SORT BY Relevancy
Why do women call men dogs?
This is a question that comes with many answers. Who's the
reason that name was used to describe men in the first place?
Was it women or did some men earn that title honestly?
Some say that Dogs and Men are the same and have characteristics
that close in comparisons.
1.Both take up too much space on the bed
2.Both are threatened by their own kind.
3.Both mark their territory
4.Neither tells you what's bothering them
5.Both fart shamelessly
6.Both are suspicious of the postman
One characteristics that we don't share is that we don't eat
turds on a sly...lol
This sounds funny, but in some women minds, All men are not dogs.
When I’m your protector, your shoulder to lean on & your emotional punching bag during your mood swings… & the first thing that comes to mind is…
Believe it or not ladies, there are good men out there that doesn't want to hurt you and just want to love you, LET HIM!
Dog training is the process of teaching skills or behaviors to a dog. This can include teaching a dog to respond to certain commands, or helping the dog learn coping skills for stressful environments. Dog training often includes operant conditioning, classical conditioning, or non-associative learning to achieve the dog performing a desired behavior or skill. A person who trains dogs is said to be a dog trainer. There are many methods of dog training and many objectives, from basic
SmartMat inventor Andrew Clark - the doormat that alerts you when your dog is at the door. Andrew is running a Kickstarter campaign to create this unique dog-related invention. Then: announcements about Independence Guide Dogs, CityDog Magazine Cover Model Search, and also a chat about leash walking. Julie shares how to teach your dog to not pull and which training tool is the best fit for your and your dog.
Attorney Fred Kray, co-host Kris Diaz and the rest of the PBLNR crew will discuss with Shannon Johnstone "The Landfill Dogs." Melanie Hicks Hughes will come on and talk about BDL in Riverside, AL in light of a recent attack there. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL
Deirdre Franklin from Pinups For Pitbulls
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Don't miss our newly designed network website PBLNN.com.
Debbie Jacobs, certified dog trainer, author and founder of the Fearful Dogs website, joins us on this episode of Talk2theAnimalsRadio discussing what's involved with being a successful, responsible dog owner. Nature communicator and transformation wise woman, Tracie Nichols shares her experience in hearing and communicating messages from Gaia, helping us to be in balance with Mother Earth. As always you'll hear from our animal guest and discover how YOU can connect in a deeper relationship with all animals.
This show is brought to you in part by Talk2theAnimalsRadio sponsors Animal History Museum, Cedar Breeze Consultants, Simply Numbers - Not Just Another Bean Counter, Flowering Hills Flower Essences and Ame Jo Hughes, Intuitive Artist. Be sure to visit their sites!
Be sure to visit the NEW Talk2theAnimalsBlog which, by the way, is now available on Kindle. Subscribe now! Join our Talk2theAnimals community on Facebook.
Learn what to feed your pets to keep them healthy and what not to feed them! You may be shocked! What's really in some of that "dog food"?
Kymythy is a Clinical Nutritionist (CN)and has been certified as an Animal Health Instructor by the California State Board of Education and licensed by the Federal Government as a Wildlife Rehabilitator. Kymythy is also a certified Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation Practitioner (VOM). Kymythy has completed extensive coursework including Canine Nutrition at Cornell University.
Her extensive background of formal education and personal experience enabled Kymythy to be the first to popularize what has come to be internationally recognized as the grainless “Species-Appropriate Diet” for dogs and cats. She has helped many to understand and apply those insights with wonderful results. She has lectured widely around the world and her books are international best-sellers.
More importantly, the breadth and depth of Kymythy’s educational background is the result of a pressing personal need to understand and overcome her own crippling illness. In this quest she became the patient and then the protégé of nutritional pioneer Dr. Richard Dahout, CA. He mentored her as she gathered the educational and personal experiences that led to her groundbreaking work that has so dramatically influenced her dietary strategies. Additional coursework includes: Human, canine, feline, and wildlife nutrition and health, functional foods and supplements, biology, behavior, iridology, Touch for Health, energy medicine, herbology, homeopathy, vaccines, flower essences, among others. She remains an active researcher in the field of human, canine, and feline health and nutrition.
This is a show that will contribute to the longevity and happiness of your pets....if you so choose!
Ear infections are one of the most commony seen health conditions in veterinary medicine. Tonight, Dr. Roger discusses the reasons dogs and cats suffer from ear infection in comparison to people, and what we can do to overcome them.
Dr. Roger will be taking live calls at 1-877-878-1435. E-mail comments to be addressed live on the air to email@example.com.
Today's guest, John Roskam shares about his experience working with and training war dogs.
As a member of the United States Air Force, John Roskom disposes dangerous explosive devices and bombs with the help of some very brave and talented canines.
Since 1993, Project POOCH has successfully paired hundreds of unwanted shelter dogs with incarcerated youths. The youths care for, groom and train unwanted shelter dogs and help to find them new adoptive “forever homes." Youths (guided by professionals) learn to train the dogs, groom them, and find them new adoptive "forever homes." The dogs leave the program ready to be great pets, while their trainers re-enter the community with new job and personal skills and increased compassion and respect for all life.
Dog trainer Colleen Demling discusses how to address the training needs of a dog adopted from a shelter. How to evaluate if your dog from a sheltewr may have baggage that needs to be addressed and how to give a rescued dog the best possible home.
Lacey and Savannah are trained therapy dogs who visit patients at hospice and hospitals. Meet their owner Becky Gang and hear about this wonderful work.
Join guests Lisa Saez, PT, CCRT from Dalias Doggie Rehab, and Maverick's Mom, Mandy Taylor for an informative discussion about the benefits of rehab therapy for dogs who have lost a leg to amputation.
Lisa combines her her professional skills as a human physical therapist with her lifelong passion for the good health of all animals. She is a certified canine rehabilitation therapist and is founder of Dals Doggie Rehab, a New Jersey-based practice that helps canines of all ages live their lives to the fullest through several different modalities of rehabilitation therapy including:
Balance & proprioceptive exercises
Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
Manual Therapy & more
Mandy regularly takes Maverick, a three legged Australian Shepherd, to Lisa's practice where she says he "thinks PT is one of the best things ever invented."
For this episode we will discuss Lisa's various approaches treatment for her three-legged canine patients and how it benefits them. She'll share tips for Tripawd pawrents who want to learn more about canine rehab.
Maverick's Mom will share her story of preparing Maverick for life on three legs with Lisa's help, and how Maverick has reaped the benefits of a regular canine rehabilitation therapy program.
Read Maverick's Blog
Call in with your questions or join us in the Live Tripawds Chat during the show!
FULL GUARD FIGHT RADIO with MFC Fighter Wes Swofford
@CarlTheMadman and @Pablo_El_Diablo are broadcasting LiVE from the asylum Tune in at 11pm Eastern 8 Pacific
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (159 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (40 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (37 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (30 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- DDP Radio (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (23 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (21 chatters)
- Hex Education (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (17 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (16 chatters)
- MidnightWalkers (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (15 chatters)
- 62196 (14 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (11 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (8 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (8 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (8 chatters)
- STATION OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Littany (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Radio Simple (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- We Game (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Christian Church Radio Show (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Skip LaCour (2 chatters)
- RLwRT (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Weekend Block (2 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Some Guy Talking (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Dean Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The Roundtable (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- theLoveinBetween (1 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (1 chatters)
- Chef Robb (1 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (1 chatters)
- Baba Wesley Gray (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- DXStudent Productions (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Grok Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)
- Pauly D (0 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (0 chatters)