SORT BY Relevancy
This present generation may not remember, but nearly 150 years ago, the United States added a 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution which appeared to abolish slavery. How could a nation whose economy was built on a system of free labor suddenly abolish it? Well, the truth is, slavery in America was never abolished, it was merely redirected to the prison system. Today activist EvAngel Mama Dee Love explains the upcoming commemoration of December 18, 2014, as the day the 13th amendment was passed. What does it's passage really mean? How is it connected to America's growing prison population? Who are the private investors in the prison industry? What companies use prison labor but won't employ ex-felons? How many innocent people are serving time in prison because of a plea bargain deal?How can we put an end to this modern day slavery?
On Christmas Eve 1855, Barnaby Grigsby and his wife Mary Elizabeth, took the slaver's best team of horses and his carriage, packed it with knives and guns, and fled slavery. Grigsby and Elizabeth were married.
William Still was the Black abolitionist from Philadelphia who was described by the New York Times as "The Father of the Underground Railroad". He commissioned Harriet Tubman's rescue missions. This famous abolitionist literally wrote the Underground Railroad book. The book which explained the story, narratives often in the words of the participants in the effort to escape slavery.
Click to Listen To The Gist of Freedom is pleased to present to you "The Bold Strike For Freedom" an excerpt from William Still's Book, The Underground Railroad with guest Erik Estep!
Episode #295: Exclusive! Voices of Global Freedom Radio Hosts Yoda and Backpack will interview Ernie Audino, Retired Brigadier General United States Army, spent a year in Kurdistan fighting alongside the Kurdish Peshmerga forces, getting to know the Kurds very well.
Brigadier General Audino talks about his time in Kurdistan and his views on the future of Kurds and US policies toward the Kurdish government. Brigadier General Ernie Audino received his master’s degree in National Security and Strategic Studies at the National War College and studied Kurdish history in depth under Ambassador Peter Galbraith.
With the demise of the Baathist Regime of Saddam Hussein in Iraq and withdrawal of US forces, Iran is the most powerful force in the Gulf and is conducting airstrikes inside Iraq. Tehran and Washington fight ISIS. We must check Iranian strength, not accommodate it as the Obama administration is doing. General Audino believes an independent Kurdistan is the best buffer against the spread of radical Islam in the region.
Call in speak your mind and ask questions: (646) 652-4667
When: 4:00 PM (Pacific) on Saturday, December 20th, 2014.
The show will be available in archives on http://www.magnifiedview.com and http://www.globalfreedomradio.com
On the December 17, 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
Freedom has taken several hits this week. A Supreme Court ruling, Heien v North Carolina, has ruled that a search conducted after a police officer misapplies the law is a legal search. This, however, was not the case in Arizona V. Gant. I will discuss both cases and why I believe this is an elimination of freedom.
Sony pictures caved today and is refusing to release the movie after a group threatened to attack movie theaters that showed the movie. Several chains had already said that they would not be showing the movie previous to this anouncement. I will give my thoughts on this as well.
In other news, the GOP has shown their hypocrisy yet again. I will discuss how and why as well.
Those issues and more on Wednesday at 8pm central on Liberal Dan Radio, Talk From The Left, That's Right.
I have made a change with my crowdfunding attempts and this year I am going with gofundme. Please check it out.
If you are listening after the live broadcast, you can always comment on the show thread on LiberalDan.com.
Episode #292: Exclusive! Voices of Global Freedom Radio Hosts Yoda and Backpack will interview President William Palumbo, President of the Coalition American Pariots daring to expose the deadly dreadfull threat to America - The Muslim Brotherhood.
The world's oldest Jihad terrorist organization has infiltrated the highest level of government and Fortune 500 Corporations. This terrorist group has the proactive support of Obama, Senators, Congressmen, and Captains of industry.
Listen and learn about this deadly enemy within and how they are infiltrating your city, effecting your job, your money, and your kids schools.
Learn how to protect yourself and your family.
Call in speak your mind, ask questions, and make comments.
When: 4:00 PM (Pacific) on Saturday, December 13th, 2014.
The show will be available in archives http://www.blogtalkradio.com/voicesofglobalfreedom and on http://www.magnifiedview.com
Join Wisconsin Carry, Inc. President and host of Well Armed Radio, Nik Clark for another LIVE broadcast of Wisconsin's premier 2nd Amendment/freedom minded radio program. Where we don't just talk about guns, but capitalism and freedom. Short show this week. We will run live from 6:00 to about 7:00 pm Central time. Tune in, Call in, BE WELL ARMED!
Well Armed Radio... Because knowledge is your best defense, but a good back-up never hurts.
Topics this week:
-Body Camera's: JB Van Hollen dismisses their efficaciousness. Data contradicts him.
-Torture and the debate of asymetrical warfare.
-North Korea vs. SONY Entertainment - NK wiht a knockout in Round 1
-Schools = Target rich environment. Pakistan terrorist attack on a school. Lt. Dave Grossman has been predicting this threat for years. I'll discuss.
-and MUCH more.
Today Kevin and Mike will discuss Current second amendment news and legislation from current pro gun legislation to what is on the table, this will be a packed show fully loaded with everything guns and gun rights.
On December 21st at 2:00 pm, eastern,Thats 7pm Uk Time.
join Andy Peacher and Bill Xam for our annual Christmas show featuring Egg Nog and you!
Our phone lines will be open, we're going to have all our hosts stopping by and perhaps even some fat guy in a red suit - if he has time. Just stop by www.freedomtalkradio.net and click play on the Spreaker feed - or stop by the Blogtalk.com page. We're looking forward to hearing from all of you!
Each year, it's important that we stop and reflect on the reason why we celebrate our holidays at this time of year - the most important birthday of all. In these days and times of what seems like a planet spinning out of control, it's time. It's time to observe our most important day.
Call 347 677 0812
we will call you back for the show.
Very best regards,
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, returns from a four-city tour in Montana. From speaking in front of 1000 high school students to debating a professor about the Constitution, it was quite a run. Don't miss the details. Shane discussed the following:
1. The four-city tour to Montana was an unbelievable success. Listen in to hear some moving and inspiring stories and why you should have hope for a better America.
2. What is the problem with communism anyways?
3. How our young people used to used to propagandize the Second Amendment and the problem of violence?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (5 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)