SORT BY Relevancy
Money matters can be the biggest obstacle to making that decision to get married, expecially when one partner, generally the man, is either chronically unemployed or severely underemployed. Many men feel the frustration of not being able to measure up to a woman's financial requirements when it comes to being a spouse. Money often represents power and control. Men may hesitate to marry a woman who makes more money than them out of fear that the woman will treat them with disrespect. Some women with children from previous relationships seek men to rescue them from their financial hardship, causing men to shy away from what they perceive as a burdon to heavy to bear. Other women who may be unemployed hesitate to be totally financially dependent upon a man out of fear of abuse or abandonment Is financial hardship stopping you from getting married? What can you do to work it out?
I am going to be sharing my story on the radio during the next show. After I have shared my story I will be more than happy to accept callers for readings and what not. It shouldn't be more than 20-30 minutes to talk about my story. I don't want to make it all dramatic and whatnot, and I need material for my book... so I can't share everything. :P
Portrait no. 3: Divorced mom with kids marries divorced dad with kids. This type of stepfamily may seem to come with the most hurdles to overcome initially, but has potential to be the most successful makeup because Mom and Dad are motivated to pull together for the kids. Kids, however, experience the most loss when their parent marries someone with children. Access to their biological parent must now be shared by not just the new spouse but also by other children. Their physical space is shared with a stepparent and stepsiblings. New cities, new home, new school and new roommate are also common changes when families join. And, some children must face the end of their dream of their parents reuniting.
The first two years in any stepfamily, but especially this type, are crucial. Expect conflict and extend grace — lots of it. There will be different relationships between members of this type of stepfamily, different levels of intimacy, connection, and love between stepsiblings and between children and stepparents. Don't worry; that's normal.
The network that brought us “Braxton Family Values” and “Tamar and Vince” has added a new royal reality family to its lineup. “The Ruckers: Southern Royals“ is WEtv‘s latest reality show. The series follows three successful and educated African-American sisters from South Carolina.
“I’m attracted to older men because I know I’ll have their undivided attention and they won’t look at anyone else.” Ione Rucker Jamison, 33, is the youngest of the siblings. Last year she went through a public divorce with Antawn Jamison (Los Angeles Clippers) after the basketball player admitted to infidelities and requested a separation. While wearing her six-carat diamond ring, cameras follow the mother of three, as she re-enters the dating game. “We’ve lived the American dream. We are a highly educated, successful, tight knight family.” Ellen Rucker Carter, 36, is a chiropractor and ex-wife of basketball player Vince Carter (Dallas Mavericks). The college sweethearts have one daughter and divorced in 2006. Labeled the perfectionist, she has yet to commit to her politician boyfriend Bakari Sellers.
Nicknamed ‘the hot head’, Ruby Rucker Cooper, is an attorney with three kids and married to an orthodontist. Which is fitting since their father, Douglas Rucker, an award-winning dentist was the first African American dentist in Lancaster County. She is trying to balance life after going through financial hardship. Living with her are Aunt Dianne and Aunt Barbara, characters to tune in for. They help around the house and with the kids. Viewers will fall in love with these two show stoppers
When it comes to the mighty USA...there comes a time when busy folk know instinctively, that even though they are already busy, they need to get even busier.
You get things in to a clearer perspective when you align your own life with the lives of our fantastic military troops, out there working in all variety of conditions, all types of depravation and hardship, along with their vivid combat memories, their wounds, their amputations, their deaths and their sufferings along the way.
On a scale of 1 to 10, if putting one's life on the line is 10 then my life is barely a 1. If all I have to complain about is being "busy", while others are stretched to the limit, maimed and killed, then I need to dig way deeper and fit more in to my life, towards taking back this nation.
The Chicago commie gangsters and the muslim maggots, who administer our government, along with the self-serving elected reps, on both sides of the aisle, and the heinous beings, who grease the palms of the elected...the lobbyists...are all targets for "Belly".
At this time, "Belly", of OBFSU, will use his weapon of choice...his voice and his patriotic passion to address domestic and international matters, which impact the USA.
No beg your pardons, no apologies. Too many of our finest have gone before. We owe this to them and their families. We owe this to our fore fathers and mothers. We owe this to our grand babies.
You are either with me or not. I have no time to pander about, pamper and educate you, if you are too blind dumb to see what is happening to the mightiest nation on the planet.
Step aside...make way for the fastest 30 minutes on radio. Digest this with your morning coffee...on your drive to work.... on a break..... get your shot... strap yourself in!
Touch A Heart, hosted by Alesia G. Brown President and Founder of the Women's Worshipfest, Inc., discussing topics that are difficult and tender to the heart; tackling the areas that plague our society and have caused suffering and hardship; but have found hope in God!
Touch A Heart welcomes Pastor Carl Thomas of the XXX Church, to share on very difficult subject many are struggling with today in and out of the church. XXX Church brings a support to men and teenagers struggling with a major addiction.
in Real Estate
Ron Siegel is joined by attorney Elliott Stone, of Santa Ana, CA for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss: Mortgage Minute: What Can--and Can't--Be Negotiated in the Mortgage Process Real Time Real Estate: Investors' Home Purchases Total $1 Trillion Since 2011 Word on Wealth: Market Will Prosper Under Ability-to-Repay, QM Rules What is the difference between Private and Federal student loans? What is the difference between a student loan consolidation and rehabilitation? Can student loans be discharged in Bankruptcy? Since a bankruptcy discharge is not a viable option for most borrowers, do borrowers have any options if they find themselves in a financial hardship? What’s the worst that can happen if my student loans go into default? Can my spouse’s wages be garnished if I am in default on my student loans? I have a co-signer on my student loans; are they liable for my loan if I default? Mr Stone has offered a Free copy of his book Student Loan Secrets if you register on www.MyStudentLoanLawyers.com He has also offered a complimentary consultation. Featured Guests Attorney, Elliott H Stone – MyStudentLoanLawyers.com Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family. Reach Ron at
800.306.1990 Ron@RonSiegelRadio.com www.RonSiegelRadio.com www.Facebook.com/RonSiegelRadio www.SiegelLendingTeam.com Twitter: @RonSiegel
TOPIC: FIGHT BACK AGAINST COLLECTION AGENCIES!!
HOST: Angel Broome Collection agencies are filing lawsuits in record numbers! Find out why you should "ANSWER" the complaint. DO NOT IGNORE A LAWSUIT THAT WILL LEAD TO A JUDGMENT & GARNISHMENT OF YOUR WAGES!
Tell us what you think by "LIKEING" us at the link below:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (473 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (309 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (36 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (34 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (26 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (24 chatters)
- Love Productions (22 chatters)
- RHeart (16 chatters)
- The Audible (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (10 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (10 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- SirTemplar (5 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- bapnation (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- johncinque (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- David Fournier (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Wild World (2 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (2 chatters)
- Kali Willows (2 chatters)
- Ken Pettigrew Show (1 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- Dating After Dark (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (0 chatters)
- DiggerDan (0 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (0 chatters)