SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
The use of Ozone is exploding in medicine and dentistry. It is alreay used for cleaning vegetables, purifying fish farms, for agriculture, purifying city drinking water and swimming pools, to name a few. However, you need to understand a few ozone basics to select the right technology. Whether you are a dentist or doctor, or a lay person wishing to imbibe the life giving benefits of freshly ozonated water or enjoy an ozonated steam bath, this discussion is for you.
Ozone’s health promoting benefits are due to its ability to distinguish and oxidize only weak or damaged cells in the body. As it is manufactured, it must not come in contact with metal, rubber of plastic. Machines should also be able to produce specific amounts of ozone for differing forms of usage. A number of inferior machines are hitting the market, sometimes due to ignorance of ozone’s oxidizing properties. Join Paula today, the author of Heal Yourself With Oxygen, as she interviews technical expert, Mr. Andrew Piggott, the Managing Director of OAS (Ozone Advanced Systems) Sweden AB, as they explore a number of issues including the reason why we can put ozone in virtually every orifice of the body, but not breathe it directly unless it is bubbled through oil.
HOST: Paula Horan Ph.D. (Laxmi Dechen Wangmo), is an American psychologist who lives in Asia. A Reiki Master for more than twenty five years and an author of eight books on meditation, alternative health, and non-dual awareness. Her new book Fierce Innocence, which conveys the wisdom of her Jnana Yoga retreats in fostering a radiant self-confidence, is now available at amazon.com/author/paulahoran. Also look for the new edition of her book Heal Yourself With Oxygen, due out in November 2013.
Join Teresa as she welcomes back two of her most popular guests, the popular duo of Doyle Ward and Sandra Filer!
They will discuss their event. Heal Your Life, to be held at the Cayce Center, September 28-29, based on the work of Louise Hay. This 2 Day Event, in Houston Texas, discusses your ability to thrive, and promises to be lively, upbeat and FUN!
Karen Cressman, a Spiritual Interpreter who brings forth wisdom from other realms, will talk with Archangel Raphael to get answers to our questions concerning how we shift our consciousness to align with the 'I Am' or 'God Within' presence in each and every one of us. Learn how to 'Be' unconditional loving consciousness. Call in or type your questions in the chat room and join us for wisdom, light, laughter, fun and a powerfully synergy of Love filled energy.
In a special Tuesday night episode, we do one of our "famous" second-by-second, obsessive breakdowns of the new (and final) Catching Fire trailer. The arena! The locket! The fog! Monkey mutts! Jabberjays! We discuss it all. Obviously, we want to know what YOU think about the new trailer, so please leave a comment on our website and let all your thoughts and emotions out! We also chat briefly about the latest stills released in Us Weekly and People.
In Episode 125 of Fireside Chat, we compare the first film in the Hunger Games franchise with what we've seen of Catching Fire thus far. With its bigger budget, improved CGI (Weta, anyone?), and reassuring quotes/decisions from director Francis Lawrence, it seems as though we're in store for something truly grand come November 22. Some even believe that Catching Fire has the power to surpass $1 billion in worldwide ticket sales. But is bigger necessarily better? In recent weeks, many fans have been quick to praise Lawrence while being very vocally negative about Gary Ross and The Hunger Games. Is this fair? How have our own opinions of the first movie changed since March of 2012? We discuss.
(Of course, we also want to know what you think. So leave a comment on our website with your thoughts on the topic and let us know if/how your perceptions of The Hunger Games and Gary Ross have changed now that you've gotten a good taste of what to expect from Francis Lawrence.)
in Self Help
Learn the power of spiritual fitness and how to achieve it as we continue to discuss the second of three of the basic tools it takes to achieve a level of spirtual fitness that will help you manifest your goals and dreams. The second tool is one of the most important tools to spiritual growth, find out if you are using it to create the life you deserve.
World Footprints shares the highlights from the World Food Program’s George McGovern Leadership Award Ceremony and global hunger conference at the U.S. Department of State.
This event honored the contributions made by Howard Buffett and Bill Gates to combat global hunger.
Join Host Live Chats
- Reader Tash (18 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (11 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (9 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (8 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- PA RADIO (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- TPPCTV (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Prophetess Elect Theresa (3 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Alpha Star Radio (3 chatters)
- the certain ones (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- Ghost Whispering (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Paradox East Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- My Soul (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Health Corner (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (1 chatters)
- Evangelist Spaulding (1 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (1 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)