SORT BY Relevancy
Miss Zazou G. Pierre, aslo known as Zazou, is originally from St-Marc, Haiti. A poet based out in Florida, the young Haitian-American's dynamic and yet distinct voice speaks deeply into anyone's soul; her poetry without a doubt speaks for Haiti itself.
"When I was younger..." She writes on her Facebook Status, "...I used to lose myself inside of books. That way, I didn't have to face the world...Thanks to this beautiful piece of literature, I have found enough solace and reinforcement to be functional in my own world. Books will always be my first love."
Please, take a listen, to one of the young artistic voices of Haiti.
RADIO HMAP ,YON TI PRYE POU HAITI,YON TI MO POU HAITI ,YON TI LANMOU POU HAITI,YON TI RESPE POU HAITI,YON TI LESPWA POU HAITI
RADIO HAITI M'AMOUR PRODUCTIONS HMAP 91.3 FM W/JUMEX EXUME ,MONTICELLO NEW YORK USA
Thoughts and views on where Haiti and Haitians are headed today. Is there any hope for Haiti or Haitians? If yes, where does it lie? As young Haitians living abroad, we have watched Haiti over the years worsen as a nation. Instability and Insecurity are not the main or only problems of Haiti. The Haitian man or the Haitian woman in society has a role to play, but It seems as if Haitians themselves have lost any hope in Haiti. Take a listen to what we discuss as Haitians, and as we ask pertinent questions on who we are, where we are going and where our hope lies.
This is an official radio program of the Diaspora Liaison Office of Haitian President Martelly. On 19 April 2012 a ceremony to begin an environmental education program in the country of Haiti was held in the city of Arcahaie. Nadine Patrice, executive director of Operation Green Leaves is the host of the show, which is produced by Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy.
The Consulate General of the Republic of Haiti in Chicago proceeded over the offical launch of the program: "Keep Haiti green and beautiful" on Thursday, 19 April 2012. Initiated by President Michel Martelly, the Office of Liaison with the Diaspora is under the direction of Ms. Bernice Fidélia. President Martelly created the Office of Liaison with the Diaspora in June 2011. The mission is to connect the Haitians of the diaspora with the citizens of their communities of origin so that they can combine their efforts to rebuild the Pearl of the Antilles, city after city.
A review of the latest news of Haiti and Haitians globally. With host Alice Backer of www.kiskeacity.com and co-host Hans Roy.
RADIO Haiti M'Amour Productions w / Reginald Pierre Pierre & J A Exume #1(760)695 5650 & 1(845)893 9305
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (146 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- NTEB (28 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)