SORT BY Relevancy
Today's Consulting Corner, we'll be talking to Wes Hazlitt. Wes Hazlitt is one of the authors of hte Independent Business Marketing Bible (available on Amazon). As a consultant, he focuses on delivering mobile marketing to small business. Listen to Wes as he describes how small businesses can best profit from proven strategies.
Learn all about Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards and the new Red Cat Cellars!
What is the connection between neuroplasticity and economics? In this episode I'll explore the discoveries in brain plasticity as related to human development and injury. Seperately I'll focus on the timeless classic Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt and make the connection between principles of neuroscience with principles of economics. In conclusion I'll show the relation of this connection to the current state of affairs in society.
This may be a new and strange material for an internet radio audience, but I find it fascinating and helpful to further understand the unity of knowledge necessitated by existence.
May you have a value-driven day!
Today's guest is the very tech savvy Josh Nekrep a Winnipeg REALTOR with Century 21 Carrie and host of the Winnipeg Tech Lunch.
Josh discusses why he no longer uses any forms of "push" marketing and relies instead on engaging the future prospects for his business through Social Media Josh share his keys to using Social Media successfully The 4 things you should NEVER DO on Social Media platforms & The 2 things you must ALWAYS DO At Connections Performance We explore the pros and cons of using social media strategies to market yourself or your business Like it or hate it - Social media platforms are here to stay and people are talking about you online Are you listening? What are you doing to engage current clients and attract new clients and ultimately build your bottom line? Are you using the viral nature of social media to your advantage? Josh believes in the adage "Build Community around your business and your Community will build your business Favourite Book - Un-Marketing - By Scott Statten Find Josh on facebook
Our guest today is Doug Lampi, President of Quetico Internet Marketing; Creating websites since 1997, Doug Lampi and Quetico Internet Marketing provide year-round marketing plans for seasonal tourism, travel and adventure businesses.
Doug is an award winning marketer who turns over successful niche marketing and shines the light on strategies that convert; angering to some, inspiring for many
At Connections Performance Media we explore the pros and cons of using mobile and social media strategies to market your business
We explore the pros and cons of using mobile and social media strategies to market your business
Doug reviews the latest trends in social/mobile marketing, squeeze pages, the importance of Reputation Management, Inbound vs Push marketing and QR codes.
Doug believes it is important to have a blueprint for you online strategy - Learn why on today's show
Like it or hate it - Social media platforms are here to stay and people are talking about you online
Are you listening?
What are you doing to engage current clients and attract new clients and ultimately build your bottom line?
Are you using the viral nature of social media to your advantage?
For more about Connections Performance check out our website
Ron Paul News
Texas Establishment Republicans are scared to death!
A lot of people dislike Mitt Romney
Ron Paul News Daily Vlogs
Ron Paul Statement on Tax Freedom Day
The Importance of Henry Hazlitt
Professor Obama Gets an F
Lew Rockwell - Tuesday Edition
Texas Establishment Republicans are scared to death!
Posted: 17 Apr 2012 03:10 PM PDT
E-mail from Texas National Committeeman Bill Crocker:
"Please plan to attend the SD [Senate District] conventions next Saturday and bring all your friends. We need to be sure we are not overwhelmed by the Ron Paul people, who still want to send a list of all Ron Paul people to the state convention."
RON PAUL NEWS
Shirley and Pat Miketinac will host a Constitutional Study Group Suggested Reading - Toward the Framers and Beyond Confederation and Constitution 1781-1789 compiled and edited by Forest and Ellen McDonald, Original Meanings by Jack Rakove, The United States Constitution by James Beck (1921-1925 ed.), The Summer of 1787 by David O. Stewart, Ratification by Pauline Maier, Ratification Debates in the Several States ( See Virginia vol. 3), Yale Avalon Law Library: Eliot’s Debates, Anti Federalist Papers and Constitutional Debates by Ralph Ketcham The Federalist Papers by John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison, Empire of Liberty by Gordon S. Wood James Madison and the Republican Legacy by Drew McCoy, The Law by Bastiat, Economics in one Lesson by Henry Hazlitt Restoring the American Dream by Robert Ringer. The Yale Law School, Lillian Goldman Law Library, The Avalon Project, provides access to centuries of historical documents of our English heritage and of early American History.
During this initial broadcast I will be discussing Henry Hazlitt's text "Economics in One Lesson" Chapters 1-3. The text is free for download through the Foundation for Economic Eduction and a link is provided for the free download on my blog page at http://wolfravenous.wordpress.com
Chapter 1 is simply The Lesson. In a mere five pages Hazlitt succinctly summarizes the truth about economics and how the study applies within a society. The truths he reveals here are as relevant today as they were in the 50's when he published the text.
Chapter two investigates how the lesson applies to the broken window scenario. This discussion does a simple truthful refutation of the Keynesian economic fallacy that aggregate demand boost is good regardless of the source or reason.
Chapter three discusses the mistaken idea that economic growth is a silver lining to the cloud of destruction due either to natural disaster or war.
Following shows will discuss other chapters within the book and their relevance to recent and current events.
Join me on Wine Talk this week when we chat with Hazlitt 1852's winemaker, Tim Benedict. I will ask him about the amazing success of Red Cat and the wine's new "mini" bottles. We will also talk about some of the other outstanding wines he makes from Cabernet Franc to Riesling.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (33 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (30 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (0 chatters)