SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we are honored with the opportunity to speak with a grassroots icon, Candace "Candy" Lightner who is the founder and first president of M.A.D.D. (Mothers Agaisnst Drunk Drivers). In addition, she is involved with "We Save Lives" which is an organization that promotes "responsible driving".
Ms. Lightner also is president of CL and Associates. She provides consulting services for clients as a legislative advocate, manager, fundraiser, trainer, advocate, and counselor to both businesses and issue driven groups across the country. These issues include traffic safety, arts and music education, victims rights, alcohol and other drugs, youth oriented programs, hunger, anti-discrimination, and grief support. She has consulted with senior executives and board members on all aspects of nonprofit management.
Ms. Lightner is a prolific fundraiser as she has raised over $50,000,000. Of course our topic today is "Fundraising Literacy".
Tune in to hear Beth Nowak share her story of service!
Giving Families was created to help families SAFELY & EASILY educate children about a variety of causes, engage them in meaningful activities that help others in need & empower them to make the world a better place! Giving Families makes it fun & easy for parents to engage children in meaningful acts of kindness, compassion & generosity! Giving Families makes it fun & easy for parents to engage children in meaningful acts of kindness, compassion & generosity!
Join our Guest U.S. Senate Candidate Jeff Jones, host Robert Jetter, Jr. and panelists Conservative Activist Cindy Todd, Founder of Overpasses for America James Neighbors, and Constitutional scholar Kelly Mordecai, along with Bards Logic contributor Dan Gray former columnist of the Washington Times. Call in and Join our Round Table Discussion.
Follow the Show to get email messages for upcoming episodes. Just hit the follow button of this Link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bards-logic-political-talk
Bards Logic welcome Michigan U.S. Senate Candidate Jeff Jones.
Excerpts from his website:
On Our Representatives: "The people of Michigan and these United States, are uncomfortable with the decision making process on their behalf...being a public servant is an honor, not a reward."
The Issues: 1. IMMIGRATION- ILLEGALS-BORDER PROTECTION 2. TAXATION-ACCOUNTABITY-REAPPROPRIATION 3. WELFARE-ACCESSIBILITY-HOUSING HOMELESS-REHABILITATION 4. NATIONAL HEALTHCARE-REFORM-PERSONAL CHOICE 5. BUSINESS-JOBS-ECONOMY 6. EDUCATION-COSTS-ETHICS 7. SENIORS-MEDICARE-LONG TERM CARE-ELIMINATE TAXATION 8. ENERGY-DEPENDENCY-RENEWABLE-ALTERNATIVE 9. MILITARY-VETERANS-INCOME-MILITIA 10. DEBT-FEDERAL RESERVE-LEGISLATIVE INSIDER TRADING 11. WE DO NOT NEED THE CONSTITUTION REWRITTEN, JUST UPHELD 12. GOVERNMENT RESTORATION TO WE THE PEOPLE and A RETURN TO A DEMOCRATIC REPUPLIC and CONFINING CONGRESS TO ITS ENUMERATED POWERS.
Bards Logic is the Grassroots, We the People Show.
LP activists in the Phoenix area are calling for grassroots Libertarians in the Metro area and around the state to come together for a conversation about tactics and strategies for growing the party in a more principled direction. Tune in to hear more about the Assembly, scheduled for this Saturday at 1pm at Steele Indian School Park.
Outright Arizona is a state chapter of Outright Libertarians, the LGBT caucus in the Libertarian Party.
Andrea Price is the Founder and Executive Director of The Giving Net. The Giving Net launched in June 2013 and the first radio show aired on June 12, 2013. Andrea shares her story of service and answers questions submitted by The Giving Net's friends and supporters. Tune in to hear her awesome story. For more infomration about The Giving Net visit www.thegivingnet.com.
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (60 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Trust Your Journey (3 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (3 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (1 chatters)
- Business Credit Radio (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- Covenant Commission (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (0 chatters)