SORT BY Relevancy
Communities Digital News offers another lively hour of conversation featuring our writers, editors and guests. This week the recent Cantor loss and Cochran win shines a light on the GOP voter dilemna.
Also, a New York Federal Appeals court asked an atheist group to "better explain" how the "Ground Zero Cross" creates anguish to non-Christians and offer evidence as to why it should not be included in the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
Finally, where are we at legally with the Immigration saga? Will this, after Obamacare, the IRS, NSA and Fast & Furious Scandals, be the President's Waterloo?
what is the message
the anser is IF .. and Australia you are not exempt from
what is coming to My Country USA , you need to listen
to this clear instruction from the Holy Spirit
its very important !
OUR COMMON GROUND with Janice Graham
2014 Session Two
"Confronting the New Amerikkan Empire"
In Conversation with Cynthia McKinney
OUR COMMON GROUND OPENS THE 2ND Session of 2014 on July 5, 2014. We are honored to have as our guest, Cynthia McKinney former U. S. Congresswoman, international human rights activist and former Presidential candidate, to discuss domestic and foreign policy in the new Amerikkan Empire
ALTERNATIVE, ACTIVIST EMPOWERMENT TALK RADIO
URBAN PROGRESSIVE independent talk radio
"Of the Race and For the Race"
Twitter @JaniceOCG #TalkthatMatters
About Us www.ourcommongroundtalk.wordpress.com
Program Information and Profiles www.ourcommonground.ning.com
On tonight's episode we'll discuss today's race, a day late, from the Daytona International Speedway; the Coke Zero 283, it became because of rain.
Aric Almirola, from Richard Petty Motorsports puts the number 43 car in victory lane for the first time since 1999 with a win today in Daytona. First time a Richard Petty owned car went to the winner's circle in Daytona since 1981.
It was rained shortened. Almirola wins his first career race, and puts himself in contention for the 2014 chase for the Sprint Cup. Is he worthy? Because the race is rain shortened, does it take something away from Almirola? Does he have a shot at this championship?
We'll discuss the race. Two major accidents, one early, and one later took out about 32 cars out of contention for the win. We'll talk about what we thought about the racing, and if we thought it was exciting.
Also, we'll talk about Barney Hall, stepping down from the broadcast booth at MRN radio, as the 84 year old broadcaster goes into semi-retirement. Barney's been the voice of MRN since before anyone can remember. The guys will talk about some of the times spent with Barney Hall bringing them the race.
Also, the State of Our Sport Speech, Brian France talked to the media before the original start time of the race on Saturday evening. We'll talk about whether or not we thought it was good.
In the beginning art fairs were created and artists and art buyers flocked to attend. You were one of them. Your mother and your friends thought your work was wonderful and maybe they were right, so off you went to the marketplace. How did it go? Was it a triumph or a humbling experience?
A panel of beginner and experienced artists from various media discuss their "first time." What you will learn:
how they prepared
where they were, big or small fairs
how it impacted their lives
their biggest disappointments and their biggest surprises
learning from their own mistakes vs learning from other's mistakes
what they wish they had known then and how they used that information
the good, the bad and the really ugly
how to do three shows in three days and other extreme adventures
their #1 tip for a first time show
Born 1953 in the Greenwich Town area of Kingston, Johnson was the eldest of ten children, his father a fisherman and his mother a fishmonger. Zero began his career in the 1970s, first as a member of the group Rush-It with his childhood friend Earl "Chinna" Smith, who recorded for producer Bunny Lee, who gave him the name 'Earl Zero' to distinguish him from Smith His recording of his song "None Shall Escape the Judgement" went unreleased but it was a hit for Johnny Clarke when recorded by the singer in 1974, and Zero first had success as a singer himself with the Al Campbell-produced "Righteous Works" in 1975. He recorded for Don Mais' Roots Tradition label (recording "Home Sweet Home" and "I No Lie"), and joined Tommy Cowan's Talent Corporation roster, and had further success with "Please Officer" and "City of the Weak Heart", released on Cowan's Arab label, the latter also recorded by Jacob Miller on his Killer Miller album. In 1976 he moved on to work with Bertram Brown, recording "Get Happy", and again recorded with Campbell on "Heart Desire". He continued recording through the late 1970s, recording with Soul Syndicate. His first two albums, Visions of Love and In the Right Way, were released in 1979.
In 1979 he relocated to northern California, and continued to record since, with several albums released. His latest album is Marketplace, to be released in Spring 2011 with producer Siahvash Dowlatshahi. The album features members of the Roots Radics, The Greyboy Allstars, The Devastators and others.
Campaign for Liberty
I'll be discussing a new idea about paying volunteers to put up signs, the sad part of this is that the big money politicians already pay people to do this one and two this money needs to be used to reach voters in the media if possible, what happened to volunteers?Vans programs consist mainly on Political Issues and his Comments on them. He'll have Guests, and take Callins @ 347-857-4804 / 877-572-4283, join us in the Chat Room. We appreciate your Sharing the Program & Join me on Face Book with comments, postings, likes etc., Contact Van to speak with your groups in person. God Bless You All; Van
in Self Help
When you marry, you inherit your spouse family. This includes all the dynamics that comes along with inlaws. Some inlaws are hands off but then there are some inlaws that fully involved in their child marriage. How do you handle meddling inlaws, friends, and extended family?
Where/how do you draw the line between being committed to the "team" (your marriage) and being considerate of others involved? Or once you get married is how THEY feel irrelevant?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (52 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (39 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (18 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (13 chatters)
- Ms Blue (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- TheWriteStuff (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Gorilla Joe (1 chatters)
- Gail Show (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)