SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Writer's Coach Radio we talk with Rowena G. Kuo, Executive Editor for Harpstring Magazine and Books. Rowena has a heart for unpublished writers and considers each manuscript deposited into her acquisitions box a potential means of ministry. Regardless of the stage within which a particular piece presents itself, the author’s voice resounds, much like the resonance heard from a single harp string. Rowena’s goal is to listen for that voice, foster to fine tune it, and then reverberate it to a world desperate to hear it. With over 15 years of ministering to children, youth groups, young adults, and now women and family groups, Rowena advocates for writers to build God-centered support systems consisting of people, perseverance, practice, and most of all, prayer.
Learn more about Rowena and Harpstring at:
Everyone has a story to tell. Our job at Writer's Coach is to help you get yours in print. Let's chat about your goals & questions.
Coaching Phone Call - $55.00 (1 Hour) | Focused phone call to work on your goals and book projects.
Focused Coaching Call - $35.00 (1/2 Hour) | Zero in on an issue, be it plotting, scenes or character development.
Click for a list of other coaching sessions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (35 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (24 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (19 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (13 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (6 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (2 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)