SORT BY Relevancy
In this Drastic to Fantastic blog talk episode - I am continuing my exploration of the importance of your nutrition to your health and wellbeing with Dr. Leigh Willoughby, the fat loss doctor.
Your habits of thinking and the nutrients in your cells are of equal importance to best functioning. However, if your gut is not in a healthy state you will not be able to absorb your nutrients.
This is a certain vicious circle. If you are stressed, your ability to absorb your nutrients is impacted and if your gut is inflamed you will not absorb your nutrients effectively either, or be able to think as effectively.
Listen in to find out why having a healthy gut is so vital, and what you can do to enhance the health of your gut.
Take your own FREE health assessment and get a free life style report and recommendations specific to your needs, and if you wish to take the highest quality supplements to ensure that you are meeting your cells basic nutritional requirements then click here at www.drastictofantastic.usana.com where you can order the worlds most awarded supplements - Essentials - your mega-antioxidants and chelated minerals, Biomega - distilled, safe, high quality fish oils, and Active Calcium - for your bone strength and good muscle and nerve functioning. In the UK where we are now entering the sunlight depleted winter months - these USANA base line supplements will certainly give you vital vitamin D in the form of cholecalciferol that you need for your good health through the winter.
Learn how you can take care of your core needs book your ticket today for 'The Drastic to Fantastic Women's Road Show'
Nat is a young woman who is on GAPS to regain health. GAPS Diet - (Gut and Psychology Syndrome diet), the nutritional protocol by Natasha Campbell-McBride is healing children with autism and other disorders, as well as healing adults of common maladies. GAPS heals and seals the gut lining and in turn addresses and heals auto immune diseases, digestive disorders like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and other common maladies like acne, migraines, anxiety, ADD, and excema.Your host Starlene
Millie has been working with her son to heal him from autism using the Gut and Psychology Syndrome diet - GAPS Diet. She and her family have seen much success in working through the healing protocol by Natasha Campbell-McBride that is healing children who have been diagnosed with autism and other problems. GAPS heals and seals the gut lining and in the process addresses and heals all kinds of auto immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, digestive disorders like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS
Join Soul Psychologist, Clairvoyant Teacher, Dr. Tracy Thiem as she celebrates her 50th Birthday while launching this exciting broadcast, "Soul Psychology." In this FUN show, Dr. Tracy will be inviting friends, collegues, and family to call into the show to say "hello" and join the Birthday Celebration!
Tonights Guests, in order of appearance:
Tracy Thiem, www.TracyThiem.com
Cindy Mayer, www.NorthCoastCarpetCare.com
Julia Harell, www.JuliaHarrell.com Music: "Seeds of Change" by Julia Harell, Available for purchase at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/juliaharrell
Zareena Garrison, TimeToLiveLifeCoaching.weebly.com
Robert Horek, Hospice Volunteer
Joseph Rafalo, www.JosephRafalo.com
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride is the founder of the Gut and Psychology Syndrome. Dr. Natasha is a medical doctor with two postgraduate degrees: Master of Medical Sciences in Neurology and Master of Medical Sciences in Human Nutrition. Dr. Natasha is well known for developing a concept of GAPS (Gut And Psychology Syndrome), which she described in her book Gut And Psychology Syndrome - Natural Treatment for Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Depression and Schizophrenia, now in its second edition
Special guest this week will be rising FASHION phenom, Isabel Varela, whose innovative FASHION DESIGNS are currently rocking the Big Apple. Ms. Varela will share some of the current FASHION TRENDS in New York, Milan and Paris. She will also share some of her insights into how PSYCHOLOGY affects FASHION, and how FASHION can also affect our collective PSYCHOLOGY. Get ready for an exciting walk on the RUNWAY!
Do you suffer from "Battered Saint Syndrome"? How would you know if you do? It is a shame when we have to unlearn "church" to actually become "The Church" as our Heavenly Father ordained. Ignorance is only bliss to those who prefer the institutionalized bondage of ignorance over the freedom of unadulterated divine truth. Tune in for truth. Shalom!
LGBT Relationship Radio Talk Show Talk Is Cheap - Trusting Your Gut NOT Their Words
Show Hosts Charles Irwin, Marlene Milner and Jack Danielsen talk about LGBT Relationships. During live broadcaast call in and let your voice be heard.
See Full Details for this episode!
One of our hosts said:
"How did you learn that Talk Is Cheap?
I learned that talk is cheap from a relationship that I ended. One that hurt me greatly but it taught me that I need to trust my gut and I didn't.
Listen To Your Gut!
Trust your instincts. Ask yourself questions and listen to the first answer that pops into your mind. Clearing your mind of repetitive thoughts and worries will make it easier to listen to your intuition. Listen to your gut. There's a reason it's called a "gut feeling". Many times, a decision that you "know" is wrong makes you feel discomfort in your stomach area.
October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month!Everybody has their Ups & Downs but not everyone has the experience of the "Heart Work" of caring for, loving and being loved by a person with Down Syndrome. During this broadcast Ms. E will discuss: What you may/ may not know about Down Syndrome Do you know... ...what it is? ...why it's called "Down" ? ...at what levels persons with Down Syndrome are capable of functioning? ...what happens to DS persons in the foster care system???
Ms. E will also talk about her recent book: "Entertaining Angels Aware: I AM My Sister's Keeper" a memoir about growing up with her only sister whom she refers to as "The Angel"; and the insights she gained while and since writing the book.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (24 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (19 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (12 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (7 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (6 chatters)
- Comedian Dave Arena (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (4 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (4 chatters)
- LBeasley Network (4 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- Vizion blog radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (3 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (3 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MoonMaid Botanicals (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- prophetrodney (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- In The Cut (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)