SORT BY Relevancy
Scott Chambers created the Great Lakes Fat Bike Series. New for the Winter of 2012/13, the series incorporates 6 of the biggest fatbike races throughout the Midwest.
Listen in to the show to hear Scott discuss where the idea came frame, what races are involved, and information that you need to know.
For more shows and information, go to www.mountainbikeradio.com .
This week's Great Loop Radio podcast guest is Bud Lloyd, Cruising Editor for Waterway Guide's Southern Edition. Loopers are heading north, and Bud will guide us through the two routes they're taking to Stuart, Florida: Lake Okeechobee and the ICW in southern Florida.
Welcome to the Healthy Baby Boomers Network Blog Talk Radio Show. I am your host, Dr. Erica Goodstone, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Spiritual Relationship Healer and Somatic Body Psychotherapist, Helping Men and Women Heal Their Bodies and Their Relationships Through Love, author of the book: Love Me, Touch Me, Heal Me and the romantic novel, Love in the Blizzard of Life, and creator of Healing Through Love Seminars and the 30 Day Love Challenge which will begin after her appearance at the Passion and Romance Webinar event in March 2015.
Today I have the pleasure of speaking with the best selling author of Fat to Fearless: Enjoy Permanent Weight Loss and End Emotional Eating… For Good! Now who wouldn’t want that? At age 22 Asher built one of the largest personal training businesses in Florida but in spite of being a personal fitness trainer, he continued to gain weight up to 300 lbs at his peak. Asher’s Fat to Fearless® system is not a quick fix. He uses knowledge gained from clinical hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), cognitive behavioral techniques, Emotionally Focused Therapy and more, disciplines for which he is certified and teaches at 2 institutions. He describes his system as a “full-on assault on the subconscious that requires 8 to 12 weeks to do – and here’s the catch – if followed as directed. So I am excited to have this opportunity to speak to Asher Fox and find out directly from him exactly what he did, and what you can do too, to finally get back that youthful, slender and fit body you wish you still had. For more information: AsherFoxWeightLoss.com
Join the crew of Casebook: Paranormal as they discuss the famous Loch Ness Monster, Nessie. Deep in a lake in Scotland lies a creature that is ancient and has many people wondering, could it exist? Or is it a complete hoax? And what about in America, Champ from Lake Champlain? Ancient mariners saw great serpent like creatures in many different waters and to this day in 2015 there are still reports of these creature. So, these stories of the serpent like creatures, could it be true, or just a whale of a tale?
As always, the crew of Casebook has varying opinions of the subject. Tune in to hear what they each have to say about the topic!
The Session crew comes at you this week with a heavy heart as one of our own has passed away. Dan Duggan was a producer to the show and most importantly a great friend to us... words can't express how much we will all miss him. RIP Danny Boy.
Reading of Dr. Lake's story from "Adventures in God" published by Harrison House, copyright 1981.
Ever since the beginning of the 20th century, fats have wrongfully been demonized and vilified. It all started with Proctor & Gamble when they decided to market Crisco as a cooking oil alternative to butter and lard and the rest is history! But when it became really evident was at the introduction of the low fat concept in the early 80's. America's waistline - as well as that of the rest of the industrialized world - has rapidly and grossly expanded by the decade.
The truth is, fats are necessary for good health and healing.
In today's episode, Dr. Budweiser founder and owner of Weiser Living, will share with you the astonishing truth about fat.
He will cover points such as:
The Story of Crisco
Butter, lard and Whole milk
10 Surprising Facts about Fats
Fat and brain health
High fat diet and weight loss
Brown fat vs White Fat
...and much, much more!
So be sure to listen in for 30 minutes on the latest scoop about how fat does NOT make you fat but in fact makes you healthy!!!
Meanwhile, go to www.weiserliving.com for blog articles and recipes!
Join us for important up-to-date information on the attempts in Florida to restrict anchoring!
Florida Senate Bill 1548 titled “An Act Related to Vessel Safety”, addresses many valid safety issues related to the anchoring of derelict boats. However, it also contains controversial proposals limiting boaters’ ability to anchor in areas “within 200 feet of developed waterfront property” from one hour past sunset until one hour before sunrise.
The Seven Seas Cruising Association leads a team that includes AGLCA, BoatUS and the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) in the fight against pending restrictions on the right to anchor in Florida.
Joining us to talk about SSCA and their efforts in Florida is Dave Skolnick. Dave is a naval architect and marine engineer, a communications professional, and the immediate Past President of SSCA. He works as a member of the SSCA Concerned Cruisers' Committee (CCC) to support cruisers' rights. Dave owns Auspicious Works in Annapolis, Maryland providing communications and navigation equipment services and delivery support to cruisers.
We'll also be joined by David Doyle, an AGLCA member who is a waterfront landowner in Florida. He'll share his opinion on the issue.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (11 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (4 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Jess Inspirational 808 (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)