SORT BY Relevancy
Preschool graduation is the often the first graduation of many for a child. It often marks the end of their first educational experience. It is important that the ceremony is well planned in order for it to be a success. This blog will go through the steps of how to plan a meaningful graduation.
This is a special episode where blogger Sacerdotus congratulates students who are graduating or are graduating. He gives them some reflections to think upon and encourages them to continue learning even after earning their respective degrees.
As a scholar and academic himself, he knows first hand the struggles and stresses of being a student, but focuses on what blessings a great education brings in life. Knowledge is power and the Truth comes from God.
Congratulations to all graduates of the past and those who are graduating this year and for years to come! You have made it! You deserve it! Now it is time to change the world and make it better than how it was when you found it! God bless!
Photo credits: From Google images and photos for Sacerdotus' own graduation.
Well, it's that time of year where there are some "joyful" people in the world. I've finally made it.....now what? What does it actually mean? What am I going to do now? Can or will I make my dreams come true? Have no fear! The Joy Dr. is here to guide you through this phase of Graduation
In the Man Cave, we want to talk about Graduation. In a man's life what does graduation mean, is at a high point in his life or is it a part of life that becomes a depressing and meaningless portion of his life. What Is Graduation
I had the privilege of attending a graduation ceremony At Penn State University, it was my daughter and I'm so proud of her. But the graduation class of course had more women then men. So I asked again graduation.
This Is a radio talk show for men of all ages, so please tune in and become encouraged. The life of a man is a very important one and his life should be full, So Tune into Real Men Speak and become empowered.
I'll call a number is 718-664-6891 and our e-mail address email@example.com, please feel free to comment your concerns and also we appreciate your feedback.
in Pop Culture
Since it is graduation season... this episode is for those recent graduates or soon to be graduates. Join us today by sharing your graduation stories, fears, or embarrasing graduation moments. We will also be covering the Solange and Jay-Z mishap! What?! Bey's world might be turning upside down! Of course we have some juicy celebrity gossip for you with the Hollywood Hotspot and the low down on fashion for the season! Also, you can still win a free gift card in maybe more ways than one!
Be sure to listen in to be our lucky caller to win a free gift card!!!
That's right, I SAID A FREE GIFT CARD!!
Hit the digits! 646-652-2264
Graduation season is in full swing. What is it like to be a graduate in today’s environment? What challenges do graduates face personally, socially, spiritually and occupationally? My guests today are two stellar high school graduates, Kimi Bryson and Symone Holmes. Tune in to hear what these young women have to share about “Life After Graduation.”
If you or someone you know would like to be a guest on the show, contact Dr. Peg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tonight, I'm going to talk about a photo that has gone viral depicting a young woman in a cap and gown posing after receiving her Bachelor's degree from California State University in Long Beach. What's the big deal you ask? She's breast feeding her infant in the photo. What's the big deal you ask? Hey, I'm the one asking questions around here!
So..yeah, what's the big deal? Well, we'll start out with me telling you my thoughts on this and hopefully get some callers who will share their thoughts. Keep it respectful or it's #click and I'm hanging up on you.
Also, we're going to discuss the two 12 year old girls who attempted to kill their friend....and I use the term loosely... in the name of a fictional character, the Slender Man.
Call in people! Let's get ready to debate!
Join Leigh this week as Leigh talks to a number of CC parents that have children already graduated or about to graduate from CC homeschool!
This show will hopefully inform parents on ideas to celebrate graduation in order to make that day special for your homeschooled child. If you have an idea or want to contribute to the discussion, we are accepting phone calls for this show. You can also sign up on blogtalk and chat in your questions or comments to our producer.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to find new ways to make your homeschool experience even better!
Now that you've graduated High School or College many incredible opportunities and amazing experiences await you...NOW LIFE REALLY BEGINS! Life is just starting once you receive that diploma. Join Todd & Larry as they offer advice, personal experiences, and what pifalls and mistakes to try to avoid based on their many years after their graduations.
Welcome to A theory of Parenting on blogtalkradio.com
My name is Tammi Joyner, I am the Host for the Show.
Today we are proud to bring you the Info and update on our Co-Creator Marquel Green and Neptune High School.
Marquel has Completed his Senior Session also known as a Photo Shoot!
Prestige a photo company based in Muncie Indiana.
They are experts at capturing your looks, your loves and you life with beautiful pictures the caption say citeing the booklet sent from Prestige.
They allow Seniors/students to decide which achievements they would like to celebrate during their Senior Year.
They are allowed to choose the session that gives you all the poses, backgrounds, and outfits the Senior wants.
The Senior even gets free wallets photos for doing a "all about me" survey.
There are several different packages platinum, gold, silver, bronze, basic and custom.
They encourage the students to bring props to show pride, talent, and achievements i.e. sports gear, musical instruments, artwork, and/or trophies.
They encourage the students to bring jersey, makeup, and hair brushes, to do touch up before the session.
Prestige asked the students to match their shoes and accessories, iron their clothes and wear solid colors.
The remind them to look picture perfect. They also remind the student to bring a parent or friend for assistance with clothes and accessories.
As for as attitude is concerned they remind the student to be the best version of themselves.
They warn against last minute temptations such as a tan before photos, new hairdo sunburn could happen or a new look that makes you uncomfortable.
Prestige offers an achievement photo, casual outfit photo, yearbook photo, an entourage photo and an accessories photo.
Prestige is available online at www.prestigeportraits.com
In this broadcast, Mark Babbitt of YouTern will talk with David Shindler of The Employablity Hub about their collaboration on an e-book titled "Internships in the 21st Century: How to Get a Job Before Graduation" -- now available on Bookboon!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- NTEB (51 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (0 chatters)