SORT BY Relevancy
Co-hosts Glo Smith and Adrienne Ross introduce their new Blog Talk Radio show, The Right Voice, by lending their own voices to the important issues currently transpiring in the nation. Crime and punishment, or a lack thereof, seem to be taking over from Baltimore to Texas. Free speech is under fire--literally. And presidential candidates are multiplying with all the pros and cons that accompany them. Let's talk about all of this and more on the inaugural TRV broadcast.
Tune in from 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, June 2, and become part of the conversation by calling in at (646) 200-3715.
Dan the Man and The Big Jack roll out the Friday edition of the Sports Time Radio podcast for you. Talk about the sports you want to right here. You'll never get the same story on repeat here. It's all the sports all the time and it's the sports topics that you and all of your friends are talking about. You can stay interactive with all of us on Twitter @Sportstimeradio @Burketime @Danzeeeman and @Mrfanofsports you can also check out the blog at www.Sportstimeradio.com
This week's show will have another guest who will talk about an ethical dilemma she faced.
Social media marketing consultant and coach Andrea Stenberg is passionate about helping small businesses get more clients using Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Twitter and Pinterest. An award-winning blogger at TheBabyBoomerEntrepreneur.com she has one of the top 5% most-viewed LinkedIn profiles, over 2000 Twitter followers and almost 93,000 views of her Google Plus profile. She brings her working knowledge of social media to help her clients navigate the social media waters with better results in less time.
This week's show will feature a guest who will share an ethical dilemma that he faced. Ahmard Vital is a sports media analyst who evolved into a keynote motivational speaker and author. After nearly a decade of studying the success habits of high achieving athletes, he developed a philosophy, which is not only documented in his book Awaken the Baller Within, but also shared in his keynotes for athletic organizations and companies across the country.
Check out the Offseason discussion of the NY Football Giants with the Bleed Blue Show platform with hosts and stakeholders to have open dialogue with this season in review, off season moves to be had and ways to improve the team from the fan perspective. This episode will touch on the NFL Draft results for the NY Giants. Off season personnel moves, changes in schemes, free agency, draft, roster adjustments, and transactions as a whole - what are you expecting as a NY Giants fans between now and the regular season. There will be a lot of offseason discussion to be had and can be found right here on the Giants Round Table. Tune into the BleedBlueShow.
In the news, the consequence of not getting children vaccinated against measles virus is headline. Do parents have the right to choose whether their children receive available childhood diseases vaccines? The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends getting 28 doses of 10 vaccines for kids aged newborn to six years old. All 50 states require vaccinations for children entering public schools but all issue medical exemptions, 48 states, excluding Mississippi and West Virginia, permit religious exemptions, and 19 states allow an exemption for philosophical reasons.
.Proponents say that vaccination is safe and one of the greatest health developments of the 20th century. They point out that illnesses, including rubella, diphtheria, smallpox, polio, and whooping cough, are now prevented by vaccination and millions of children’s lives are saved. Opponents say that children’s immune systems can deal with most infections naturally, and that injecting questionable vaccine ingredients into a child may cause side effects, including seizures, paralysis, and death. They contend that numerous studies prove that vaccines may trigger problems like autism, ADHD, and diabetes
From 1989 to July 1, 2014, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) made 3,645 compensation payments of over $2.7 billion in awards and $113.2 million to cover legal costs. About 30,000 cases of adverse reactions to vaccines have been reported annually to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) since 1990Thimerosal, formaldehyde, and aluminum, are added to vaccines to improve stability. After public outcry, thimerosal was reduced to trace amounts in vaccines for children under 6 years old.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimated that 732,000 American children were saved from death and 322 million cases of childhood illnesses were prevented between 1994 and 2014 due to vaccination.
Welcome to LL SPORTS 2! A sports show for everyone!! – but for the ladies, we’ll get an opportunity each show to teach you some of the fundamentals of baseball, basketball and football. We promise to never answer your questions with "not right now, the game is on!"
If you didn't believe before, can you believe them now?!? The Atlanta Hawks are headed to the Eastern Conference Finals for the first time in franchise history! How do you spell collapse....L A C L I P P E R S! Tune in as we discuss the self-destruction of the Clippers and the elevation of the Hawks and everything in between. Also, we will have another special guest co-host on the show this week!! Another fan favorite.
All of this plus the Wednesday Wikipedia, the Ladies Learn Moment, your phone calls, comments, questions and much much more!
Join TJ & our special guest co-host Wednesday @8p EST!
You can tell everything about a person by looking at his integrity. Since people build companies, you can tell everything about a company by looking at its peoples' integrity. This week's guest, Jeff Beale, best-selling author and marketing strategist, helps businesses leverage their knowledge to gain authority status in their industry, then uses "Authority Marketing" to generate higher converting leads. He will share an ethical dileemma and how he resolved it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (47 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (13 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ChrystyanaLadoucer (0 chatters)