SORT BY Relevancy
Miss Zazou G. Pierre, aslo known as Zazou, is originally from St-Marc, Haiti. A poet based out in Florida, the young Haitian-American's dynamic and yet distinct voice speaks deeply into anyone's soul; her poetry without a doubt speaks for Haiti itself.
"When I was younger..." She writes on her Facebook Status, "...I used to lose myself inside of books. That way, I didn't have to face the world...Thanks to this beautiful piece of literature, I have found enough solace and reinforcement to be functional in my own world. Books will always be my first love."
Please, take a listen, to one of the young artistic voices of Haiti.
Radio HMAP-Haiti m'amour productions la ou il fait bon vivre
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
Listen to what we're doing...what we're offering and why you and your children should join us!
Our lessons are about American History, but will also include some geography, a little language lesson and information about some key people in our history.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. June, 24th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) The debate over the Confederate Flag continues as States and Retailers come out against it. We’ll deal with some of “The History of the Confederate Flag” and some little known facts about it. 2) Details about the Freddie Gray autopsy have been released and gives more insight into his injuries. 3) Is President Obama snubbing African American Newspapers? 4) This date in African American History.
Help Support The African History Network Crowdfunding Campaign. We are trying to raise $200 today to reach our daily goal. If 200 people donate at least $1 we will reach today’s goal. Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on the “Donate” button.
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, 8pm-10pm EST with guest Jessica Holter founder of The Punany Poets. She will talk about The Punany Poets, their upcoming Summer Tour Dates and their upcoming date in Detroit, MI on Friday, June 26th at 1515 Broadway. Tickets are available at www.PunanyTickets.com. Call 510-600-9747 for Customer Service or to inquire about making special announcements, such as anniversaries and engagements at the show. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/06/19/jessica-holter-of-the-punany-poets-part-2-haitian-dominican-history.
Part 2: “The Bloody Origins of the Dominican Republic’s Ethnic ‘Cleansing’ of Haitians”. We did Part 1 on Wednesday, June 17th. We'll continue this discussion on history lesson on tonight's show. Hundreds of thousands of Haitians in The Dominican Republic stand to be deported.
On June 17th, 2015 in South Carolina, 9 people were shot at the historic Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. This was Denmark Vesey's Church. We'll talk about the shooting and the history of the Church.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, June, 29th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/
1) Did you see President Obama’s eulogy for Rev. Clementa Pinckney on Friday? What did you think about it? 2) An activist on Saturday today down the Confederate Battle Flag at the South Carolina State Capitol. Why? What about the American Flag? 3) Legendary Educator Marva Collins has died at age 78. 4) There have been 6 Black churches in the South that have been set on fire. What’s going on? 5) This date in African American History – Muhammad Ali wins his case against the U.S. for refusing to be drafted in the U.S. Army, June 28th, 1971.
Radio Haiti MAmour Productions-Haiti manmie cherie-un tresor neglige-91.3FM Monticello NY ,w/Exume
Haiti vs sen domingue - sen domingue vs st domingue
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. May, 25th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We'll discuss “The History of Memorial Day and It’s African American Origins”. We’ll also talk about the acquittal of Office Michael Brelo in Cleveland Ohio. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/26/the-history-of-memorial-day-and-its-african-american-origins or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Radio Haiti M'amour Productions-Haiti eleksyon-tout moun sou kou
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- GGT183 (5 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (5 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (1 chatters)