out their behaviors in real life. Anonymous sex, exhibitionist activities, self-destructive acts, and sexual violence are becoming common place. Join us as Sex Addiction Therapist Invia Betjoseph talks about why sexual addiction is such a problem and what you can do to find healing and learn to enjoy real sexual intimacy and pleasure.
On today's show Stephana discusses Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin and how the work of Ina May led to the rebirthing as a process of healing.
Stephana Johnson, a leader in the women's empowerment revolution, brilliantly blends the grace of feminine intuition with practical life skills and business know-how — and the result is a soulful business that empowers women to heal the pain and find greater happiness and success in their relationships and career. www.stephanajohnson.com
Caitlin Roper is an Activist, Survivor and State Coordinator for Collective Shout which is a grassroots movement against the objectification of women and sexualisation of girls in media, advertising and popular culture.
Knowing the pain of sexual violence, first-hand, Caitlin is keen to see change and not only awareness but activation and protection when it comes to girls and sexual abuse. After walking through her own abuse journey, she was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and underwent treatment. Caitlin began blogging about her experience in the hope that by sharing openly and honestly she would not only find healing for herself but could help others who are victims or survivors of sexual abuse.
Caitlin had been sexually abused and for years she had attempted to bury it but found the pain of it all continued to pop up every now and then. The pain associated caused extensive distress and remained unresolved. As she sought help and began to speak about her experience, she soon realised there was a deafing silence around sexual abuse and rape. Victims feel a sense of shame for the violent acts committed against them and in our culture they are often blamed for 'putting themselves in that situation'. This only serves to keep victims quiet and allow perpetrators to continue to abuse without consequence.
Tune in an hear this brave girls honest story and follow her through her blog brighterthanbefore.wordpress.com or follow her tweets @caitlin_roper.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (166 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)