SORT BY Relevancy
Green Earth PR Network unites the extraordinary communication expertise of consultants respected for both knowledge and connections in the green community. I started this group to expand the intellectual capacity and creativity offerings available to each of our clients.
My communications experience includes regional nonprofits, Capitol Hill, state government and green product manufacturers. Past and current projects/clients include: Milliken & Company, Forbo, Earth Share of Georgia, and U.S. Green Building Council. With a vocabulary that ranges from Alternative Energy to Zero Waste, organizations rely on my capability for writing clarity, communication strategy development and project management. Whether your audience is a nation or a neighborhood, we work to identify and achieve your communication goals. Focusing on details generates effective public relations strategies aligned with larger organization goals: What do you want to accomplish? How does your story differ from the competition? What are the top information channels for your audience? What resources are available and are you applying them to your best advantage? What are the perceptions?
A master’s degree in environmental city planning combines with journalism training and more than 20 years in media, government, nonprofit and business settings. I founded Atlanta Green Communicators on LinkedIn to fill a gap in professional resources.
Joining us today is Alison Thomas, president of Keep My Planet Green, offering small businesses and consumers an easy way and affordable way to support renewable energy and sustainable practices. The company is part of Sterling Planet, the nation’s leading supplier of renewable energy and low carbon solutions and EPA’s Green Power Leadership Award winner for the past two years. Alison joined Keep My Planet Green after 18 years with Southern Progress / Time, Inc. As national director of sales and marketing, she ran the Coastal Living Homes program and became involved in the promotion of green building products and practices working with well-known consumer brands across the country. Her career also was immersed in the travel and tourism industry, which prompted the formation of the development of the Certified Green Lodging Destination program for Keep My Planet Green.
Amy Linde is a thirty-year veteran of marketing and business development working for Fortune 500 brands. She began focusing on the renewable energy field in 2009, primarily sales and installation of commercial scale solar energy systems, and recently partnered with Keep My Planet Green to develop school fundraising programs.
Alison and Amy have joined us today to announce the launch an exciting new campaign in partnership with Southeast Green. We’re kicking off a challenge for our listening audience to offset their car’s emissions, and our goal is 500 cars. We’re calling it the GASCAR 500 Clean Air Challenge. But first let’s find out a little more about Keep My Planet Green and what offsets are.
This a REBROADCAST of a unique little feature we like to call The Cocktail Hour where Marrie and Suzie allow their favorite drink to lubricate discussions about relationships, sex and dating! Our topic of choice for this episode is, well, The Penis! Does size matter, circumcised vs not circumscribed, dick pics, and does oral sex count as sex? Our sexy conversation is sponsored by a provocative shooter called:
1/4 ounce Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur
1/2 ounce amaretto almond liqueur
Pour the liqueurs into a shot glass. Top with whipped cream.
Now the fun part! Have your sexy playmate sit down and place the shotglass between their legs. Now get on your knees in front of them and place your hands behind your back…and shoot using only your mouth! If no partner in crime is available, you can simply place the glass on a table. Not as much fun…but will get the job done!
We look forward to having you join us…
and make sure to bring protection!!!
in Self Help
Do men date women, because they have great Breast? Do women date men, because they have a big Penis? Can big Breast and a Huge Penis cause affairs? When is it appropriate to send Naked pictures to someone you are dating? What should be the age range for sending pictures. Do people still have Sex after age 50? It is time turn up the Heat in July! Lets have an Adult Conversation Live! Email Comments to Justtalkaboutit2012@gmail.com
Thanks for hanging out in the Goddess Suite, Tune in 11pm on Thursday, sip a cup of conscious tea and get ready for the HOTTEST 30 mins of your life! We’re going in the grab bag tonight, Thursday Topics, Limp Lingam Dysfunctional Phallus (penis), Is it you...Him or Both of Yall?
Call in to the Goddess Suite 516-453-9075
Have a question? Email us @ GoddessSuite@gmail.com
Your questioning host is left to ponder the predeliction of the drug companies to advertise to the niche market of old gjuys to serve and protect their manhood, testoserone level, 50+ vitamins for a "active lifestyle" , vaginal creme to help his equally aged menopausal partner and the necessary supplements to help mr. winky become...MR WINKY. I stand more aware of my penis than I was as an adolescent boy...and I was QUITE aware of my penis and its many manifestations and possibilities as an adolescent. I speak for the penis in thanks to these drug companies to bring back its relevancy. And a bunch of other shit too, but you could probably figure that out yourself.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lisa Williams Medium (27 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (22 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (19 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- KAS1 (5 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (4 chatters)
- Mikeisha (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- Herpin Time (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (3 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- QS MotiVision (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Shut Up And Train (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (0 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (0 chatters)