SORT BY Relevancy
Trail Running is on the rise; one of the most epic challenges for an Ultra Trail Runner is traversing the Grand Canyon. Listen as Vanessa Runs shares her journey from rim-to-rim-to-rim, running through one of the 7 great Natural Wonders of the World.
How long will it take? Well, first of all, it’s not a race. It would be crazy to do this run and not take some time to enjoy the incredible scenery. A mid-pack runner should plan on at least 13-15 hours.
It is a tough run, with a little bit of everything as obstacles: some rocky sections of trail, some exposure, two BIG hills, heat, cold, altitude (7000 feet at the south rim, 2600 feet at the bottom, 8000 feet at the north rim).
You will definitely feel like you’ve accomplished something when you finish. And you will see the Grand Canyon as few have ever seen it!
This week we are discussing the Ape Canyon incident of 1924 with researcher Marc Myrsell of the Dark Waters Paranormal Group. Marc and his group have been researching the incident for over 5 years, culminating in the potential rediscovery of the cabin site in 2013. They have reportedly excavated evidence of the cabin 6in underground. The exciting find and continued work is currently being compiled into a book & DVD powerhouse entitled MOUNTAIN DEVIL! For years investigators have been searching for the cabin site. Even Peter Byrne traveled to Ape Canyon circa 1972 in an attempt to locate it, but was unsuccessful. There were tales of the cabin burning down in 1968 and some suggest the site may have been buried or destroyed due to the 1980 eruptions of Mount St Helens. With future expeditions planned in order to further excavate the site and analysis underway to date some of the evidence, Marc and the D.W.P.G. may be on the cusp of a major discovery.
On July 10, 1924 four miners, including Fred Beck, were prospecting for gold on their claim 2 miles east of Mount St Helens in Washington State. Allegedly the 4 prospectors were assailed in their cabin late that night, for upwards of 6 hours, by what they described as Hairy Apes and Mountain Devils. The incident may have been precipitated by one of the miners shooting at a creature earlier that evening. And reportedly the morning after the incident one of the men shot and killed a creature sending it hurtling 400ft off a cliff and into a gorge below. The men were so anxious to leave the area, they left behind about $200 in equipment and supplies. The men reported the creatures to be over 7ft tall and found prints 19in long the following morning. The story and interviews with the miners were published in many of the West Coast newspapers including The Portland News, The Seattle Post Intelligencer, The Oregonian, and the Longview Daily News.
They Were Preppers on American Preppers Radio! Wednedays *7:00pm/Est *6:00pm/Ct *5:00pm/Mt *4:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/ A factual story of history in America as we look at the Canyon Dwellers. An anchient civilazations living and thriving in the Grand Canyon. The split twig animal figurines give mute evidence of human history in the Grand Canyon. We will take a look at these hunters and magicians and how long they used the limestone caves probably disappearing before the opening of the Christian era. Tags: They Were Preppers, Grand Canyon, History
in Self Help
Join us tonight and find out more on how the Grand Cross Part 2 is effecting all of us on the planet. Diane Fleck, Astrologer and Intuitive is going to help walk us through this. You can find Diane at www.DianeFleck.com
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/anneangelheart/2014/06/19/lite-radio-guest-diane-fleck--more-on-the-grand-cross-part-2#ixzz37gUmixpz
Maui remains one of the most popular Hawaiian islands for good reason. The island gets more than 2.2 million visitors each year, but the local population is only 150,000. But even at the better known and larger resorts, there are still some great secrets only the locals know. This week’s Travel Today podcast from Maui, and more specifically the Grand Wailea, which is now a Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
We’ll be joined by Doctor Norm Estin, a pioneer in Hawaiian urgent care, to discuss his most unusual island practice and making beach calls. Then we visit with Mark Dunkerley, CEO of Hawaiian Airlines, who talks about the changing dynamics of travel in the 50th state, as well as what he loves and hates about airline travel. And if you can’t get enough of airplanes, why not fly one? We sit down with Laurence Balter, owner and instructor at the Maui Flight Academy, to learn about his one of a kind sightseeing flights over Maui, Lanai and Molokai. Who is at the controls on these adventures? You are! All this and more from the Grand Wailea!
