SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Welcome, I'm delighted you've been able to join me today!
My Radio Show, Guilt-Free Self-Care, will revolve around ways to care for your beautiful self, the guilt-free way. We'll talk about why that's necessary, what happens if we don't do it. Experts will share their tips, techniques and favorite self-care ways with us.
Today, though, is an introduction and I'll share with you a bit about my journey, and how it came about that I now talk about this topic.
Thank you for joining me today for the very first broadcast of Guilt-Free Self-Care Radio, and I'd love to welcome you back in future!
It's common nowadays to see people jump in and out of marriage just as quickly as they change their clothes. Divorce doesn't seem to carry any kind of stigma for them at all.
But for a Christian who gets a divorce, there is often a significant amount of guilt and even shame. Why? Because of the perceptions and expecations, whether real or imagined, that pertain to the holiness of marriage as God designed it. Some may feel that if they failed at marriage, they are ultimately seen as a failure by God. But nothing could be further from the truth.
Tune in as we chat with Divorce Recovery Mentor, Gretchen Goldsmith, debunks the myths that surround Christians and divorce. Hear her story and find out how you too can shed the guilt and shame of divorce from your own life.
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on conservative allies in politics, flunking a student, guilt about refusing requests, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Aren't politicians like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul allies in the struggle for liberty?
Question 2: Should a professor pass a student who deserved to flunk for fear of reprisals?
Question 3: How can I overcome feelings of unearned guilt about refusing other people's requests?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
If your mate calls you out on something you've done that they don't like, do you try to fix it or get into your feelings? Are you able to accept constructive criticism without having a temper tantrum? Are you able to have a healthy debate with your mate without feeling like you're being attacked. Do you wear your feelings on your sleeves?
On Wed, June 25th 8-10 pm EST give us a call at (347) 633-9853 and be sure to press 1 to speak with the hosts.
We will have Outspoken E, Finesse and Qornbread in the building so you know it's going to be one heck of a show!
We also have DJ Mega Skills on the 1's&2's so you don't want to miss out!
What we are talking about on today's Connect, Support & Empower Hour
This show is a perfect place to start your weekend. It's our weekly interactive, lively LGBT Talk Radio show focusing on today's LGBT community.
Connect - What's Happening In Colorado Springs
UCPPE's Pride Pageant 2014 - Club Q
Mr. & Miss Gay Colorado Springs Pageant Night 2014 - Club Q
Community Beer BUST - Club Q
Dante - Under The Covers CD Single Release Party - Club Q
Men4Men Social Group
P.A.G.E. Transgender Resource Group
Indy Inclusion Awards
LGBT Bridge Game Night
Corky's Pool Party Re-Loaded - Club Q
Drag Diva's Presents RuPaul's Drag Race Star Morgan McMichaels - Club Q
Colorado Springs PrideFEST 24
Support - Why Can't I Say "No" Without Feeling Guilt? - Q009
Empower - You asked! - Boulder County Begins Issuing Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
Find Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Visit Our Website
See Show Outline Here
During LIVE broadcasts Call In (646) 716-9729 or Tweet us @cosPRIDE or Flash Chat with us below.
Make A Tax Deductible Donation
For Show Information Contact Us via eMail at info@cosPRIDE.org or call us 719-471-4429
This week's topics:
My bio daughter wants her step dad to walk her down the aisle.
How to tell if a girl is a good romantic match.
Giving gifts out of guilt.
My older brother seems more emotionally distant since he moved cross country.
How do you deal with someone who is never pleased?
My young daughter is extremely shy.
The Rational Basis of Happiness® with Dr. Ellen Kenner. Dr. Ellen is a clinical psychologist and co-author of the selfish path to romance. Each week Dr. Ellen answers questions from listeners on a range of personal issues (e.g., family, parenting, work issues)
Contact Dr. Ellen:
The debate over the moral, legal, and social repercussions surrounding abortion has been an ongoing social dilemma that rises and falls with each new generation since Roe v. Wade.
The reasons for choosing abortion are as varied as the women who get the them. Therefore, the aftermath of such a decision bears concern. Many women and teen girls report suffering from guilt and shame for years and even decades after having an abortion and they don't know how or if they will ever recover.
If you are a woman who has struggled with your decision to have an abortion, or you know someone who is, you'll want to tune in. There is definitely a word of hope and restoration in store for you today.
Join us as we chat with Michelle Borquez, creator of "The Freedom Series," a twelve mini-book series that equips women to move forward after the traumas of life. One of those books is entitled, Abortion to Mercy. Michelle will share insights about how to deal with your emotions if you're overwhelmed with guilt and shame after undergoing an abortion. Call in to 646-716-6910 or chat LIVE in our chat room during the broadcast.
Welcome to Medicine Walk A Journey into wholeness.
Today our hosts expolore guilt and how it limits your resources; how your perspective, where you hold yourself, affects the world you live in; And how to release yourself form the constraints of guilt through a higher perspective.
Through an inspired journey of perception into the self, Ascended Masters Annique and Galan of Gaia share with you their journey of the 9th direction of 'Through' into an awakened wholeness. Each show a flowering grace bursting with incredible insights and tools to assist you in your journey. We empower you to change your life into an abundant life of joy and depth of being. Listen in as each show is a workshop of growth for you.
Join in on our workshops, schedule a private session, host a retreat in your area by contacting us directly through our blog at www.medicinewalk.wordpress.com . or on fb www.facebook.com/MedicineWalk Agawavanti we share with you our magnificent discoveries.
Questions Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailto:email@example.com
Tuesday talk in Portland : Practical wisdom of Ando-Amazonian Ancestral Cultures. Society INFORMATION HERE.
The Retreat: Formand Formless Transformational Retreat Weaving the Visible and Invisible Fabric of Timeless True Nature.REGISTER HERE
Guest: Marianne Soucy
After the loss of a beloved pet, feelings of guilt and regret are very common and can be very difficult to deal with. You might feel that you have let your pet down and should have acted differently, and feel that you will never be able to forgive yourself. In this episode of Change Your Life Radio Marianne Soucy will share her own story of dealing with guilt after losing an animal companion and provide you with strategies for coping with and healing after your loss.
Host: Lucinda Curran
Join us as we provide you with the tips and skills to move forwards.
Marianne has written an article Coping With Pet Loss.
Her book, Healing Pet Loss is available here.
This coming week (Wed, May 21st at Noon ET) our special guest will be Wallette McCall, owner of Another Level Coaching. Wallette will share with our women warriors some tips on “Guilt Free Success”. You won’t want to miss this intriguing show.
Wallette V. McCall is a life transition strategist and the owner of Another Level Coaching, where she helps women who are experiencing personal and professional life transitions. Wallette helps them go from being a people pleaser and approval addicted to a woman of unwavering self-confidence; from fear of success to becoming a model for success; and from fear of rejection and fear of failure to never letting fear stop them again!
Wallette received her coach training from The Coaching Institute and the Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute where she was certified as a Comprehensive Coach, and a Personal Development and Executive Coach. Wallette is a biblical counselor and has received her certification through the Christian Research and Development Institute
Wallette is a co-author of the book “The Confident Woman: Tapping into Your Inner Power”, a contributing writer for Power to Change Women’s Devotionals and speaker. You can find out more about Wallette by visiting her website, http://www.anotherlevelcoaching.com/.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- KXASK RADIO STATION (0 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (0 chatters)