SORT BY Relevancy
On this espisode I'll be talking to Sam Pillsbury of Pillsbury Vineyard & Winery in Willcox, Arizona. Please visit their website at http://www.pillsburywine.com/ and make it a priority to stop by and visit their tasting room at 6450 S Bennett Pl, in Willcox.
You can find out more about this beautiful area of Arizona as well as search out that perfect property to plant your own vineyard by visiting http://www.chiricahuarealestate.com.
Back to school in your household, grape picking, and Grapes and Paints.
Have you heard the news? We are happy to welcome Lo and Tee as special guests on this weeks edition of the BWB Podcast! The Grape Girls are turning one and are ready to start their birthday celebration early!
Many of you know The Grape Girls from their "Thinking Outside The Box" special guest boxed wine video blog post from November of last year when they took the time to review three fine boxed wines for the BWB audience. As of today, that posts ranks as one of the highest rated in bumwinebob.com history!
In honor of their first year together, The Grape Girls will be hosting a birthday party on 6/26 and everyone is invited to celebrate!
What's next for The Grape Girls after their big birthday celebration? What is their pick for the first ever BWB Wine Of The Week? (Yes, an actual wine. Not a bum wine.) Be sure to check out their website at www.thegrapegirls.com and keep up with all their latest video and blog posts!
Make sure you #TipItAndSipIt and join us as we are bumming it with The Grape Girls!
All that and MORE on this weeks episode! Want to be part of the show? The phone lines will be open and you are welcome to call in at 347-826-9598 to join in the discussion. Cheers!
It’s been a few weeks since the guys in the Frat House Sports Garage were together, but as we near end-of-month, it’s all now colliding with last minute inspections, and folks wanting to get their vehicles “road (coarse) ready” for summer-driving during vacation season.
The guys are looking back at the rain-shortened race at Michigan International Speedway which gave Kurt Busch his second win of the season . . . but, more importantly, this week presents the challenge of the first of only two road coarse tracks at Sonoma Raceway where Jeff Gordon has won five times since 1998 . . . but not since 2006. Could he get his first this season right here . . . right now?
Plus, we’ve got a bit of nitro drama going on over in NHRA. John Force has had some rather odd and cryptic remarks recently about rival Don Schumacher over at DSR. Is this just “sour grapes” on the part of the sport’s greatest champ, or has this been “staged” to draw attention to the sport? What the hell is going on back there?
Don’t forget the regular features like Uncle Mark’s Over the Wall; Sidekick’s NASCAR Fantasy picks; and the garage guys’ Eat-My-Dust Picks for Sonoma. Who’s going to make the right turn?
The Frat House Sports Garage is OPEN on Sunday and the coffee is flowing . . . you BETTER bring plenty of donuts . . . and your phone calls to 347 – 826 – 9964!
33. And I said, "0 Lord, Mighty and Eternal! Who are the people in this picture on this side and that?" And He said to me, "Those who are on the left side are all those, born before your day and afterwards, some destined for judgment and restoration, and others for vengeance and cutting off at the end of the age. But those on the right side of the picture, they are the. people who have been set apart for me, and whom I have ordained to be born of your line and called my people, even some of those who derive from Azazel.
34. Now look again in the picture, and see who it is who seduced Eve, and what is the fruit of the Tree, and you will know what is to be, and how it shall be with your seed among the people at the end of the days of the age, and all that you cannot understand I will make known to you for you are well-pleasing in my sight, and I will tell you of those things which are kept in my heart.
35. And I looked into the picture, and my eyes ran to the side of the Garden of Eden, and I saw there a man of imposing height and mighty in stature, incomparable in aspect, and he was embracing a woman, who likewise approximated to the aspect of his size and stature. And they were standing under a tree of the Garden of Eden, and the fruit of this tree was like a bunch of grapes of the vine. And standing behind the tree was one who had the aspect of a Serpent having hands and feet like those of a man, and wings on its shoulders, six pairs of wings, so that there were six wings on the right and six on the left. And as I continued looking, I saw the man and the woman eating the fruit from the tree.
in The Bible
Jeremiah 25: 30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth. 31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
Saturdays at 6 pm CST/7 pm EST. Call in at 914.205.5414 or listen live via http://www.blogtalkradio.com/2nkt.
Dre returns from his cruise to give a full review of the highs and lows of his experience on the Carnival Glory, which thankfully didn't have a hole in it. Jay patiently sits and listens to Dre blather on, throwing in the occasional "Uh huh" in a recreation of their lunchroom conversations. In the aftershow, they talk about the marvelous NBA Finals of LeBron James, and a few words on the legacy of "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes.
Theme music credit: "I Dunno" by Grapes
grapes / CC BY 3.0
in Real Estate
Ron Siegel of Anaheim Hills, CA and Robert Mott of La Quinta, CA discusses: current events, financial markets, politics, and even poking fun at the rest of the media in a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA on NBC Talk Radio.
Ron and Robert discuss: What is Claret, Is it a Variety of Grape; Do You Have to own Your Grapes to Make Wine; Can the way you structure your home loan in a way that saves you money or costs you money with regard to taxes; 2.2 Million Boomerang Homebuyers Will Re-Enter the Market in the Next 5 Years; Mortgage Rates Just Jumped Over 4%; Is a “Set it an& Forget It” Strategy Right for Your Retirement; Mortgage Minute; Your Credit Matters; Real Time Real Estate; Word on Wealth; The SLT will Provide a Complementary Real Estate Action Plan (R.E.A.P.) Semi-Annually, and so much more.
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
· Twitter: @RonSiegel
The time has come for fathers and men in general to be represent and to be represented. Far too often, we forget the importance of the positive male presence in the home and/or in our lives. Sure, we know that their are plenty of deadbeat dads and absentee dads that have had a negative effect on plenty of children's lives out there but why should they always have the spotlight more than the good dads and the good men that have fought tooth and nail to ensure a good life for their children and their families? That's unacceptable but don't get me wrong, this won't be a goody goody daddy two shoes show. For those that feel the need to downplay the significance of fathers and the male influence in our lives, we invite y'all to bring your valid and invalid sour grapes gripes to the forefront too. Everyone's feelings and experiences will be welcomed and represented. Fair is fair.
We need men to come out and represent on this show. If you are a dad and/or you have been a father to a child that was not your biological child and was instrumental to their growth and development, we need to hear from you on this show.
If you're a dad that has been estranged from your children for any reason and you would like to get it off of your chest, this is your show. No excuses this time. No baby mama excuses, child support excuses, incarceration excuses, age excuses or anything. Now is the time to represent and try to get right. Tell your story. Fix your story.
There is no crying in fatherhood. Well, sometimes there is but I'm saying.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (29 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- MRTALK (8 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)