SORT BY Relevancy
Some of us are familiar with the term leaky gut, but what is it, and could you have it? In this episode, we will discuss the many signs and symptoms of leaky gut syndrome, what leaky gut syndrome is, and how you can treat it.
If you’re like most of us, then you are probably dealing with something related to at least one of these 5 problems:
While all of these conditions seem to be unrelated, they are actually quite connected. Learn how many chronic conditions are tied to the health of your gut.
This week there are some hot bed topics I know you guys want to get it in about. The first hour of the show will be Baltimore riots. Thouhts and opinions. Also the Greena Acres Smack Down. Also our usual, topic toss will be featured in the second sixty. So you know ratcheness, news items, relationship issues, ho's, dead beat dads , money, murderous cops, twisted priority's, lying cheating husbands and wives and anything else on you guys minds. So we are going to put the Gut Level Talk treatment on everything else moving on the planet.
Gut Level Talk Admins and group members will go two hours with uncut live discussions about ratchetnees, controversial current news items, relatioship issues, sex and political views, side chicks, dead beaty dads, baby mammas, presidential election, cops killing black men, ho's in hood, dead beat dads, income tax money, and anything else on you guys minds. What we do in the group daily vocally. So we are going to put the Gut Level treatment on everything under the sun. So have your topics ready.
If you’re struggling with chronic digestive problems, autoimmune disease, or chronic inflammation, then it is very likely your gut is damaged. All disease begins in the gut and spreads to other areas of the body. So, whether you’re suffering from chronic headaches, skin conditions, depression, joint pain, or digestive issues, you must first put out the fire in your gut.
The good news is that you can start doing this immediately with the foods you eat. You might be thinking that I’m going to talk about bone broth, but I’m going to provide some other options for you.
It’s critical that you remove the inflammatory foods such as grains, sugar, dairy, and processed foods and add in healing, anti-inflammatory foods. If you’re following a Paleo diet, I imagine you’ve taken many of these inflammatory foods out. However, there are some specific Paleo-friendly foods that you can focus on consuming on a regular basis to promote healing.
If you’d like a protocol to help heal your gut, check out my Heal Your Digestion Online Program.
Dana Laake and her special Bill Shaddle will be discussing gut microbiome and gluten.
Bill Shaddle has been involved in helping doctors understand and apply nutrition as a therapeutic tool for nearly 40 years. Bill has managed sales teams, product lines, divisions and companies in the nutritional sciences field. He has developed workshops and training programs on different health and nutritional topics and is co-author of the acclaimed Nutrition Masters Course series. Bill is currently the Senior Director of Training for Metagenics, where he uses his background and knowledge to help train representatives to support practitioners.
Seems like we only started a few days ago but yeah that quick we are on our 20th show. So we are going to go in with no format or set topic and see what happens. We see drama on a weekly basis in Gut Level Talk and this week was no different. Myself LouieDarkSide, Kiy Neal, Sandy NoOther, Tim Bethea and of course a few Gut Level members going to grind it up and have a few laughs as usual. Now that summer is over things gonna get kinda interesting 8pm Sunday night, don't miss it.
Gut Level Talk staff back from labor day and ready to rip into some more topics. I'm taking inquiries right off the board. Would you date outside your race? If so or not Why? Are white men more romantic than black men? Why are black women less likely to date interracially than black men? Are black men who only date non black women scarred or have low racial esteem? Why is there a double standard when it comes to people opinons about black men vs black women who date or are in relaionships with white men or women in particular. Why do some white men only want black women? What's the attraction to black women by some many white billionaires? And it goes on...We'll see what we can cram into only two hours...We can always to a part 2.
In the making for some time now the Gut Level Gang is going to break down the difference between being a known as a ho or a thot (the ho over there) . Bout to chop it up. Some real thots and lady's will not doubt call in and talk about their life styles. I will be launching questions like. What is a THOT? Any of your friends THOT'S? Why do THOT'S keep THOTTING in the face of so much redicule....AND MUCH MORE
Among other shit this week a dude killed his girl when he saw child support had taken his entire pay check. A woman hid her pregancy from her boyfriend and when the baby came she threw it out the window to it's death. A woman snap chatted a pic of her and herself and her boy friend as he was holding a gun to her head. Later they found her body with a bullet hole in the head. It's reported she bought the bullets for the gun. On top of that I'm sure segment we so affectionately refere to as "Gut Level Drama" is sure to be messy. See y'all Sunday night 8pm
This week the Gut Level Live team is going to be going in on cheating, cheaters, side chicks, side dudes, marriage, divorce, snooping, cheating on facebook, cheating at work, why men cheat, why women cheat. Why some cheaters never get caught. Why some get busted right awaay. And on and on. Yeah we going to no doubt have some fire on the phones and on the panel. The heavily opinoionated panel and my filthty mouth...Ok you don't want to miss it.
Have you found that the way you eat affects the way you feel and directs how your day goes? That's due to the gut-mind-emotional connection, the incredible phenomenon of unity between all functions inside our bodies! The good news is, you hold the power to improve your health and wholeness through your dietary and lifestyle choices!
Join FRESH Start Guest Host Casey Sollock and FRESH Start Coach Marian DiMarco on this show as they first explain how this works, then take you on a journey to help you make the simple changes your body is asking for! Learn more, be encouraged in your journey, and grab your action plan to your best health from this show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (112 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (35 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (30 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (27 chatters)
- AJC Radio (18 chatters)
- Fins Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- America Matters show (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Love Unlimited Coaching (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steve and Joe Show (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)