DJ MLK was born Marlon LaTodd King and even though his name denotes royalty, his beginnings were humble. “I’m a country boy from Washington, GA. It’s a small town an hour from Atlanta. But, growing up there taught me to get it.” This is a lesson DJ MLK learned well because “in Atlanta, you’ve got to keep yourself very busy.” To that end, DJ MLK holds court over 100,000 party goers 7 days a week by spinning at various clubs throughout the city. As a result, “I’m able to play all types of music from hip-hop to dance to Top 40 giving me a lot of flexibility.” This adaptability works well for DJ MLK as it gives him the ability to rock corporate events including those for Heineken, Ciroc, and Hennessey.
In between the numerous gigs, DJ MLK manages upcoming writers and producers under the Life Without Music umbrella. Plus, he collaborates with Black Bill Gates and DJ Scream along with the Hood Rich family to create a mixtape circuit with a reach numbering in the tens of thousands headlined by artists such as T.I. of whom DJ MLK is also the official road DJ for.
“Thanks to this blessing, I’ve been all over the world and on national TV shows such as VH1’s ‘Story-Tellers,’ BET’s ‘Rip The Runway’ and ‘106 & Park,’ in addition to ‘Live from Rockefeller Plaza’ in NYC for New Year’s!” Also, DJ MLK fills multiple positions throughout Grand Hustle from mixshow promotions to the street team. And he has a grasp on the future via his digital music promotions site ugotwaxx.com.
DJ MLK works so hard he coined the phrase, “goodnight don’t exist in Atlanta.” Now thanks to his branding, marketing skills and the 60,000+ followers of his twitter (@DJMLK), Facebook (DJMLK), Instagram (DJMLK) , his phrase is the official hashtag of the streets.
Ladies and gentlemen we are in for an informative time on this episode of In Life Now Radio as we listen and learn from Kent County Commissioner Candace Chivis who is over District 17, and City Commissioner Ruth Kelly who is serving the 2nd Ward in the city of Grand Rapids, MI which is a part of Kent County. Let's find out what it takes to become a commissioner and what you have to do in order to be relevant and help sustain a community!
The first African American woman to serve as a Kent County commissioner, Candace Chivis said, "I felt that my voice wasn't being heard. The voice of an African American female wasn't being heard. And obviously it wasn't, because I'm going to be the first one."
Second Ward City Commissioner, Ruth Kelly said, "I had spent a lot of time getting out in the community, listening to people and making sure I understood the issues," Kelly said. "I believe in problem-solving and I think that good, well-crafted public policy can solve problems and prevent them."
Please send friend request on Face Book to
1. What is Natural Law ?
2. What is Universal Law ?
3. Common Law?
4. What is the birth certificate ?
5. What are federal reserve notes ?
6. What do you get exactly for your labor ?
7. What is the grand jury ?
8. How many people make up a grand jury ?
9. How is a common law grand jury formed ?
10. Can a grand jury indite an elected official ?
11. How many grand jury hand books are there in America ?
For the tools to cancel contracts http://www.newdebtelimination.com
Teresa Weatherall Neal has worked for GRPS for 35 years. She started out as a student worker as a teenager. She has worked in numerous capacities throughout the district including as an Administrative Assistant, Coordinator of Compliance, and Co-Director of Community and Student Service. Just prior to her appointment to Superintendent, she worked as the Assistant Superintendent of Community and Student Affairs for seven years.
She has a love for both the students of Grand Rapids and the city itself. She, herself, is a product of Grand Rapids. She comes from a large family with deep roots in the City. She is proud of her education in GRPS and will brag to anyone that she attended South Middle School and graduated from Creston High School.
In her State of the Schools Address, Superintendent Neal made a statement that seemed to resonate with many people in the District and in the community. She stated, “These are our students, our schools, and this is our City.” She truly believes this and is working, and has charged her staff to work, with that statement in mind
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)