SORT BY Relevancy
In the "1988: The year the Mets broke little Jeffrey's heart" edition, Greg and Jeffrey say good bye to the 2014 season. We talk about whether or not we actually enjoyed this year's Mets experience, discuss our favorite moments from the year that was, and spend 30 seconds or less on every single player that made an appearance for the Mets in 2014. Next, we start our road to the AA 2015 Prospect List with a discussion of Rafael Montero. Finally, we wrap things up with an e-mail about TRAID value.
Tired of the news morons giving you information that we are all doomed..Ebolla is not the probelm your press where you are getting the information is.We get to the hard core facts what are your chances to survive armageddon.In 1976, Ebola (named after the Ebola River in Zaire) first emerged in Sudan and Zaire. The first outbreak of Ebola (Ebola-Sudan) infected over 284 people, with a mortality rate of 53%. A few months later, the second Ebola virus emerged from Yambuku, Zaire, Ebola-Zaire (EBOZ). EBOZ, with the highest mortality rate of any of the Ebola viruses (88%), infected 318 people. Ebola. We welcome our new sponsors to the show..Naomi Gold Sparman her products Mia Bath & Body Best in bath products... We also welcome Heather Wheaton Bonfiglio-Her product the most amazing make up ever! Younique & Kimberly Goodeaux- itimate passion romance bring back the excitement in your life -GET YOUR MOJO ON Lorettas New orleans famous for the sweet potato Cookie.
The Blackagendareport.com released a profoundly insightful investigation into why Africa is the most minerally wealthy land on the planet but its people are among the most impoverished. Asad Ismi & Kristen Swartz connect the dots to paint a picture that reveals the lies and injustices committed against African peoples. They also show the Unity & strenght of the great warriors and everyday citizens who organized themselves in resistance to business buying out & taking over their national governments.
This is Beyond the Airwaves: The Infinity Project, where we go beyond the mainstream media and tackle issues that don't seem so important to the major networks.
And so, in the immortal words of Shang Tsung, IT HAS BEGUN! No, it's not another Mortal Kombat tournament...it's the 2014 Fall TV Season! We'll start putting in our own reviews on the new shows such as Gotham and see if it lives up to enough hype for Oddball Extreme to overlook Ivy Pepper. We'll also review the latest episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal and Doctor Who, and cover other interesting topics as time permits.
Ikari Chaos-San is the founder and creator. Shirley is truly the Oddball Extreme. Janet is our resident Arizona Magician. Tim is the Tokusatsu Master. Heather is Queen Kitty Serenity. MikeBoyens is our video game wizard. We'll also have guest appearances by our friends from the MAD HOUSE, so come and listen in!
Visit our official website at http://beyondtheairwaves.weebly.com and don't forget to join in the conversation on the forums located on our official website. We want you guys and gals, the fans, to tell us what's on your mind and what you feel is important to cover, so let us know what you want to hear.
**All sound effects are protected under fair use provisions and are NOT intended to create any copyright infringement.**
Matt Jergensen and Mike Randall discuss all the latest about the Baltimore Ravens. Topics include: Rice's release, breakdown of the Ravens 23-16 loss to the Bengals,Looking ahead to tomorrow night's clash with the Pittsburgh Steelers, match-ups, injury report, Arthur Brown, Lardarius Webb, and much more. Special Guest is Ryan Recker from WTAE from Pittsburgh.
86. Because the Haster inhabitants are now interested in life forms in the remote vastness of the Universe which is still inaccessible to them but cannot yet reach these areas with their technology, we have extended our connections with them in such a way that we brought an expeditionary command of the Haster inhabitants here in the Great Spacer.
87. We also helped them build their station, which was created in the depths of the North Sea and from where they will expand their expeditionary work across the whole world.
88. Since their mental, physical, and consciousness-related development has not yet progressed as far as ours, we can only maintain physical contact with them using our vibration-neutralizing devices, as we must also do so with the Earth people when it is necessary now and then.
89. However, this now means that the Haster inhabitants can freely move among the Earth people because their vibrations turn out to be bearable with those of the Earth people, but only briefly.
90. The Haster inhabitants cannot remain in the direct range of the vibrations of the Earth people for more than 17 hours; otherwise, they begin to lose control of themselves.
Tonight, Ken Collins will provide updates on his effort to get Major League Baseball to create a brain Injury Prevention and Recovery project. Ken will also talk about his upcoming presentations at the Southwest Conference on Disability in Albuquerque, New Mexico on October 8th and 9th. Ken also was given a Proclamation by the Gallup City Council on April 23rd to make October - Brain Injury Awareness, Prevention and Recovery Month. Ken would like to also give a big shout out to his daughter who was recently hired as a Counselor Advocate at the Uhlhorn Apartments in Eugene, Oregon. Ken was a VISTA Volunteer (1987-88) who helped create the Uhlhorn Apartments. The award winning Uhlhorn Apartments opened its doors in 1990 as a transitional living program for people with brain injuries and remains one of the most cost effective programs in the country today. The Uhlhorn Apartments was created as an alternative to the costly for-profit brain injury rehabilitation companies under FBI investigation in the 90’s. New Medico and others were shut down after the FBI raided their corporate offices. Today, the Florida Institute for Neurologic Rehabilitation FINR) took over where New Medico left off and is under investigation for fraud and abuse of people with brain injuries. Ken will talk about all this and what we can do improve our lives and celebrate our recovery. Please listen and call in with questions, suggestions and advice. Thank You!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (18 chatters)
- TheGod720 (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dr Auset (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Crazy Wolf Radio (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- mungro (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- Kshell (1 chatters)
- Serena Speaks (0 chatters)