SORT BY Relevancy
Kate Boyer, MA, author, speaker and shamanic practitioner discusses working out old family patterns and will take questions from callers. (646) 595-2411
Kate's master's degree is in counseling psychology. She is versed in the methodology of ACOA (Adult Children of Alcoholics) and has studied spiritual traditions ranging from Lakota Sioux sweat lodges to kundalini yoga. And yet mostly she has learned much within the context of family; being a parent, daughter, wife, sister, grandmother, an elder.
Katherine's new book, Mending the Net, outlines methods to heal self and family of old dysfunctions and create new healthy patterns.
Die4 Productions & The Hype Magazine Present Die4 Radio. Join Diar Lansky, Madd Phour & The Die4 Crew as they interview the Best that has ever have done it past and present. Die4 Radio always playing the Best Hip Hop from East To West. For great conversation and a glimpse of True School Hip Hop at it's best, Tune In. Call in at 646-200-4945 Press 1 to speak with host. Tonights Special Guests Include Illa Ghee, Bizarre & Bad Habit DPG.
Do you find yourself repeating unhealthy relationship patterns? Just like habits we develop relationship patterns which we repeat almost subconciously throughout life. I touched on this topic in my book The Not-so-Patiently Waiting Handbook. Lets discuss and work to release those patterns which no longer serve the higher self. I will also share the highlights of my Wine & Sign book signing event. Don't miss it!
Purchase your copy of the book here: http://www.amazon.com/Not-so-Patiently-Waiting-Handbook-Dream-Alston/dp/147934317X
"Raising Peaceful Children" is a topic I'm very passionate. It has been a central theme in my parenting and teaching for over four decades! Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing with you, various practices which are supportive to "Raising Peaceful Children".
PRACTICE 23: Releasing Old Ideas/Parenting Anew! Today, for our last program in this series, Cathryn Taylor, joins me. Cathryn is a licensed practitioner and a trained Akashic Records consultant, and has mastered EFT. Taylor’s brilliance lies in her thorough knowledge of these powerful modalities, which when blended together, captures everything from befriending and healing your wounded inner child, to listening to the wisdom of your soul, to rewiring your brain and reprogramming the DNA of your body. Today Cathryn will guide listeners in using her unique Interactive Tapping model to release old parenting patterns, allowing for parenting anew!
Sharon Ann Wikoff is a teacher, consultant, writer, and motivational speaker specializing in the fields of parenting, communicating with young children, self-esteem and personal transformation. She holds two teaching credentials and has been working with children and families for over 30 years. Her monthly column, "Listening 2 Children" appeared in the West County Gazette for several years. She is the author of two eBooks: The ART of Communicating with Infants and Young Children and The ART of Listening to Children: The 10 Minute Miracle. She also writes a blog, Raising Peaceful Children. Sharon is passionate about bringing great attention to the state of PEACE so we can truly learn to appreciate, honor and respect this state of being!
Jesse interviews Paul Jaffe - a practitioner of meditation and studies Buddhism and other Wisdom teachings for 40 years. He has studied with renowned masters in the Zen, Vipassana and Tibetan traditions, including Maezumi Tainzan Roshi, Bernie Glassman Roshi, Genpo Merzel Roshi, HH Gyalwan Drukchen, and Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche. In 1997 Paul met Namgyal Rinpoche and Achariya Doug Duncan and began studying in this creative and forward-looking lineage. He has been teaching various forms of meditation since 1980. Paul was involved in the founding of Dharma Japan and The Clear Sky Meditation and Study Group. He returned to the US in 2012 after living more than 20 years in Japan. His teaching style reflects his diverse interests spiritual traditions, social and environmental issues, intercultural understanding, business, communication and healing. Paul has also worked in the financial world, had a career in university education, and worked training business people, professionals, and government employees for the past 24 years. We will be looking at his work in changing patterns and meditation. To learn more about his work go to: www.stepstofreedom.org
Clare Hedin: www.clarehedin.com
This show sponsored by Earth Goddess Rising: www.earthgoddessrising.com
Be sure to join us "LIVE" on Fish Bait Radio for the first show with new host and Texas angler Scott Burns, His guest will be, Sam Rayburn guide, Lynn Atkinson ,owner of "Reel Um N" guide service. They will cover everything you need to know about summer time patterns for bass and crappie...
Visit "Reel Um N" guide Service (WEB SITE)
Our dreams allow us awareness of the subconscious mind and can be used as a tool to help us understand many things. The sleep patterns that we have may be due to a vast number of physical and emotional situations. Join us as we cover interpreting dreams and the reasons for certain sleep patterns.
in Self Help
Conversations That Heal is a safe place on blog talk radio that offer tips and tools for overcoming our mindset after all childhood trauma.
Guest Zach Snyder, a Zhineng Qigong Master and a Yuan Gong Teacher introduces the ancient art of Qigong as a tool to eliminate the limitations and problems in our lives, Qigong gives us a deeper understanding of behavoirs, emotions and thought patterns. His website is: Uplift Yourself. Get out pencil and paper. You will want to take notes!
Pick up 100 Tools for Happiness ebook at Conversations That Heal. CTHRadio unites healing specialist with childhood trauma survivors. Your host, Susan Jacobi, a thriver after childhood abuse, knows the path to healing lies in replacing trauma mindset with healthy thoughts, feelings and actions. Ms. Jacobi’s book, How to Love Yourself: The Hope after Child Abuse is available at ConversationsThatHeal.com and amazon.com.
Do you have a habit you want to stop? Do you have a habit you want to start? Please join us to discuss habits and we will gladly share with you the habits or no habits we have.
This will be the final show in this series of Body, self improvement. They say it takes 21 days to break or start a habit so we will issue a challenge at the end of the show and on June 2nd show we will be asking you how you did.
Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact us with your challenge or with any comments or suggestions you have for the show.
Or email@example.com If you want to pass any info on to me or want some special reiki.
The Black Book Café Co-Hosts Alan Roger Currie (The Mode One Approach) and Steve "The Dean" Williams (The Man Mindset) get together to discuss how men - if they interact with a high number of women and pay attention to their behavior - can begin to identify certain "repeated patterns" in women that will give men clues to the type of woman they are
The Mode One Approach
The Man Mindset
Alan Roger Currie on Amazon.com
Get the Audiobook version of Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One'' book for FREE!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- John Baptist (97 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)