SORT BY Relevancy
A dismal job's report showing a 35 year-low in workforce participation, DOWN 10 million since Obama took office.... Hundreds of THOUSANDS receiving insurace cancellation notices due to ObamaCare.... $17 TRILLION in debt.....And where are Republican "leaders"??? Attacking the TEA PARTY and Senator Cruz!!!
Greg Caton, is an herbalist and inventor who was founder and president of three companies. One, Lumen Foods, made soyfood products. Another, Preservx, made a food preservative Caton invented and patented that can be used in much smaller quantities than other preservatives. The third, Alpha Omega Labs, sold what the FDA and conventional medicine call “unproven” remedies for cancer and other health problems.
In 2001, Greg Caton was a victim of “Operation Cure All,” an initiative begun by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission. A press release on the FTC’s web site says, “FTC, FDA and other law enforcement agencies move to stop Internet scams for supplements and other products that purport to cure cancer, HIV/AIDS and countless other life-threatening diseases.” Unfortunately, the FDA has used this as an excuse to shut down businesses and arrest people whose products, though not recognized by conventional medicine, actually work — and are inexpensive and have few, if any, side effects.
Join Host Live Chats
- hikerjamz Geocaching Talk Show (41 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (13 chatters)
- Callywood (7 chatters)
- drdeath26 (7 chatters)
- Computer America (6 chatters)
- Grok Radio (4 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (4 chatters)
- Lisa aka lablady (3 chatters)
- EGH Media (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- ADR Radio (1 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Being Human Now (0 chatters)
- Inside Wrestling (0 chatters)