SORT BY Relevancy
Recent studies show not having children may be the way to go. Why are parents less happy than people without children? Listen tonight as EJ and Voyce discuss the hardships and the benefits of being a parent.
The Busted and The Beautiful
Celebrity and Entertainment news with The Real Ric Ross! He gives it to you raw and real!
When a man of God is called to minister his wife is expected to be right by his side fighting the battles in the army of the Lord but what happens when the responsibility is overwhelming and no longer has the shine it once did. The hardships of a pastor's wife ranges from having to be the pillar of strength for their church and in the community to being an example of humility. Let's discuss the path of the wife of a minister. If you are a pastors wife, we would love to hear from you. You
CROSS TALK RADIO- Being a OverComer in Trials,Tribulation,Hardships,Persecution Join myself and brother Angelo Sanchaz for some ONFire Anointed Preaching sharing whats its like Scripturely and by hands on experience SUFFFERING FOR CHRIST AS HIS CROSS BARING DISCIPLES *** JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING THROUGH TRIALS AND TRIBULATION & HARDSHIPS AS JESUS SAID WE WOULD DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE SIN BECAUSE OF THESE , IN FACT YOU MAYBE RIGHT ON TRACT WITH THE FATHER'S WILL, 1 PETER 4:12-13
The Cornerstone Credit Union League recently conducted a survey of consumers in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas. That survey revealed that when it comes to purchasing their new or used vehicle, only 4 percent of consumers save up and pay cash. A whopping 79 percent of consumers take out a loan at a financial institution, and 14 percent finance through a car dealership. Whether you are purchasing a vehicle, your first home, summer vacation package, or any other significant expense, planning and sa
Learning to live a supernatural life to bring people to realization that God is real is what is needed in the world today. Living a life of faith can bring you in to a supernatural realm to experience God's best at the worse times of your life to show people God is with you is a powerful tool to win people to the Christ. The Apostle Paul's hardships where turned in to blessing becasue he knew his God was taken care of him. He had a supernatural faith in his worse days and drew people to learn and be hungry for his God.
Each us goes through times of challenge. During the course of a life, we will find ourselves facing hardships we have no idea how to overcome and few us of us have strong role models who taught us how to handle the hard times. But we have the power and the ability to transform discouragement and use it to forge a new and better path. Extending last week's show, today I'll share my favorite teachings on how to handle hardship--practical, simple and powerful ways to use or circumstances to overcome our circumstances.
Julie Cosgrove knows the blessings and struggles of being a fulltime Christian author and speaker. She is able to testify to God's iridescent bread crumbs strategically placed along the unknown path, and how, even through widowhood and financial struggles, she feels such a deep yearning to minister to women through her devos, fiction, workshops and Bible studies. Julie's newest book, Squeeze More God-time into Your Day, will be released in mid-July. To find out more abou
This episode is dedicated to the metaphysical/spiritual singles in the U.S as we tackle the issues that confront us in the dating scene. Is it harder for us to find compatibility than non spiritual people? Join us as metaphysical/spiritual singles share dating stories and experiences dating others who are not as spiritually aware and the problems that arise out of a lack of spiritual common ground. Do we stick out like a sore thumb? What is your take?
Romantic love is one of life's precious Bouquets to us. It has the power to endure all sorts of hardships and disappointments that come our way. But for love to last, we must nurture it. That can be difficult when we are besieged by the demands of work and children. A strong commitment my endure brief stretches of inattention, but eventually requires our notice. We need to be creative in finding ways to focus on each other.
Thomas B Holmes III
From my Elders and Ancestors (E.Copage)
All about mediumship, connecting with spirit, spiritual development, live readings with guests some well known. We shall talk about development, spirit problems you may have and anything to do with spiritual things.
I am a professional, Inspirational, Clairvoyant Medium and Psychic. I have been privileged to give readings in Germany and have appeared on TV on “The Circle TV on Channel 166 the information Channel. In October of 2010 I did a small tour of New Zealand doing private readings and a theatre booking. My Site: www.leo-bonomo.com
Co Host is Susan Breen a well known and excellent medium. I am a natural born Clairvoyant Medium, from a very early age I was aware of spirit around me, Spirit has stayed with me throughout my life. I accepted hardships in life as a learning process in life and to have empathy for those clients who come to me for readings.
I do also have 2 groups that I guide, to understand the connection between them and spirit and help them develop their gifts.
I am a Clairvoyant with the ability to see, Clairaudience to hear and Clairsentience to feel and sense in many cases I am able to give evidence of how they passed over. I am available for private consultations and work from either the client’s home or my own. I am also available for spiritual advice. My site: http://theclairvoyantmedium.com/
Also joining us is Wayne Marriot Wayne's web page is: http://www.theopencircle.co.uk/id11.html
Wayne has read the Tarot & been doing Clairvoyance for over 17 years and running meditation circles for 15 years. He has had some great teachers over the years, but is also a very intuitive and natural 'psychic'. Wayne uses his understanding, intuition & spiritual guidance to develop courses designed to help others grow in which ever aspect they need.
Our goal at the Yehudah Project is to establish open communication and build a bridge with love to combat the negative spirits that attempt to attack our men and women through hatred and division. We want to recognize and appreciate each other through love, support and accountability while taking responsibility for our behaviors and actions.
STOP the abusive dialog between our Hebrew men and our Hebrew women, because we are experiencing the same identical hardships today and we need to heal each other with love.
It is mandated by YHWH for us to come together and pray: we are a nation of people with dual nationalities and we have to open dialog as a nation to prepare ourselves and our families for the changes that are about to happen according to the Word. Children are won through the union of the man and the woman. Let’s remember our children learn what they live!
STOP ABUSING EACH OTHER AND LET’S TALK!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (33 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- 62196 (22 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- The NeNe and MoMo Show (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Chef Robb (5 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (4 chatters)
- Tony and LaTara Talk (4 chatters)
- Fertile Groundz Network (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Sistahs With Ink (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (3 chatters)
- mskane (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Horror Socials (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Angel Amy (2 chatters)
- The Meko Williams Show (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Underground Hip Hop Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Wild 4 Sho ft Despite The Now (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- rainbow radio2014 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (1 chatters)
- shegeebee (1 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Heres The Thing (1 chatters)
- No Filters with Brianna Annaliza (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (0 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (0 chatters)