SORT BY Relevancy
The I Am Well Show welcomes Nina Wolther back !!! tuesday 29 july at 9,00 EDT. ( open showpage for the time in your timezone please)You can call in live during the show to speak with Nina or the host : 001 - 347 - 838 - 9142, press 1 to be on the air.
Nina Wolther from Norway is trained in classical Feng Shui, Chinese Astrology, Coach and Rebirthing. Nina works with nature, and adapts to what is, she connects your inner needs with your environment, and creates a home and surroundings that support you, your dreams and life path. This is her passion which she shares in her blog.
She lives both in Colombo, Sri Lanka and a small island outside Oslo, Norway. Her passion is to connect the inner and outer world with the wisdom from the east. She used to work as a hairdresser and stylist and discovered that a makeover lasted as long as the hairstyling. She felt miserable in the fashion industry and started to work with the inner world. Nina found that neglecting the external world didn’t work either. Then she met her Feng Shui Master who taught her how the inner and outer world are just a mirror of each other, how it all fits together. Feng shui is a lifestyle, a way to organize everything from home and food to colors, shapes and emotions.
The I AM Well Show
Our guest this Tuesday, May 13, from 8-9 PM CST, is Nina Wolther.
Nina Wolther from Norway lives in Colombo, Sri Lanka and a small island outside Oslo, Norway. Her passion is to connect the inner and outer world with the wisdom from the east. She is trained in classical Feng Shui, Chinese Astrology, Coach and Rebirthing.
- I used to work as a hairdresser and stylist and discovered that a makeover lasted as long as the hairstyling. I felt miserable in the fashion industry and started to work with the inner world. I found that neglecting the external world didn’t work either. I met my Feng Shui Master and he thought me how the inner and outer word is just a mirror of each other. How it all fits together. Feng shui is a lifestyle. It’s a way to organize everything from home and food to colors, shapes and emotions. I work with the nature and adapt to what is. I connect your inner needs with your environment and create home and surroundings that support you, your dreams and life path. This is my passion. I share it in my blog: www.ninawolther.com
Today Jim and Jennifer talk with Kristin Geronimo. Kristin, owner of the La Dolce Vita Salon in Cobleskill, New York, knows how to free the outer beauty of her clients. A hairstylist for many years for stars as Paris Hilton, Kristin decided to make it on her own by opening her own salon a year ago. Her special hairstyling talents bring out the inner beauty of her clients, and this uplifts not only the clients' image but also their self-esteem, self-acceptance, and presence. For more information about La Dolce Vita Salon: https://www.facebook.com/ldvsalon
Join Host Nicole Brandon for 90 minutes at 4 PM Eastern.
Host Nicole Brandon is one of the most sought after speakers in the world today. From Health, and Wellness to Wealth and Ultimate Success her seemingly unlimited well of information is simply mind boggling.
Please visit Nicole's website:
Nicole's Guest: Riquette Hofstein
The author of Grow Hair and Stop Hair Loss, International Beauty Secrets, and the best seller, Grow Hair in 12 Weeks, as well as the originator of "kitchen cosmetics," (the process of making one's own fresh moisturizers, mud packs, and scalp stimulators from items found in one's own pantry), Riquette has earned an international reputation for her unique approach to natural beauty.
Long before back-to-nature and environmental causes were fashionable, Riquette was appearing on international television and radio demonstrating her art of "kitchen cosmetics," offering audiences a healthful, inexpensive alternative to over-the-counter beauty products using fruits, vegetables and other natural ingredients.
Born in Cairo to French parents and raised in Paris, Riquette received her beauty training in the classic European tradition under the masters of makeup, hairstyling, and skin care. She holds eight degrees and certificates in skin and hair care from colleges and institutes around the world including the prestigious Schwarzkopf Institute of Hair Research in Munich. She is professionally licensed in 14 European countries, North America, Australia, and the Far East.
To learn more visit http://www.riquette.com
“Throw out the old and bring in the new” – a fresh new look that is! There is no need for looking frumpy after fifty. Join special guests Dorit and Steve for simple and easy tips on styling a youthful look!
Pageant Academy( Solange Astudillo) Includes: 1.Photoshoot completed with hair and makeup 2.Runway coaching 3.Communication & Interview skills coaching 4.Fitness & Nutrition education 5.Hairstyling by Eye for Design Hair
SURPRISE GUESTS, DIRECTORS,MODELS, AND QUEENS WILL BE SPEAKING AT THIS EVENT.
LOTTIES GIRLS FUNDRAISING CAR WASH and BBQ
It's a special edition of our most popular segment, "Beauty Talk" featuring celebrity hairstylist, Ursula Stephen best known for Rihanna's fabulous mane. We are welcoming Ursula back to the airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio.
We are dishing #UrsieonHair, the opening of Ursula's new salon, Motions Hair Care products and Ursula's celebrity clientele. Stay connected at bagladiesradio.com and on twitter @bagladies for show details. Tweet your questions for Ursula to @bagladies and attach #BagLadiesLIVE.
And the "Dr" is in and will be spilling it regarding Rihanna's concert tour.
Robert's list of clientele is a Who's Who of Hollywood. From Bette Midler to Cindy Crawford and Sharon Stone, Robert has transformed the tresses of celebrities for several years. Roberts' Estilo Salon has been showcased in many major publications and his hair styles have been admired and copied by many.
Regional Director of Marketing: Alexandra Salazar
Beauty Schools of America® is an accredited and fully licensed learning institution established in 1989. We support our students with a wide variety of study programs, experienced instructors, state-of-the-art technology and advanced teaching methods that maximize talent to nurture artistic potential. We pride ourselves on bringing real-world experiences into the classroom and providing unrivaled hands-on training.
Classes at Beauty Schools of America® are taught bilingual. The beginner to advanced classes are tailored to specific terminology used in the professional field of interest. Classes are conveniently offered in the morning, afternoon and evening.
Beauty Schools of America® is registered with ITEC, an International company that offers exams for diplomas and certificates in 38 countries. This in turn will facilitate employment for the international student upon graduation. Our Career Placement Department assists all graduates with employment. We also offer online graduate business courses in association with Milady U. It is our constant ability to provide services that can enhance our students’ profile upon graduation.
The purpose of offering these events is to provide our students with exciting, real-life and hands-on experiences in their field of study. BSA students have had the chance to work backstage with models, famous personalities, top artists and renowned professionals. Our students are extremely active in providing makeup and hairstyling for community grassroots programs, which have included but are not limited tothe Children’s Trust Fund Miami Heart Gallery photo shoot, Ms. Black Teen USA, the Florida Marlins' Cheerleaders, the Latin Grammy Block Party, as well as famed singers/songwriters. Please visit us at www.bsa.edu
Angela of WhirlieGirlPhotography.com, a Cape Coral, FL based boudoir & pinup photographer, briefly goes over what this new radio channel is about. What kinds of topics will be covered, such as posing, location and clothing tips as well as new trends and old classics in the boudoir genre.
We will also go over guest speakers that will appear in the future with further tips, such as hairstyling and makeup application and more.
Join us in our first radio broadcast and learn a little bit about what we do and how to help you become even more prepared for your upcoming boudoir session!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Yada (33 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- lushradioonline (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (0 chatters)