SORT BY Relevancy
Today Jim and Jennifer talk with Kristin Geronimo. Kristin, owner of the La Dolce Vita Salon in Cobleskill, New York, knows how to free the outer beauty of her clients. A hairstylist for many years for stars as Paris Hilton, Kristin decided to make it on her own by opening her own salon a year ago. Her special hairstyling talents bring out the inner beauty of her clients, and this uplifts not only the clients' image but also their self-esteem, self-acceptance, and presence. For more information about La Dolce Vita Salon: https://www.facebook.com/ldvsalon
Join Host Nicole Brandon for 90 minutes at 4 PM Eastern.
Host Nicole Brandon is one of the most sought after speakers in the world today. From Health, and Wellness to Wealth and Ultimate Success her seemingly unlimited well of information is simply mind boggling.
Please visit Nicole's website:
Nicole's Guest: Riquette Hofstein
The author of Grow Hair and Stop Hair Loss, International Beauty Secrets, and the best seller, Grow Hair in 12 Weeks, as well as the originator of "kitchen cosmetics," (the process of making one's own fresh moisturizers, mud packs, and scalp stimulators from items found in one's own pantry), Riquette has earned an international reputation for her unique approach to natural beauty.
Long before back-to-nature and environmental causes were fashionable, Riquette was appearing on international television and radio demonstrating her art of "kitchen cosmetics," offering audiences a healthful, inexpensive alternative to over-the-counter beauty products using fruits, vegetables and other natural ingredients.
Born in Cairo to French parents and raised in Paris, Riquette received her beauty training in the classic European tradition under the masters of makeup, hairstyling, and skin care. She holds eight degrees and certificates in skin and hair care from colleges and institutes around the world including the prestigious Schwarzkopf Institute of Hair Research in Munich. She is professionally licensed in 14 European countries, North America, Australia, and the Far East.
To learn more visit http://www.riquette.com
“Throw out the old and bring in the new” – a fresh new look that is! There is no need for looking frumpy after fifty. Join special guests Dorit and Steve for simple and easy tips on styling a youthful look!
Pageant Academy( Solange Astudillo) Includes: 1.Photoshoot completed with hair and makeup 2.Runway coaching 3.Communication & Interview skills coaching 4.Fitness & Nutrition education 5.Hairstyling by Eye for Design Hair
SURPRISE GUESTS, DIRECTORS,MODELS, AND QUEENS WILL BE SPEAKING AT THIS EVENT.
LOTTIES GIRLS FUNDRAISING CAR WASH and BBQ
It's a special edition of our most popular segment, "Beauty Talk" featuring celebrity hairstylist, Ursula Stephen best known for Rihanna's fabulous mane. We are welcoming Ursula back to the airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio. We are dishing #UrsieonHair, the opening of Ursula's new salon, Motions Hair Care products and Ursula's celebrity clientele. Stay connected at bagladiesradio.com and on twitter @bagladies for show details. Tweet your questions for Ursula to
Robert's list of clientele is a Who's Who of Hollywood. From Bette Midler to Cindy Crawford and Sharon Stone, Robert has transformed the tresses of celebrities for several years. Roberts' Estilo Salon has been showcased in many major publications and his hair styles have been admired and copied by many. http://www.estilosalonla.com/site/static.php?page=RobertoRamos http://www.robertramos.com
Angela of WhirlieGirlPhotography.com, a Cape Coral, FL based boudoir & pinup photographer, briefly goes over what this new radio channel is about. What kinds of topics will be covered, such as posing, location and clothing tips as well as new trends and old classics in the boudoir genre. We will also go over guest speakers that will appear in the future with further tips, such as hairstyling and makeup application and more. Join us in our first radio broadcast and learn a little bit
Do You ever wonder how people view you as an individual ? WHat does your hairstyling says about you. What image do you project to others? This show will explore why stylist feel they have to hide their hairstyles from another hairstylist. Rosa's Resources have promotional package for Advertisting and sponsorship. We also TAKE Donations. ALL DONATIONS ARE DONE VIA PAYPAL.COM THEN CLICK SEND MONEY TO email@example.com We thank you for all of your support. IF YOU WANT TO PRO
Looking for a way to liven up your lackluster locks? Tune in as celebrity hairstylist Sacha Q teams up with Paula to reveal quick and easy tips for beautiful, healthy-looking hair. Plus, get exclusive, insider secrets to learn how to recreate sleek, chic hair at-home! Call in with questions for any of your hair-care concerns, and WIN Paula's Choice products when we take your call!
Click here for more information about Paula Begoun and Paula's Choice.
Deidre Hall, best known for her continuing 32-year stint as Dr. Marlena Evans on NBC’s “Days of Our Lives,” is frequently pointed out in the press as one of the most elegant women in television. She’s also very well known among her personal friends as a kitchen beautician, having gained a lifetime of knowledge about hairstyling and makeup, along with all the other tricks of the trade that have helped cement her place among the most celebrated beauties in the business. Now, she’s joined pal and co-author Lynne Parmiter Bowman to publish Deidre Hall’s How Does She Do It? A Beauty Book available October 31st, 2011.
Bowman and Hall start with “What Beauty Is and Why It Matters,” moving right on through how to get the sleep you need, how to stand, how to move, makeup, getting dressed, skincare, haircare and styling, hands and feet. There are frank and comprehensive discussions of permanent makeup, hair removal, plastic surgery and cosmetic dentistry, weight loss, and even great notes on fragrance.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (477 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- GodKiller (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Under My Skin (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (0 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (0 chatters)