SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Writer's Coach Radio we talk with Rowena G. Kuo, Executive Editor for Harpstring Magazine and Books. Rowena has a heart for unpublished writers and considers each manuscript deposited into her acquisitions box a potential means of ministry. Regardless of the stage within which a particular piece presents itself, the author’s voice resounds, much like the resonance heard from a single harp string. Rowena’s goal is to listen for that voice, foster to fine tune it, and then reverberate it to a world desperate to hear it. With over 15 years of ministering to children, youth groups, young adults, and now women and family groups, Rowena advocates for writers to build God-centered support systems consisting of people, perseverance, practice, and most of all, prayer.
Learn more about Rowena and Harpstring at:
Everyone has a story to tell. Our job at Writer's Coach is to help you get yours in print. Let's chat about your goals & questions.
Coaching Phone Call - $55.00 (1 Hour) | Focused phone call to work on your goals and book projects.
Focused Coaching Call - $35.00 (1/2 Hour) | Zero in on an issue, be it plotting, scenes or character development.
Click for a list of other coaching sessions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- KAS1 (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Disciples of Jesus Christ Love (2 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (1 chatters)
- SpokenWord-Radio (0 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (0 chatters)