SORT BY Relevancy
Great time to find your Halo. What is the halo? It's when you walk into a room and EVERYONE sees you! It's the magnetism that you radiate out to all around you.
It's good for business, great for relationships, great for families. This is definite "feel good" about myself episode.
Do you wear your Halo?
Find out in this next episode with Janice Knox. Learn how you can electrify the air when you walk into a room.
Don't miss this episode 8/28/14 8PM
On Halo Kids Tales with JD Holiday: Kurt, Gert, Jazmine, and Bagel by Irene Dolnick & Princess Nevaeh by Paulette Harper.
Kurt, Gert, Jazmine, and Bagel~ Brrr! Jazmine is feeling cold, hungry and lonely. When she passes a picture window and sees her two friends, Kurt and Gert, in the warm, cozy house, she also feels a bit jealous! But this little dog will soon meet a handsome black and brown beagle named Bagel, who knows what it’s like to be alone. Join Jazmine and Bagel as they form new friendships and embark on new adventures! Irene Dolnick uses Christian morales to teach not to judge people by appearances but by the quality of their understanding of the world around them or people, jealousy, valuing yourself and friendship.
Princess Nevaeh~ Six year old Nevaeh wants to be something she already is. She will soon learn that her wish to be a princess takes a little bit more than just asking. Lessons on self-discovery are taught by her Mimi who makes her understand that being a princess takes work.
JD and show site: jdholiday.blogspot.com & halokidstales.blogspot.com/
Author and self-publishing expert Hank Quense shares the secrets of self-publishing your book. Have e-books replaced physical books entirely? And can you actually make money from writing books? Listen to the answers to these questions and more on your favorite personal finance show.
Chatting With Sherri welcomes back K'Anne to talk about her publishing house; Shadoe Publishing!
What does SHADOE mean? Shadoe ~ The hottest girl you’ll ever meet. Very good when it comes to things in the bed. A crazy lover who can go all night. At the same time, the sweetest, most caring girlfriend ever. Will be one you want to hold on to. That Shadoe… she’s the perfect girl!
Music by "Cowboy Sting" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Pls Join Us Thursday November 20th at 6:30 p.m. est. Snow Publishing Bestselling Author Elaine Wood will be in the building. Call in to show love and support and to ask her questions. The number to call in is 646-478-3061. You already know we love the love from our family, and most of all from our supporters! Don't Miss Out On Blog Talk Radio. Talk 2 Me Thursday's are the best!
Elaine Wood is married with three children. She and her family live in Jacksonville, FL where she is a full time teacher, full time mother, and in her spare time she writes. Elaine was born in Jamaica, New York but moved suburban Long Island at the age of five. A transplant from Long Island, New York to Florida at the age of 27, Elaine homeschooled her three daughters and was very involved in Girl Scouts for 17 years. After her volunteer work ended Lainey found she had plenty of time on her hands. That's when the writing bug struck. She began writing poetry and short stories but soon found she needed more of a challenge, Tatiana's Chance is Elaine Wood's debut novel and the first book of the Tatiana series. She is currently working on the second book in the Tatiana series, which will be released at the end of 2014. Check out more of Lainey's work on her author page at www.facebook.com/elainewoodwrites and her blog at www.facebook.com/adropowater.
Doesn't it seem like writing, publishing, and marketing a book is so simple as you surf the Internet and denote all the abundantly revolutionary success stories? Have you also discovered while at the same time, according to the latest book sales figures, many of these amazing tales prove to be nothing more than false and misleading myths, fairy-tales, and fantasies? So what is truth and what is myth relative to book marketing strategy? What are these embarrassing book publishing myths you need to shun at all costs? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Phyllis Glade is the publisher of Species Link Journal, Galde Press, and FATE magazine.
Raised on a farm in North Dakota, much of her childhood time was spent alone in the woods.
She has always had a love for and affinity with animals and nature.
She grew up in a haunted house, and some of her earliest memories were of seeing spirits
in her bedroom.
She taught junior and senior high school for a number of years before going into the publishing field.
She has had close personal experiences with many life forms not visible to the normal spectrum,
and is comfortable with seeing and interacting with them.
Let's say "Hello!" to 3 authors from Boss Lady Publishing:
* 6:00 pm (EST)/7:00 pm (AST) - S. Chameleon, "The Lordess" of Boss Lady Publishing, received her unique name because, likened to a chameleon, she has a highly developed ability to change or adapt her writing style to quench a reader's insatiable thirst. S. Chameleon, born in Saginaw, Michigan, moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she flourishes. S. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of 2. Writing is a talent she never took for granted. When she realized she had a story to tell, she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge.
* 6:30 pm (EST)/7:30 pm (AST) - Boo Jackson, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is the oldest of 3 children. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endured her fair share of hardships and still managed to graduate ith honors from Wyandotte High School in 2002. Her entrance into college to study Psychology and Social Work was curtailed to satisfy her burning desire to share the collection of stories within her. Her first novel, penned at the age of 20 while working as a security guard, was the result of a bet she had with her baby sister.
Boo grabs her readers with engaging, unique story lines, touching all subjects from romance, street life, lust, and racism. Her style is fast-paced while remaing detail-orientated, witty, and extremely humorous.
* 7:00 pm (EST)/8:00 pm (AST) - Ne Ne Capri is an author of Urban Fiction, or as it has been termed, Street-Literature. She came on the scene in 2011 breaking boundaries with her first title The Trap. NeNe signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing and then began to build her personal brand which she has coined #Trappin.
in Self Help
Let me introduce you to one of my favorite couples, Warren & Candace Edwards. I met these two around 2006 before they tied the knot. What a great couple with great energy and they just happen to be my partners in book publishing.
They are the owners of Madison & Monroe Publishing Co. based in the Chicagoland area. Candace is an author of two children's books. One is entitled "I love my hair" and the other "I love my skin". I've been wanting to interview these two for awhile, but they have been so busy with their projects and their two adorable little girls who's names happen to be Madison & Monroe.
Not only that, they have a 501c3 non-profit organization called Legacy Builder Foundation that keeps them on their toes as well. Anyway, I finally tracked them down to talk about their publishing company, non-profit organization, plus their vision for the future and I am Geeked to say the least!!!
Click here to purchase a book by Candace Edwards https://squareup.com/market/madison-and-monroe-publish/i-love-my-hair
What do HALO spells? Heaven Allows Love Only. Who is HALO? Based out of Washington, DC HALO is seen all over the D/M/V as well as outside. Meet the vocalists here what they are up to and where you can view their performance.
Lamont Showboat Robinson It was September 1987 and still going strong today in 2014 with the "Harlem Clowns Sports League." News you can use...The upcoming R&B Music Hall of Fame, the 2nd Annual R&B 2014 Music Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony & Concert Sunday, August 24, 2014. Call with your questions or just say hi and wish him well. Lamont on the Harlem Globetrotter's says, "This is one of the best teams I ever played on."
Join Host Live Chats
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Open Circle (5 chatters)
- Wisdom Wealth and Riches (2 chatters)
- GGM Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Helbig (1 chatters)
- MCSN Radio with The Coach (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)