SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on Set it Off Desiree and Jane once again will be putting on a show and getting down to the nitty gritty of things with grudges and forgiving.
Do you hold grudges? Are they healthy? Have a grudge you'd like to share with us on air? Or you could forgive the person. But is forgiving hard to do? How can you forgive? Isthere a such thing is forgving and gforgetting? Let it out on air 9/8C (646)716-5840 and press 1 to talk
Desiree and Janee are at it again calling people out! We can't stand a liar! what's the point when you can be honest from the beginning. What about grudges? Why have them? Are they even healthy? These lovely ladies will dish out the Do's and Dont's and give you the 411 on tonight!
Master Journaler and Circle Lady Alycia Johnson will go into in- depth forgiveness work. Who in your life are you still holding a grudge on? Grudges are like taking on "friendly Fire". Alycia will walk through some techniques that will assist the audience in determining if they have "REALLY" released the past. Releasing the past is critical in progressing through the circles of life.
Should I hold a grudge or let it go?
Grudge:to be unwilling to give or admit:give or reluctantly or resentlfully.
Grudges we all have them or carried them, but why?! To me a grudge is a "judgement" towards someone. A grudge tells me that you are "god" you are the most "holy one". When you hold a grudge you hold to a persons mistake. In other words you are "better than". Well sit down take a deep breathe I have some news to tell you...YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE OF SOMEONE!! We all make mistakes take responsibility for yourself! so,what if they didnt apology to you.So your gonna hold on to someones mistakes because they didnt apologize! How do you know that they didnt attempt to do so!! Some of you are so darn mean and evil that even if someone does apologize you wouldnt except, so wdh are you holding the grudge for?!! Its just no pleasing some of you. Take responsibility for yourself!!! Decide what can I do, whats my part in the situation and hold on to that and make it right!!
Is it easy ot forgive HEEECCCKK NO!! BUT just like anything else forgiveness is a decision once you make up in your mind that you will forgive, forgivenss will come!! You may say"o thats easier said than done" well think about the last time you made up your mind about something. Didnt you accomplish what you set out do achieve, so forgiveness is the same way!! Is it a fight with your mind and emotions at times YEP!! When you choose not to forgive remember you are not perfect you WILL make a mistake. Youll want the same forgiveness, you wouldnt want someone holding on to what you did to them. I believe in karma, what goes around comes around. Now if you had a tramamtic situation in your life,you made need to seek therapy before you can begin to heal and forgive.YOU CANT CHANGE WHAT SOMEONE HAS DONE BUT YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE HOW TO HANDLE IT! DIS-EASE dont cause DISEASE in your life because of unforgiveness.
in Self Help
Join us for our gripping and tell it like it is series; "Life Isn't A Dress Rehearsal."
On This episode we will discuss how individuals hold grudges.
Everyone knows that when someone hurts you, you should deal with it and keep it moving. However, everyone isn't wired that way. Some folks "hold grudges." These are the people who can't seem to get around what was done to them. They will say they have forgiven the individual but in reality they aren't trying to get over the issue they have with that individual.
Grudges can be cancerous, toxic, stressful, and down right tiresome. When you hold a grudge you aren't "winning", or coming out as the bigger person. You are saying, that you can't get over it, so therefore, holding a grudge is your only option.
Well, it isn't your only option.
We all know that, if folks take the time to talk with people and work on themselves then holding a grudge wouldn't even be an option. They would simply just face it and keep it moving.
Tune in as we tackle why people choose holding a grudge over facing their issues and keeping it moving.
Stay tuned and keep it locked.
Join our team of Prayer Warriors/Intercessors as we share scriptures and prayers of empowerment for self deliverance and deliverance for families as listeners are encouraged to declare the word of God for your life and your family. We share testimonies that will help you or a loved one to become free from your bondages and lack. Come see what God is doing.
We invite you to join us Monday thru Friday for early Morning Prayer 8 AM EST/5 AM PST on conference call: Dial 641-715-3200, code 278961#, *6 to mute.
Prayers are offered for anyone who is in need of prayer during and after our programs. Call in number during program and off the air 904-859-1022.
Contact Darlene Bundage, Evangelist/Pastor to invite her to share the word of God at your church, street ministry or other event via email at: Dbundage@yahoo.com or by Phone at: 904-859-1022
If you are blessed, helped or encouraged by our ministry you are welcome to send a seed offering to Prayer, Praise and Deliverance Ministries at: 6211 S. 249th St., Kent, WA 98032.
Kray joins me as we talk about sex & it being quite possibly a thing of the past, but it is not how you think. We also talk about national obesity month, which is really national children's obesity month; the month of september. We try to raise awareness for all of this and more, on tonight's highly positive & uplifting show.
Thank you for truly listening to some amazing stuff because we couldn't do it without your groundbreaking support.
:HUG: We welcome ALL callers, because we are very positive & supportive people who have no grudges/beef, because such can lead to stress & stress is bad.
:Love: Don't be a hater, be a gator. Or something. xoxo.
in Pop Culture
many of us have been hurt or done wrong by someone at some point in our lives. At what point do u forgive them ? is there a time limit to forgiving people ? is it fair for someone to get away with hurting you ? are u able to trust them again ? if love is patient love is kind shouldnt we forgive automatically ? seems contradicting..does sex and time heal all wounds ?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (138 chatters)
- Channel Panel (74 chatters)
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- in5d (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (3 chatters)
- No Turning Back (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)