SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Synergy of Life: Holistic Health and Wellness Radio Show, Mikial New Bey and Don Blake Jr. will continue todiscuss the healh benefits of love and affection. They will also discuss what does the phrase "making love" means versus how the physical perception of sex depletes your energy in life and is unfulfilling. You can call in with your questions and comments at (914)338-0665. You can also watch them live in the studio at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/who-has-the-power-radio-network .
In this episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com, interviews Nathan Fountain, MD, Chair of the Epilepsy Foundation's Professional Advisory Board, and Paul Van Ness, MD, Director of UT Southwestern Medical Center's Epilepsy Program. They will be discussing epilepsy quality measures. Dr. Fountain and Dr. Van Ness are the co-chairs of the American Academy of Neurology's Epilepsy Quality Measures Committee.
This interview is part of the Epilepsy Foundation's partnership with the American Epilepsy Society.
On this episode of Synergy of Life: Holistic Health and Wellness Radio Show, Mikial New Bey and Don Blake Jr. will discuss the healh benefits of love and affection. They will also discuss what does the phrase "making love" means versus how the physical perception of sex depletes your energy in life and is unfulfilling. You can call in with your questions and comments at (914)338-0665. You can also watch them live in the studio at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/who-has-the-power-radio-network .
We’re talking about Liberty Health Share. It is not health insurance. It is medical cost sharing. It is allowable under the Affordable Care Act. And if you have been listening to these broadcasts, you know I am a member. I think this makes sense for many reasons. But could Liberty Health Share catch on and actually change the United States. I posed that to Dale Bellis, the Executive Director, who, as you will hear is a visionary but also a modest one.
“That is a bold proposition," according to Dale Bellis.
That was Dale Bellis, the Executive Director of Liberty Health Share. Maybe we can change America. Find out for yourself. Take a look at the 3 programs they offer at liberty health share dot-org slash john daly. Stay in formed not inflamed.
Now more than ever independent artists thirst for an opportunity to be heard. Indie Review Radio is the catalyst to do just that. Each week the show will feature the best and greatest in the world of independent musicians artists and seasoned industry professionals. The show will include new music by indies, the latest in industry trends by seasoned industry professionals and a wealth of information for independent artists that are looking for what's next in their careers.
Juicing is all the rage these days and for good reason. It's a great way to cleanse and loosen up that grip your pants have on your waist. I will talk about some of the great ways to juice/blend, review juicers and blenders and talk about the new way to seal in the nutrients from freshly made juices so they can be sold over the counter. #Convenience
There have been recent polls that suggest the healh among our black and brown brothers is costing tax payers billions of dollare each year! But why? what are the reasons for these latest numbers and how did he health of African American and Hispanics get to be so vulnerable. Is by intent or just lack of proper nutrition. One things for sure we are going to get to the nitty gritty on this show and expose the truths of why things are still lop-sidded when we speak on inequality in this stubborn and selfish nation.
Shona Holmes is a patient who fled Canada to seek life-saving medical treatment in the United States. Now, the Obama healthcare law threatens to make American healthcare just like the Canadian healthcare she fled.
Shona is a leading patients’ rights advocate and in Canada, she is the constitutional challenger in a case to give citizens the right to purchase private health insurance or even the ability to pay directly for her own care without penalty of going to jail. Ultimately, she is watching the United States head towards a government run health care system which will lead to the same awful cut backs, wait times, limited resources, and shortages in doctors, hospital beds, and diagnostic equipment that is seen in Canada.
Shona contends that America should not go down this road and it should preserve the best health care system in the world—the health system that she fled Canada for to save her life.
What do you know about healh care? Do you want to know more about it? What are some of your main concerns about receiving good health care?
Are there some specific health care issues that have you scared? Worried? Curious?
Check in on Anna's Journey... listen live via the internet or call 1-661-554-9121... (Replays will be available following the show online only)
Paintings in the previews by John Morris, Art from the Heart. (www.johnmorrisartfromtheheart.com)
It would appear that America has a new type of terrorist to protect itself against... Its own citizens!
Tonight we discuss Gun control vs the need to dectect mental health.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (30 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (29 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Ms Blue (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TamidAscended (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)