SORT BY Relevancy
Have you thought about why humans own puppies? Have you thought about why people have children? What is the purpose of life, anyway? What is puppy love? What is friendship love, what is romantic-love? How do you get the feelings associated with love. What is love? Where does love come from?
Do you long for the peace that is associated with a lasting loving relationship? Do you yearn for more than a dry kiss? Do you want a big smack on your lips when you get home from work? Not a kiss from the puppy, but, from a human being who cares about what you do to be of value? Well, let's talk about love today!
We will have a conversation with Bill Farmer voice of Goofy. Pluto, Doc from The 7-D on Disney channel and many more. We will discuss his start as the voice and goofy and his love for Disney.
Plus we will give you all of the Disney news and Tiffanys Shopping segment.
Today on the Voice of Change, Sharon Ann Wikoff, will share and discuss her parenting and classroom teachings on creating a peaceful and happy environment for children. A foundational decision that underlies numerous other decisions for parents and educators is the choice to create such an environment...one of peacefulness and happiness! Such a decision is essential! Then, discovering the values you hold most dear and explore way of living and teaching those values, you do create an environment of cooperation, compassion and caring. In addition, Sharon will discuss other factors such as: looking at what is already working for you in the environment, the role your unique "bottom lines" play in this process and well as how challenging situations can be "moments of impact" which can create significant change. These principals are specific enough to address present-day situations and flexible enough to use well into parenting your adult children!
Sharon Ann Wikoff is a teacher, mother, consultant, writer, EFT Practitioner, and radio host. She holds two teaching credentials and has been working with children and families for over 40 years. Her column, Listening 2 Children, appeared in the Sonoma Gazette for several years. Sharon's first two years in radio focused on bringing her parenting philosophy to the radio at KGGV in Guerneville, California, where she hosted the Family Hour and Kids Hour. She is passionate about bringing great attention to the state of PEACE so families and educators can create such environments. When we live in a peaceful and happy environment on a regular basis, we can bring that into our outer world and learn to appreciate, honor and respect the importance of finding peaceful solutions to all situations.
I attended two party last week and I will tell you what not to miss at Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party. Plus we will give you all of the news in the world of Disney and Tiffanys shopping segment.
During this episode we are discussing the issues children face and the importance of speaking LIFE into our babies. Join us, along with our special guest Brandon Hardy, as we define the importance of speaking positivity into our children, believing in them and investing in them.
Brandon works with students in grades 9-12. He is a technology teacher, school administrator, technology student association sponsor, assistant robotics coach, and a distinguished gentleman mentoring group sponsor and mentor.
Join us Tuesday, November 3rd at 9:30 PM EST.
Talk with you Tuesday!
TONIGHT 9P- HAPPY THANKSGIVING: START OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON #THESOCIALAB #TMHYMANRADIO
“The Social Lab” TM Hyman Radio is a high-energy exchange of views, insight and entertainment executive produced and hosted by TM Hyman with co-host Madam Boston, Hot Chocolate, Sabe James, along with special correspondents DD Willingham & Toya Cooper. The one-hour weekly program offers a unique blend of fresh topics and practical conversations with over 100,000 listeners worldwide. The show has featured regular celebrity guest including Christopher Williams, Supa Producer Bing Dawg (Straight Outta Compton Soundtrack), Dru Hill, Cast of Money & Violence, Mack Wilds, Joe Smith, Dawn Richard (Dirty Money), High Five, 112, Dr. Gray Ray (FAMU) and so many others. Each Monday, Wednesday & Friday TM Hyman engages co-hosts and guests in substantive and provocative discussions on a wide range of topics including: politics, health, finance, sports, technology and pop culture. A humorous, but insightful navigation of the issues that matter from fresh, diverse points of view is the show's hallmark.
REAL TALK. REAL PEOPLE. REAL TIMES. Log onto http://www.tmhymanradio.com to listen LIVE Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 9pm. Don't miss it! Produced by: HAC Media
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (97 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (32 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (19 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (16 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (7 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)