SORT BY Relevancy
What were the emotions going through UCLA quarterback Brett Hundley when he received the call from the Green Bay Packers during Day Three of the NFL Draft? What's been the biggest focus of Hundley since coming to Green Bay for rookie minicamp? You'll love what his favorite moments as being a UCLA Bruin was. Check out our interview with Hundley at 8:15 p.m. CT!
We'll also break down Wisconsin Badgers recruiting and the commitment of 19-year old Belgian forward Andy Van Vliet -- and can he contribute early in his Badgers career with a young and unproven lineup in 2015-16? Plus, Fla. safety Cycoby Burch's possible football commitment to Paul Chryst's squad and a few other names.
Plus, Milwaukee Brewers, "Deflategate" and NBA Playoffs talk all tonight!
In this episode of The Red Light Sports Ramble, presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec will preview the NFC North. The Green Bay Packers had the Seattle Seahawks on the ropes, for most of the NFC Championship, but came up short. Where do the Green Bay Packers have to upgrade to make a legitimate run at the Super Bowl? The Detroit Lions have been trying to figure out a way to win the North, with the loss of Ndamukong Suh, can they compete, in the division? The Minnesota Vikings have put together some young talent, and seem to have found a franchise quarterback. Is 2015 the year the Vikings can make some noise? The Chicago Bears were a major disappointment in 2014, what do they need to improve on, to get back to the playoffs?
Another special Thursday edition of the Grueling Truth brings another great guest as we welcome Don"Majik Man" Majkowski to the show. In College Don led the University of Virgina to there first ever bowl appearance in the 1984 Peach bowl. He was later drafted in the 10th round of the 1987 draft by the Green Bay Packers, after starting on and off during the 1987-88 season he was named the starting QB at the start of the 1989 season. He had one of the greatest seasons in Green Bay Packers history leading the NFL in passing yards with 4,318 and also throwing 27 TD passes. At the end of the season he was names to the NFC Pro Bowl Team. Succsses was cut short in the 10th game of the 1990 season when he tore his rotator cuff. He didnt get his starting job back until the 1992 season when injuries struck again, in the third game of the season he torn a ligament in his ankle against the Cincinnati Bengals and was replaced by Brett Favre basically ending his career with the Packers. He spent the next two seasons as a backup QB for the Indianapolis colts. He finished his career with the Detroit Lions were in his last start he led the Lions to victory over the Seattle seahawks.
Can former Wisconsin Badgers running back Melvin Gordon revitalize the San Diego Chargers' rushing attack that ranked 30th in the NFL last season? Will Rob Havenstein start at right tackle for the St. Louis Rams?
Did the Green Bay Packers address their needs in the NFL Draft with the likes of Demarious Randall, Quinten Rollins, Ty Montgomery and Jake Ryan in the first four rounds? Will Brett Hundley develop into a No. 2 quarterback behind Aaron Rodgers? We brought on Acme Packing Company's Evan "Tex" Western to discuss the draft.
Plus, we'll talk Brett Favre and his (exhibition) return to football at Camp Randall Stadium and more!!
Deep Green Radio will be your explorer of our transforming world of sustainabilty, resilence, and nature. This is our introduction by host Ed Hubbard from America's largest sustainable city, Chicago. Ed will discuss the shows he wants to do, and why to do it. All aspects of Urban Farming, Vedrtical Farming, Green Foods, and how we interact with the Deep Green World. This show is sponsored by Nature's Little Recyclers and their Partners.
Join The Ace and C-Mac as they return from their four week hiatus after digesting the Super Bowl that did not include their beloved Packers. NFL Free Agency begins next week, which means the road to Super Bowl 50 begins!
We take a look at the Packers pending free agents, their needs and more! Join us for what should be a very lively show!
WELCOME TO THE GANGSTERS SPORTS..PODCAST..let's talk sports...NFL..NBA..NHL..MLB..NCAA..green bay packers...suck...NFC.north..PLEASE...i am part of the SPORT CITY CHEFS...TP..IS MY BITCH..i now you know punks..fantasy football talk...hell yes..new england patriots..INFO..live from my cell..hell yes
Sit back, turn down the sound on your television, and tune in as the Packers Talk Family joins forces to break down the Packers' first round draft pick from Thursday night, that stays on air to bring you instant reaction to the second pick as it happens! You won't want to miss the epic analysis and ranting from the PTRN family and we go LIVE to talk the draft!
Heat of the Moment is a part of Packers Talk, serving up enough weekly podcasts to satisfy the most fervent of Packer fans. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe over at iTunes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (275 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (20 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- CARD READER BrendaBradshaw (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- All Things Matter (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (2 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Brother Jaami (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- hot 95 radio (0 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (0 chatters)