SORT BY Relevancy
Hello family, it's that time of year again, yea, the old dreaded allergy season. From now until September people will be suffering from, fresh cut grass, pet dander, pollen, blooming flowers, plants and trees, the dirty ac systems in our homes and much, much more. But, listen up everybody there is hope. We don't necessarily have to spend the entire Spring and Summer indoors, nor do we have to spend all of our money on pharmaceuticals. There are some natural remedies that have been proven to work, you just need to take a little time and find what works for you. Everything may not work for everyone, simply because people's bodies react differently, to different things. Join us as we attempt to ease your suffering this season, you may be glad you did.
Disclaimer - As usual, I am not a Doctor, but rather a concerned man of God, only wanting to help others through my experience and research. I am a 30+ year veteran of the culinary industry with a vast knowledge of food.
Why are allergies on the rise?
Find out the cause and solution to these potentially life threatening diseases. Food allergies can kill, I will give you ways to protect you and your family from potentially deadly foods. I will answer the question of "Why" allergies are on the rise.
I will also give natural solutions so you can life an allergy free life, healthy and dynamic!!!
On this, a very special episode of Fever Keeps It Real, the crew will boldy go where they have never gone before; to let those who we feel deserve get a piece of our minds. We all have something to stay and someone to say it to and NOBODY is safe. We will also be welcoming special guests from CWF, GCW and 3CXW. To give us your feedback on our rants, please call us during the show at 818-369-1406.
Host Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dr. Rob Ivker will be discussing allergies and hay fever relief.
Dr. Rob Ivker developed the Sinus Survival Program to treat allergy problems while addressing the root cause of the symptoms. He has made tremendous breakthroughs over the years to help his patients, readers and internet audience around the world.
Dr. Robert S. Ivker is the best-selling author of Sinus Survival: The Holistic Medical Treatment for Allergies, Colds and Sinusitu
In 2012, Hay Group’s research revealed that depressed levels of employee engagement and enablement were stunting business performance with: Just two-thirds of employees engaged Firms losing ground to the highest performing organisations Company loyalty hitting a new five-year low More than 40 percent of the global workforce intending to leave their jobs within five years In this show we talk with Sam Dawson, head of Hay Group’s employee engagement practice in the UK as the company reveals their 2013 findings. Have things changed for the better or have levels of engagement fallen further? Special guest: Sam Dawson, Hay Group
Host: Jo Moffatt
Back channel: https://plus.google.com/communities/118419210283831602780/events
New Air and Soil Testing for Valley Fever Hear about it on Valley Fever Survivor Radio! The University of Arizona College of Public Health's Dr. Joe Tabor is our guest on Valley Fever Survivor Radio to discuss his recent project: to detect Valley Fever's spores in the air and soil far more cheaply than ever before. "Because the potentially fatal valley fever fungi are so difficult to isolate from the soil and air I am developing an improved and less expensive petri dish method
This is part 2 of our interview with the University of Arizona College of Public Health's Dr. Joe Tabor.Why do pets really matter for proving the cost effectiveness of research?How can soil testing show the importance of Valley Fever?How did a Japanese talk show discuss Valley Fever?These topics and more are discussed in this second half of the interview.You can learn more about the project and donate to its funding here: http://www.rockethub.com/projects/18785-valley-fever-fungus-detection
The OFFICIAL LAUNCH PARTY is this week on Friday the 13th, and Matt and Shawn will finally reveal it's location! However, if you want the exclusive invite, sign up at http://nashvilleundergroundradio.com/signup
This week, Shawn calls in from the road with Ann Marie, while Nashville Underground Radio introduces Nick Stubblefield, who joins Matt in the studio.
And this week's #NUartist is Fabrizio and the Fever! Known for their energetic live shows, unique sound and in-depth, poetic lyrics, FnF is quickly growing in popularity around Nashville.
Control the variables in your life that you can control and "make hay while the sun shines."
Do your best and live with the consequences.
Listen in as Jay Kubassek shares a traumatic story from his days as a farm manager. A wake up call that changed the way he was going to see life and business from that moment on.
Valley Fever Americas Foundation Chairman Mike Cooper shares his perspective on many important topics. How the Vaccine Project has grown and changed? What are the current funding concerns for the vaccine? How does he view the overall problem of Valley Fever publicity? What will happen with the new congressional Valley Fever task force?These questions and more will be answered from the unique perspective that Mr. Cooper brings from decades of volunteering for the Valley Fever cause.For more on Valley Fever, visit http://www.valleyfeversurvivor.comFor more on the Valley Fever Americas Foundation's Vaccine Project and their upcoming August 10th, 2013 walk on Valley Fever, visit http://www.valleyfever.com
The One throws the elderly out of their homes, and the only one to whom they can turn to for help is....Harry Reid; Yorktown, Virginia restaurant Barrycaded....with owner and staff trapped inside; Spite House ignored warnings healthcare.gov was a disaster in the making because, you know, they know everything; Is Ted Cruz an incurable pessimist?; and Shutdowngeddon gets diagnosed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- Omega News (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (48 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Omega Man (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (22 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (14 chatters)
- BITEradio me (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (11 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (10 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Kawakab (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Billy D Online (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Matthew Brower Show (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Power Talk With Alarice (0 chatters)