SORT BY Relevancy
President & CEO Gregory von Hausch will share everything that is happening at this year's Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival (Nov. 7-23). In its 29th year, the fest will include, as always, films from around the world, special events and plenty of celebrities. Included in those being honored is Jason Alexander, who opens the fest with Pamela Shaw with musical comedy "Lucky Stiff," also Daniel Baldwin, George Hamilton, filmmaker/ actress Clara Mamet and British Filmmaker Mike Downer.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes filmmaker and author Gregory P. Wolk to #ConversationsLIVE to discus his love of words and what it's been like to see his words come to life.
Tribulation Baptist Church....
(GNN) Gregory news network....
Sincerely, James William Gregory Jr.
Michael Gregory is a part-time staff member at ACAC who heads up the church's ministry to help people who were incarcerated along with their families. Michael joins John today to talk about Michael's credentials for this ministry along with the practical ministry programs that make up the After Care ministry.
We have all experienced loss in our life...whether through death, separation, or divorce. And depending on the type of loss and its severity, we can experience abandonment, lonliness, anger, fear, rejection, dejection, or a number of other emotions. After loss we must go through a process of healing and deliverane so that we are made whole again in Christ Jesus. And hopefully, during the process, we will leave our heart open to the possibility of dating and loving again. Because God will still have you to be happy and involved in dating (and possibly marriage) if you so desire! But it can be difficult...the process of dating again or even thinking about dating again after loss. But you can do it!!!
Tune in tonight as my Uncle, Deacon Gregory Humphrey discusses with us the loss he has experienced and how he moved forward in wholeness and dating again. Talk with you then!
How can the practice of Humility set you free? Jason Gregory explores insights from his recent book The Science and Practice of Humility: The Path to Ultimate Freedom.
We are each capable of shifting from the aggressive "path of the warrior" to the humble "path of the sage". From Krishna and Lao-tzu to Buddha and Jesus, each enlightened master discovered and revealed how being receptive to all experience was the key to becoming one with the Universe and its spontaneous patterns of order and chaos.
Jason Gregory is a spiritual philosopher, independent scholar, writer and teacher specializing in the fields of Eastern and Western philosophy, comparative religion, metaphysics and ancient cultures. An ardent traveler, for several years, Jason studied with masters in Buddhism, Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Hinduism and Taoism.
Jason Gregory's web site: JasonGregory. org
Frontier Beyond Fear music copyrighted by Grammy award winner Larry Seyer, www.larryseyer.com, included in this podcast with his permission.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (37 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (22 chatters)
- Papa Lou (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Nocturnas Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- constitutional freedom network (2 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)