SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A study shows that the new Colorado gun laws are ineffective and wasting taxpayer dollars.
* Are democrats really promoting public safety or harming public safety?
* Interview with cowboy State Senator Randy Baumgardner on the 2nd Amendment.
Join us for our weekly discussion of recent court cases, pending legislation, current legal topics and their impact on consumers, businesses owners and everyone in between. This week, we will be discussing gun laws and safety with our guests from TriggerSmart and Firearms Coalition.
TriggerSmart is an RFID device designed to increase gun safety and minimize the unauthorized use of firearms. The owner and creator will be with us to discuss his very unique device.
Chris Knox is a respected writer and Second Amendment advocate within the firearm enthusiast community.
The show is hosted by New Jersey business and personal law attorney Peter J. Lamont.
We encourage listeners to call in with their legal questions about the topics being discussed. However, we are also happy to answer legal questions that are unrelated to that week's topic. To call into the show during the live brodcast please dial (347) 855-8831. To speak with us off the air, please dial (973) 949-3770.
This weekly program is a service of the Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont. The firm has offices located in NJ, NY, CO and PR. The firm serves both business and personal law clients in a variety of matters. Additionally, the firm has industry specific practice groups for industries including kitchen & bath companies, interior design firms and commercial/residential cleanup companies.
For more information about the firm please visit www.peterlamontesq.com.
For more informaiton about Understanding the Law Radio please visit www.understandingthelawradio.com
Oregon Update –
Is the second amendment coming under attack?
So far, a couple of states have initiated new gun-control laws requiring gun owners to register their firearms are face felony charges.
Most notably is in Connecticut were perhaps 100,000 people just by owning unregistered guns will find themselves being accused of Class D felonies.
But what about the Second Amendment? Isn't that a violation?
United States District Judge Alford Covello issued a 47 page ruling claiming that Connecticut's new law is constitutional.
"While the act burdens the plaintiffs [Connecticut's] second amendment rights, it is essentially related to the important governmental interest of public safety and crime control…"
An interesting excuse if you ask me.
So here's the question to you, if this happens in your state what would you do?
We'll talk about this and more Saturday, March 1 4 PM Pacific time.
Send us your emails talk@KRBNradio.com or call at 646-721-9887
Tonite (3.23.2014) we talked about:
We talked about gun laws that defend the Second Amendment.
The real meaning of the First Amendment. It says Congress shall make NO law respecting the establishment of religion OR prohibiting the free exercise thereof. You can put a religious display on state property without violating this amendment. Congress cannot put a display on state property.
Organic small-scale farming/gardening is the way to feed the world. Russia leads the world in this.
Nitwit Romney bad mouths barry soetoro on CBS' face the nation TV show.
Visit FreeWorldFilmWorks.com - for DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother.
Join us to weigh in on the Gun Amendment coming to a ballot near you (in Missouri). Some people trust that it must be good because the legislature put it on the ballot. Others are saying, "Not so fast". What does this amendment actually accomplish? Listen or call in to weigh in if you have an interest in the Constitution or guns.
WHOA!!!!!! Good Ole South Carolina has done it again!!!!! Nikki Haley will be signing into law the right to carry a weapon into Bars, Clubs, and Restaurants....The only thing you can't do is drink alcohol. SAAAY WHA?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?! With all of the problems that South Carolina has...with Our Hight Unemployment Rate, and SORRY Education System....we sign into Law the right to carry a gun into a bar, restaurant or club. Join House of Harley on a SPECIAL EDITION SHOW @4pm today...02/11/14 Call the show....347-884-9373 I'M GOING IN ON THIS ONE!!!!!
Gun Laws and The Future of Our Kids
Are your kids really safe??? Ask yourself the question and do your research on the number of gun crimes in your area and you will be amazed with the answer.
Tune in with us next Sunday at 6:30pm est as we way in on this epidemic we face in the world today.
Each year, more than 20,000 children and youth under age 20 are killed or injured by firearms in the United States.1 Thousands of young people are shot by peers, family members, or strangers, either intentionally or unintentionally. Thousands more use guns to attempt suicide, and these attempts prove successful more often than suicides attempted by other means.2 Countless other children and youth, though not injured or killed themselves, are survivors of gun violence, scarred by the effects of such violence in their homes, schools, or communities. Although children and youth are often victimized by gun violence, they also can become perpetrators, using guns to kill or maim others.
What is the answer to keeping guns out of the hands of our children?
Let's talk about it Wednesday night at 8pm on DPRADIOXL.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (157 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (28 chatters)
- Annahilation (27 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- The 720 Show (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (9 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Truf Bros (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- DJ NIA BOOM (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- RRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Live with TLGriffin (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Sex Help with Carol the Coach (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- Table Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)