SORT BY Relevancy
This is not just a topic for plus size men and women; we are going to discuss how to live healthy in your body and in your mind. Stress is just as unhealthy and eating a burger every day. We are going to tackle the things that keep us unhealthy and how we can correct them. Join the party
Living a healthy lifestyle may mean something different from one person to the next. For some, health is defined by living a disease-free life. For others, healthy is being able to play with grandchildren or perhaps adhering to a weekly exercise schedule. Though the definition of healthy may differ between people, living a healthy lifestyle is a fundamental component to achieving your optimal mental and physical well-being. Join myself, Co-Host Kendra Patterson, along with special guests Sylinda Mumphery, author of "Lord Heal My Private Parts" and Health Fitness, CEO & Founder of Destiny Designer Jessica Pruitt as we discuss the importance of living a healthier life mentally, physically and spiritually.
Good morning and welcome to Get Healthy Now with Denise Thomson, Founder of Miclknight, where Health and Wellness are one. I am an Educator, Speaker, Radio Show Host, Fitness Trainer and a full circle health coach.
Today’s topic: Pang
What does it have to do with Get Healthy Now?
Why this sound? How does it make you feel?
Something or someone comes to an abrupt stop.
X-Rays, shoulder dislocated, stiff due to 15 hrs delay
ER Dr tried 3 x, put me out, shoulder in.
Why am I telling this story? Ways to get redirected after a pang. My reflections: glad it was not worse, glad I could get up, happy shoulder was put back in place, life goes on. After every fall or pang, get up and do, be and give your best again. No need to get depressed, no need to feel sorry for yourself, look at your life being fully balanced and bounce back. I chose my balance over imbalance just because I was in pain.
In every situation we get to chose the outcome as long as we live.
Start laughing as quickly as possible as it releases the good, healing endorphins. It also helps you balance quicker and the pain subsides faster.
OK, what comes after Pang? Get up!
Don’t let a fall hinder you from following your dream. Sometimes we need to fall forward to get stronger and better at what we are doing,
Pang! / Get up!
Contact info: www.miclknight.com
Until next week! Stay healthy and empowered!
Do you know the importance of personal accountability in your healthy-living experience? Join Coach Bess as she has a candid discussion with Coach Erika Hebert on staying accountable in your healthy habits. Erika will be bringing 5 practical ways to be more accountable and see better results!
Coach Erika Hebert is motivating and inspiring individuals by promoting long-term health. Not only is she helping others through her on-line coaching but she is a change magnet in her own life. She speaks boldly on how clean eating and fitness has improved her quality of living, and believes accountability paved the way for these winning habits.
Welcome to Healthy Living Now!!! In today's episode, we will be discussing living a heart healthy lifestyle. February is Heart Health Month, and we all need some refresher pointers on creating a heart healthy environment. So, pull up a chair and get ready to listen to a few quick and easy tidbits to help you stay on course for Healthy Living Now!!!
Debut Show - Linda Frees brings you Healthy Easy Green Author, raw food and vegeterian chef and nutrition coach who specializes in making all lifestyle choices easy to bring into your life. In Linda's debut program, she visits with friend and former TAO host Lindsay Babich, who welcomes Linda to the Art of Living Well Radio Network broadcast family.
Where are you getting your good vibes? Living food? Light therapies? Essential Oils? Your environment? These are the questions we'll touch on in this premiere show with in depth exploration to come in the weeks ahead. The goal is for you to know how easy it can be to create your healthy life for you and your family. Testimonies, information, and inspiration all support the journey.
You will be totally inspired.
Good morning and welcome to Get Healthy Now with Denise Thomson, founder and CEO of Miclknight. I am an Educator, Speaker, Author, and full-circle Health coach.
Today’s Topic: Reflections on last Thanksgiving Day.
Be Thankful poem, Author Unknown (read)
There is nothing you can dream that you can’t achieve
Have the courage to go after your dreams and believe
Always remember you are beautiful and unique
Never give up when going after what you seek
Keep reminders around to remind you of your dreams
Savor the present for it goes quicker than it seems
Give more to others than you receive
Inspire others with all that you achieve
Value yourself. You are perfect for you
Individuality is important so let it shine through
Notice the small miracles all around you
Greatness starts from within and is in all that you do
Thanksgiving daily, not yearly. Personal reflections. Family Tradition.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (121 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (36 chatters)
- The Appearance (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (0 chatters)