SORT BY Relevancy
Having fun in the faith can be found in various ways throughout our human and spiritual experience, we must give ourselves permission to not be so serious in our faith, but to also experience the fun in the spiritual life we have chosen.
We, as faithful beings, should not fear that if we are having fun there will be penance due, but that fun and faith go hand in hand in the total human experience and connection to God.
Guy M. Allphin II is an Ocean Beach California transplant originally from Beloit Kansas. He is a Reverend affiliated with the Universal Life Church and recently celebrating twenty year in service to the ministry and has been involved with environmental research for over 25 years.
This week the St. Christopher’s Inn Recovery Radio Podcast interviews current clients Steven M and Matthew F on the topic of having fun sober. Host David Gerber discusses the process of giving up leisure activities for the lifestyle of use, and together, David, Steven and Matthew identify how the lifestyle of recovery needs to incorporate fun activities and the importance of finding fun things to do alone and with others. They also explore fun things to do at St. Christopher’s Inn.
Join Host Live Chats
- Uncensored Radio (32 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (24 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (10 chatters)
- Computer America (7 chatters)
- Witching Hour (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (5 chatters)
- Grok Radio (4 chatters)
- EGH Media (4 chatters)
- United Psychics (4 chatters)
- FallenAngelsTV (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- Lets Ask the Angels (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (2 chatters)
- Unlimited Life (1 chatters)
- ADR Radio (1 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Instant Replay with Ace Colby (0 chatters)