SORT BY Relevancy
Green Earth PR Network unites the extraordinary communication expertise of consultants respected for both knowledge and connections in the green community. I started this group to expand the intellectual capacity and creativity offerings available to each of our clients.
My communications experience includes regional nonprofits, Capitol Hill, state government and green product manufacturers. Past and current projects/clients include: Milliken & Company, Forbo, Earth Share of Georgia, and U.S. Green Building Council. With a vocabulary that ranges from Alternative Energy to Zero Waste, organizations rely on my capability for writing clarity, communication strategy development and project management. Whether your audience is a nation or a neighborhood, we work to identify and achieve your communication goals. Focusing on details generates effective public relations strategies aligned with larger organization goals: What do you want to accomplish? How does your story differ from the competition? What are the top information channels for your audience? What resources are available and are you applying them to your best advantage? What are the perceptions?
A master’s degree in environmental city planning combines with journalism training and more than 20 years in media, government, nonprofit and business settings. I founded Atlanta Green Communicators on LinkedIn to fill a gap in professional resources.
Joining us today is Alison Thomas, president of Keep My Planet Green, offering small businesses and consumers an easy way and affordable way to support renewable energy and sustainable practices. The company is part of Sterling Planet, the nation’s leading supplier of renewable energy and low carbon solutions and EPA’s Green Power Leadership Award winner for the past two years. Alison joined Keep My Planet Green after 18 years with Southern Progress / Time, Inc. As national director of sales and marketing, she ran the Coastal Living Homes program and became involved in the promotion of green building products and practices working with well-known consumer brands across the country. Her career also was immersed in the travel and tourism industry, which prompted the formation of the development of the Certified Green Lodging Destination program for Keep My Planet Green.
Amy Linde is a thirty-year veteran of marketing and business development working for Fortune 500 brands. She began focusing on the renewable energy field in 2009, primarily sales and installation of commercial scale solar energy systems, and recently partnered with Keep My Planet Green to develop school fundraising programs.
Alison and Amy have joined us today to announce the launch an exciting new campaign in partnership with Southeast Green. We’re kicking off a challenge for our listening audience to offset their car’s emissions, and our goal is 500 cars. We’re calling it the GASCAR 500 Clean Air Challenge. But first let’s find out a little more about Keep My Planet Green and what offsets are.
Healthy Green Schools is a all-inclusive school greening program to transform schools into safer, healthier and more sustainable environments for children and staff. Children spend a large part of their day in the school environment and schools are often full of harmful chemicals that are potentially damaging to health... especially industrial grade chemicals!
The American Academy of Pediatrics has recently called for a major examination of chemicals found in everything from cleaners to personal care products and their impact on children's health, as only 200 of the 80,000 chemicals on the market have ever been tested for safety by the government. With 12% of children suffering from asthma today, 1 in 88 children being diagnosed with autism (in 2000), and childhood cancers, obesity, juvenile diabetes, premature puberty and other health issues on the rise, it is critical that schools search for ways to reduce the toxic exposure to children where they can. Healthy Green Schools makes this adventure educational, easy and fun!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (8 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Transition Radio (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- dijones247 (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (0 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (0 chatters)