SORT BY Relevancy
Gun Control - 2nd Amendment Update - Operation Choke Point
A few weeks ago former New York Mayor, Mike Bloomberg committed $50million toward a gun control campaign. Bloomberg's desire is to see gun control enacted in America. He has the funds to work on making it happen. Gun control advocates, now is the time to do your thing. Do your research! Penetrate the public with gun facts about their own back yard. Share by location with the public how their own elected officials feel about gun control. Keep the faces of the children before you and those who are against gun control. Come up with win-win solutions. You must do your homework. You must give people a reason to not just agree with you, but a reason to push the powers that be. Push all politicians. Push the SCOTUS. Push gun manufactures and their lobbyist. Push civil rights groups. Remind them how we overcome loss of lives of innocent children in 1960s America. Come up with solutions. Back up others who are advocates of gun control. Set goals to be part of this gun control campaign.
BeeSays: Bloomberg is willing to shale out $50million as least 50million Americans should stand up, speak up, and act out the cause in the name of the lost lives of innocent children and to prevent more lost lives of innocent children. America, we owe it to the children for them to be able to live out their youth without daily threat of running from schools in fear because masses of adults choose to do nothing.
NJ has some of the strictest gun control laws in the US.
After a long battle of the NJ Legislature in 2013 trying to implement more gun control laws in response to gun violence, and failing on most of them, what is in store for 2014? After the November elections, the make up of the Legislature has remained unchanged.
Will the battle start again to restrict access to guns in order to prevent violence?
Tune in to find out what's in store for NJ in the upcoming legislative session.
Tonight on the Curent Issues Show we will be talking about Eric Cantor to step down from being a majority leader. We are also talking about the G.O.P and how being to far right is now considered moderate. Finally we are talking about how President Obama said this nation "should be ashamed" over the gun violence.
Part 2 of 3: Originally Aired April 21, 2013
Dianne Linderman continues talking about the recent Boston Marathon bombings – do incidents like this justify stricter gun control laws? Why is it that law-abiding citizens have to be the ones to give up their firearms, why doesn't the government go after violent gangs, asking them to give up their weapons?
Dianne speaks with a caller about the use of auxiliary police force (volunteers) and why the police officers would actually be against receiving the extra help.
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/
Oregon Update –
Is the second amendment coming under attack?
So far, a couple of states have initiated new gun-control laws requiring gun owners to register their firearms are face felony charges.
Most notably is in Connecticut were perhaps 100,000 people just by owning unregistered guns will find themselves being accused of Class D felonies.
But what about the Second Amendment? Isn't that a violation?
United States District Judge Alford Covello issued a 47 page ruling claiming that Connecticut's new law is constitutional.
"While the act burdens the plaintiffs [Connecticut's] second amendment rights, it is essentially related to the important governmental interest of public safety and crime control…"
An interesting excuse if you ask me.
So here's the question to you, if this happens in your state what would you do?
We'll talk about this and more Saturday, March 1 4 PM Pacific time.
Send us your emails talk@KRBNradio.com or call at 646-721-9887
In the wake of mass tragedies attributed to guns like Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, CT, the Aurora, CO theater shooting, and the infamous Columbine, gun control has become one of the hot button topics in every home in the US.
In 1997 Bill Jenkins’ son, William Benjamin Jenkins, was murdered at the fast food restaurant where he held his first real job. A shooter with an extensive criminal background, and a gun, took the life of the 16 year old on his second day of work.
Jenkins feels that had the 23 year old shooter not had access to the .380 semi-automatic handgun, he would not have had the wherewithal to commit the robbery and subsequent murder of his son.
Since this tragedy, Bill Jenkins has been a strong voice for gun control, often going up against those who are passionate about gun ownership rights in the US. He’s also a respected author and speaker, and has become widely sought after as a workshop presenter, keynote speaker, and training facilitator for police, victim advocates, funeral home personnel, and victims themselves.
got my buddy a.c. on the broadcast. we will be talkin about gun control and the tragedys like newtown, virginia tech, arizona, columbine, and we would like to talk to you (the viewers) about how you would like to see the Obama Administration take control of the gun regulation issues in todays political stand point
The recent killing of a 15 year old Chicago student, Hadiya Pendleton again raises the issue of gun violence in our nation. We must address gun control and legislation. We regret the senseless murder of this rising bright star and hope that this will be the end of gun violence. We must end violence against children. Stop the violence
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (200 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (129 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- Straitway (55 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)