SORT BY Relevancy
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others." ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
November. The month when gratitude is grandized. But not everyone is in the spirit of thankfulness. Why?
Did you lose your job? Did someone you dearly love pass away? Are you lonely and sad, dreading this time of year?
Yes, these circumstances are very real. But what's even more real is the fact that you have survived. You've made it another day. Therefore, you've got something to be grateful for, something to hope for.
Tune in today as Pastor Robert G. Johnson, Lead Pastor of New World Church, Houston, TX, returns to encourage and motivate you through your trials with a dose of hope from his Beautiful Life series. Gratitude makes not only for a beautiful heart, but a beautiful life.
Call in: 646-716-6910 or join us in the Javammunity for a LIVE chat during the show!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- pkbemmes (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- rex sikes (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Dancin with the Universe (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Out of the Box Business Forum (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Healing Circles (1 chatters)
- Queen Ra (1 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (1 chatters)