SORT BY Relevancy
Mike Mutzel, MSc -- author of Belly Fat Effect -- visits the show to reveal the real secret about how your diet, intestinal health and gut bacteria help you burn fat.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia: removing obstacles to heal and finding the root cause to heal"
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia symptoms are becoming more and more evident in the U.S. Dr. Hayman will discuss how many obstacles to heal in our daily life may be exacerbating these symptoms. She will give a checklist of issues that can be addressed in your home and lifestyle that could be an obstacle to heal.
Sales isn't about numbers. It's about human beings.
That's why CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals brings the greatest minds in the sales industry to listeners each week. Guests join show host Deb Calvert every Saturday to talk about improving connections between sellers and their buyers.
In this broadcast, sales trainer and hyptonist Peter McLaughlin, author of "Becoming the Customer," will bring his expertise in sales psychology to listeners. McLaughlin will cover the basics of body language, sellng on emotion instead of logic, appealing to the subconscious and NLP. Listeners will learn the secrets of rapport-building and how to use eye-accessing cues to connect quickly with buyers.
Tune is weekly to CONNECT! to cut out continuances, put an end to pending and stop stalling out in sales.
How does the human brain accept rationality AND irrationality? What are the mechanisms at play when it comes to the acceptance of religious beliefs and claims? Are some people more predisposed to superstitious thinking than others? What are the best approaches to help promote science, reason, rationality and evidence-based thinking?
Joining us for this show will be Dr. Caleb Lack (http://www.caleblack.com) a clinical psychologist and educator on psychology, critical thinking and science VS pseudoscience. He writes the "Great Plains Skeptic" column on the Skeptic Ink Network (http://www.skepticink.com)
BOOK: 13 Reasons to Doubt: http://www.amazon.com/13-Reasons-Doubt-writers-Skeptic-ebook/dp/B00LRFK548/
Kosmic Koffee with Kooch! Kooch's guest today is her significat other, Victor Daniels, PhD - they will be chatting about Tarot & Psychology, over a kup of koffee....
Listen to THIS an ALL our PAST SHOWS, here: LifeScapeRadio.com/PastShows
Follow Us! @LifeScapeRadio
Join the Conversation! LifeScapeRadio.com/Facebook
"When we have peace and happiness in our own lives, we will have more peace and happiness in the world. When you change yourself, you change the world" -
CLIP : Rob Williams -
The Evolution of Consciousness -
“We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” When we forget, or deny this truth, all manner of discord befalls us because we lose the ability to see the divinity in ourselves, and in others. Albert Einstein recognized this illusion of separation, as well. He said, "A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and feelings as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.” -
Whole Brain Balance -
CALL # (347) 308-8131 (Press #1 to speak) -
"THE END OF ALL EVIL" by::
Jeremy Locke -
347-996-5568 8 a.m. 9/13/14 - "The Challenges of Domestic Violence" and "The Deep Psychology Behind The Simple Selfie Snapshot" - I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. It's National Domestic Violence month and the conversation is a must - Did you know there are more than 127 millilon instagram photos with hashtag #selfie? More than 1 million selfies are taken every day, according to techinfographics.com. We will have special guest. COME HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE ON ME! Let's chat. Ray Rice of the Baltimore Ravens was terminated today after video footage was released of him knocking his girlfriend (now wife) out in the elevator. How do you feel about this whole thing? Will you be explaining this to your sons and daughters? Has the NFL done enough? Have you ever experienced domestic violence? She married him after the initial video surfaced that didn't show the punch in the elevator. What do you think about that? ?#RealWomenTalk? Domestic Violence Hot line 1-800-787-3224
"Me God and A Cup Of Coffee" is a show that recognizes that every day must start with a morning conversation with God. Through sharing your experiences with others we realize that "We are more alike than we are different". Join us for a morning conversation. Grab your mug and fill it up. #347-996-5568, Saturday at 8 a.m. weekly.
Dr. Dayne Grove, NMD, Performance Medicine Specialist and Brad Davidson of Stark in Irvine, California, in the heart of Orange County, discuss the importance of youthful digestion and its impact on how you look, feel and perform. Also reviewed is the diagnosis of "irritable bowel syndrome," what it is, and some natural ways in which to curb its symptoms; but, more importantly, how to fix the underlying problem you may be experiencing.
Labs to run for a more clear diagnosis
The connection of gut health to low testosterone
HCL levels and aging
The use of pro-biotics
Food sensitivities, and the most common culprits
Leaky gut syndrome
Glutamine for enhancing nutrient absorption
The definition of I.B.S.
How sugar affects digestion
There are those who understand this person all too well. So wrong...so dysfunctional...so seductive and so compelling. The underlying psychology is fascinating. It explains how the driving forces of these individuals. Dr. Penn will give you a graduate level primer of the Borderline Personality.
Laura Knoff, certifed nutritionist visits the PhatMan Radio Show to discuss her book,"The Whole Fod Guide to Overcoming Irritable Bowel Syndrome."
Laura Knoff has been studying nutrition since 1975 and earned her Nutrition Consultant, Nutrition Educator, Diet Counselor, and Nutrition Instructor certificates from the Institute for Educational Therapy (now Bauman College) in Cotati, California.
Laura holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Florida Atlantic University and was a Senior Research Associate at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Lipoprotein Group for eight years. She is also a registered professional member of the National Association of Nutritional Professionals (NANP) and is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition by NANP.
To cancel this morning show because I missed a few interesting key points and for a better title, in hopes of a listener's better understanding of Down Syndrome. During the show, jory will go on an internet excursion to see if anything backs up his theory on whether or not the genetic disorder has been brought on by common air pollution, over the past 25 years. So, has the increase of the common activity of driving cars over the past 25 years a contributing factor? Listen and then you decide.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (138 chatters)
- Annahilation (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- The 720 Show (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Truf Bros (5 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- DJ NIA BOOM (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- RRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Table Talk Radio (0 chatters)
- The Seika Network (0 chatters)