SORT BY Relevancy
Heather "The Heat" Hardy joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss her upcoming fight August 1 at The Barclays Center.This will mark Hardy's fourth fight at The Barclays Center and it is quickly becoming her home.We also take a quick look back with Hardy at her last fight against Noemi Bosques and what she see's in her future going forward.Hardy talks about her confidence in being matched up with most girls in her weight class and her hopes of one day getting a WBC World Title shot and facing Jackie Nava of Mexico when she is ready.Hardy also talks about her increasing popularity,women's boxing on TV and gives us a few thoughts on Danny Jacobs taking on Sergio Mora and Paulie Malignaggi's return to face Danny Garcia all on the same card she fights on.
GRAB your FREE gift here---> http://RocTheStageNow.com/patty
Christine Hardy is a sought after keynote speaker, a published author, and holds a Master’s Degree in Nutrition. Last year she released her first book, Unlock Your Victory Code, The Key to Hope, Perseverance and Triumph. Her second book, The Inspired Life is set to be released, September, 2015.
For the past 15 years, Christine has maintained a thriving nutrition practice in the east bay where she specializes in Metabolic Typing, a century old method that discovers what foods and nutrients are right for an individual, genetically.
With her success as an award winning competitive gymnast for 15 years - can you say high performance!? Clinical nutrition expertise and mastery of the "inner game" formula with her books, Christine successfully helps you unleash your full potential and live a victorious life.
Laurel Hardy started her career as an international fashion model, but yearned for a position that would allow her to help people more directly. After returning to Connecticut, she studied Biology and learned about the necessity of grant money for funding scientific research. Her focus turned to finance, and the 2008 Financial Crisis piqued her interest in the stock market. Working as a broker for 4 years at a major wire house brokerage firm, Laurel learned how to invest from senior mentors with decades of Wall Street experience.
Laurel’s goal in founding her own wealth management firm is to make accessible financial strategy that would otherwise only be available to the wealthy. She believes you can build wealth in this country with solid planning and investment strategy, regardless of your family’s background. Laurel is driven to work with clients of all ages and financial backgrounds who stand to benefit the most from her sound advice.
Fight Performance Coach Tony Ricci brings his vast knowledge of strength and conditiong to Team LeftJab Boxing Radio for the first time.Ricci gives his thoughts on two fights he has worked with and knows well...Heather Hardy and Chris Algieri.Tony breaks down Hardy's last fight and the work he does with her along with Devon Cormack that has brought her to yet another win added to her undefeated record.We also get Ricci's thoughts on Chris Algieri's Champion Lifestyle and what makes Chris so good at keeping himself in prime condition year round.We also get Tony's expert opinion on all the hot topics in boxing conditiong such as PED'S, cutting weight,weight lifting and nutrition.
Chris Borland sets the NFL abuzz by retiring after just ONE SEASON. At age 24, his retirement has shocked, not only the 49ers, but also the ESTABLISHMENT which is the NFL gravy train. Greg Hardy, formerly of the Carolina Panthers, will choose between Jerry's Cowboys or the hopeful Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Join Ed and Kevin as they bring you a fresh outlook on the week's hottest topics.
Mobile Video Gaming and the future of Education?Tune in @ 8pm EST as I interview, Geoffrey Hardy, Co-Owner for Game Truck Party VA/MD/DC. Call in at 646.478.3474
Justin Hardy is one of the most prolific receivers available in the 2015 NFL Draft. He is not the oversized Calvin Johnson guy, but a smaller pinpoint route runner who finished number #1 at the NFL Scouting Combine with a 6.63 3-cone drill (one of the biggest drills for WR).
He finished his career at East Carolina 387 catches for 4,541 yards and 35 touchdowns. Hardy went on to won the Burlsworth Trophy as the nation’s best former walk-on.
He excelled at the Senior Bowl and continued his postive trend up NFL Draft boards at the NFL Scouting Combine.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (46 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (30 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- AaronMichael (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (0 chatters)