SORT BY Relevancy
Go one-on-one with Cole Toner who discusses Harvard football and his thoughts on a career playing professionally when his collegiate time ends.
Toner will share his strengths and ability to our audience of listeners around the globe who crave the unique setting made available by College2Pro.com who strive to enhance the progress of any college athlete with hops of one day playing professional football.
College2Pro.com bringing the hardcore NFL enthusiasts the absolute most detailed interviewed and analysis of NFL Draft Prospects.
Join host Bo Marchionte and special guest Cole Toner on the C2P podcast powered by football lovers everywhere.
Join Johnnie and Daniel as they tackle a topic that is gaining more and more traction in the small and large business market place. Why is mediation important, how do you start and does it really help. Studies show that taking just a few minutes a day to reflect can have long lasting results for your health and business. Tune in for this dynamic discussion, you won’t want to miss!
Borrowing from one cancer treatment to treat another is common, but the insights learned from a cancer treatment class of drugs could be applied to neurological disorders like ALS. Dr. Alfred Goldberg, PhD of Harvard Medical School has deep expertise in proteasome inhibitors. These drugs are commonly used in blood cancers, but he has found a potential use for them in neurological disorders including ALS.
Failure. We all try to avoid it but sometimes it is our best teacher. Serial entrepreneur, info product marketer, speaker and coach, Heather Havenwood shares some of her best entrepreneurial lessons with us during our interview. She'll share some timeless entrepreneurial secrets that she has discovered and we'll explore the question: What is the number one thing that business owners do NOT do at the start of the creation?
When writing a business plan proposal, It doesn’t matter whether you’re just starting up or if you’ve been in business for decades, as a business owner you should have a road map for your business in the form of a business plan.
In this episode we will discuss:
Why Business Planning is important
How to prepare a proposal
Components of a Proposal
Exactly WHEN and HOW do you delegate important tasks in your business? Its not just a matter of trust and confidence. Rather, it involves some interesting give and take on your part, as well as a willingness to understand who is best suited for a particular task--not merely who's presently available to take it on. Join Steve, Bill and Rick to explore these helpful alternatives for growing a healthy business.
Steve Smith – GrowthSourceCoaching.com
Bill Bernard – WFBLegalConsulting.com
Rick Moscoso – Captivate365.com
Women how a difficult time finding balance between their busy lives with family, business, careers and having time for needs. Most women take a back seat to their the other priorities which causes a lot of stress in our day-to-day lives. This episode will discuss ways to handle everyday stressful situations and will change your mindset so that you view the stress in a positive way instead of a negative one. Stress is the number one factor with heart disease, and heart disease is the number one factor leading to women's death.
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://lesko.com/, http://bigdatalesko.com/, grantsandcrowdfunding.com and http://lesko.com/videoebooks discusses on how to put “I Went To College At Harvard” on your resume honest and free
Join Host Live Chats
- sherrytalkradio (37 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (30 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (5 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Plumluvfoods (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Living a life full of self love (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Resistance Radio live (2 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)