SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Samyra Sealy, board certified family medicine physician with Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, talks about flu symptoms, prevention and treatment. Flu can be very dangerous for people with chronic health conditions, says Dr. Sealy. Those with COPD, asthma, and other conditions that cause weakened immune systems are vulnerable. Caregivers of the elderly and small children must be aware they can spread the flu. According to Dr.
Dr. Amish Sura is on staff at Mercy Medical Center's Heart Center. He is
Board Certified in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine.
His areas of interest include Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE) diagnostic service!
Join the show to hear about some important information, new treatment options and so much more about our HEART... yes, that beautifully complex organ we all have in our chest that keeps us alive.
How important is YOUR heart health to you?
Listen via the website www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
or by phone at 1-661-554-9121...
Listen in... let Anna know what you think! Contact via www.annarenault.com
Join us for our Wednesday night services at the Tri-State Ministry Center! Each service is exciting and powerful and we pray that you are touched by the Spirit of God as you listen! Become part of our internet congregation this Wednesday night at 7:00PM
Join Host Live Chats
- AFP Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (11 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (9 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- MRTALK (6 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- acmedia (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Brown Suga Radio (2 chatters)
- In Short Order (2 chatters)
- Unity America (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- ICAA (1 chatters)