SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Writer's Coach Radio we talk with Rowena G. Kuo, Executive Editor for Harpstring Magazine and Books. Rowena has a heart for unpublished writers and considers each manuscript deposited into her acquisitions box a potential means of ministry. Regardless of the stage within which a particular piece presents itself, the author’s voice resounds, much like the resonance heard from a single harp string. Rowena’s goal is to listen for that voice, foster to fine tune it, and then reverberate it to a world desperate to hear it. With over 15 years of ministering to children, youth groups, young adults, and now women and family groups, Rowena advocates for writers to build God-centered support systems consisting of people, perseverance, practice, and most of all, prayer.
Learn more about Rowena and Harpstring at:
Everyone has a story to tell. Our job at Writer's Coach is to help you get yours in print. Let's chat about your goals & questions.
Coaching Phone Call - $55.00 (1 Hour) | Focused phone call to work on your goals and book projects.
Focused Coaching Call - $35.00 (1/2 Hour) | Zero in on an issue, be it plotting, scenes or character development.
Click for a list of other coaching sessions.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (18 chatters)
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (14 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (12 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (6 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Red River Radio (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Lynch (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (2 chatters)
- The Final Say (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Dellani Oakes (1 chatters)
- demon paranormal hunters Radio (1 chatters)
- The Zurriane Show (1 chatters)
- Military Mamas (0 chatters)