SORT BY Relevancy
Musician, and Marine Biologist Jac Dalton stops by the Chef Cardinale's Cooking Show to talk about seafood. Jac Loves to eat seafood I am sure, and we will have a fun conversation on seafood. Learn what a Marine Biologist has to say on eating fresh, nutritious seafood. Also, William Forrest will be on the show chatting seafood as well. I will be sharing a Fish and Chips recipes and a Haddock Francaise recipe.
**** PLEASE NOTE: THAT THE MUSIC YOU HEAR IS COURTSEY OF MR. JAC DALTON.
Join us this week as we break down the latest in sports and entertainment - from the Redskins saga to the box office.
Our guest tonight is celebrating his team's high school football state championship and first perfect season. Centreville Wildcats head coach Chris Haddock enters the session to discuss the team's 6a state championship run.
We are live every Tuesday from 9-11pm. You can always catch the replay at www.enterthesession.com
Join us tonight for another informative and entertaining show dedicated to the wine industry.
Tonight's guest: Galen Haddock from Ladoga Ridge Winery.
Call our guest line during the LIVE show and talk "wine" with our special guest and the show's host, Ron, VP and General Manager of Florida Estates Winery. Phone number (646) 727-3235 or email us anytime with your questions, comments and/or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be another great show that is...All About Wine!
On this Friday night episode of the Chef Cardinale's cooking show, ACF certifed chef George Norrell returns. We will be talking fish. Fish for cooking and consumption. Chef George has an amazing fish menu in store for us that will sure please all your palates. I have an amazing fish menu as well. I have a baked haddock, scrod florentine, grilled salmon with a lemon sauce, and my delicious shrimp scampi. For dessert I have a delicious chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Chef George is going to educate us all about fish. I am ready to learn and hope you are as well! Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 with any questions for us chefs on fish, cooking or baking!
FACEBOOK: CHEF CARDINALE'S COOKING SHOW AND CHEF CARDINALE'S COOKING AND RECIPE PAGE
On this show, I will be talking about seafood basics and cookery. I will be talking about different kinds of fish, shellfish, and all the types of seafood. So I will be going over the ways to prep seafood, ways to cook seafood, and common seafood dishes. I will be giving out my delicious shrimp scampi, seafood fra duval recipe,and haddock francaise. Good show ahead.
Ask anyone where to go in Rockland, Maine for a great meal and you'll hear, Cafe Miranda. Let's Do Lunch! took that advice for Sunday brunch and chef/owner Kerry Altiero didn't disappoint. He's a character well known for his gift of gab, and his gift of cooking.
Kerry became a chef out of necessity, joking his mom overcooked La Choy eggrolls! There's always a story to the creative menu items. Homemade hummus sans the tahini was born out of a Thanksgiving party adding chick peas for color, to become 'Hummus Goes To Italy.' The foccacia was a happy accident when loaves caught on fire in his wood-fired oven. Kerry's been doing the farm to table thing 'before it was hip' as all the wood and veggies come from the Headacre Farm where he lives.
Cafe Miranda, named for his dog, opened in 1993 when Maine was a culinary wasteland. The fanciest dish was shrimp cocktail so Kerry changed that with classic comfort meals with a robust twist. Beef Groce is Thai-influenced beef salad with just the right kick. Try Fish Cake Bennies with smoked haddock topped with creamy hollandaise, where the egg explodes onto the fish. Kerry's fire-roasted kale pre-date kale chips that melt in your mouth. Visit http://www.cafemiranda.com
On this show ACF exective Chef George Norrell will be returning to talk Seafood with us. Seafood is very common and a delicious food item. It consists of fish, shellfish, and crustuceans. Chef George Norrell will be on here giving out many seafood recipes and lots of information on seafood. Be sure to listen in and learn all about seafood. Chef George has lots to say. Listen in and enjoy the show. I have a shrimp scampi, baked haddock, and a sole francaise recipes. Chef George will have a great menu as well. Seafood is big around summertime.
FACEBOOK: CHEF CARDINALE'S COOKING SHOW
FACEBOOK: CHEF CARDINALE'S COOKING AND RECIPE PAGE
Michelle Materre and Aisha Karefa-Smart
THE DIVAS OF CULTURE Broadcast LIVE from: The Tribute to iconic filmmakers Bill Greaves and Bill Miles at the Schomburg, Harlem, NY. With Presenters: Stanley Nelson Mable Haddock Woddie King Warrington Hudlin Nina Rosenblum and Michelle Materre (Moderator)
Join me as I interview Mary Castillo (11:00 to 11:30) and Nancy Haddock (11:30 to 12:00). Then between 12:00 and 1:00 Sally Painter will discuss how she does readings by accessing the Akashic Records. We'll both do a free clairvoyant readings during the last hour and Sally will also do numerology readings. Call in! It's the LAST show of the season!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- SHRAonair (16 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (3 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (1 chatters)
- TimBinnall (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (0 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (0 chatters)