SORT BY Relevancy
I will talk about leadership, influence, and power in society.
I will discuss how leadership, influence, and power manifest in the work place, in the home, and in the lives of women.
I will share the story of Dana Born. who talked about women and leadership at David Gergen's class at the Kennedy School of Governnment at Harvard University.
"Dana H. Born, Lecturer in Public Policy, is a retired brigadier general with 30 years of service in the U.S. Air Force. Prior to coming to Harvard, from 2004-2013, she served two terms as the President appointed dean of the faculty for the U.S. Air Force Academy where she was also a professor and head of the Behavioral Sciences and Leadership Department.
Dana also served as Assistant Director for Recruiting Research and Analysis in the Office of Assistant Secretary of Defense for Force Management Policy, aide to the Secretary of the Air Force and Deputy Chief of the Personnel Issues Team in the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel. She commanded the 11th Mission Support Squadron at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, D.C., was an Exchange Officer with the Royal Australian Air Force, and served in Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
A 1983 graduate with distinction of the U.S. Air Force Academy, Dana holds two master’s degrees (Trinity University and University of Melbourne) and a doctorate in industrial and organizational psychology from Penn State University. She has received a large number of awards, including an honorary doctorate from Simmons College in 2007, the Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, the Legion of Merit and the Defense Meritorious Service Medal."
As-Salaam-Alaikum / God's Peace be on You!
The federal governnment is back in "business", as a temporary agreement was reached, to allow it to function.
Much finger-pointing, but it seems that Obama "won", as his vaunted Obamacare, lives to see more days.
At a more closer view, we have our outstanding brothers, Yusuf Muwwakkil and Farid Shakir, as they go about the business of building and preserving an eco-structure, complete with farming, housing and other supporting edifices; a plan for success, a plan for the future of those who will long succeed us - if and when they qualify to run a "government".
Join us tomorrow at 6:30 AM, on Critical Discourse.
Invite your friends, neighbors and family members, and most importantly, invite yourselves and participate.
A past show, featuring New Africa Halal Farms
New Africa Hala website: www.newafricahalal.com
Our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
in The Bible
A pentecosal preacher has plans to burn 200 Korans in florida. The methodist plan on holding there own rally next door. People upset, troops threatened, christians and muslims outraged, governnment officials outraged! Perhaps the scriptures have some of the answers. "Oh ye Hypocrites", you say one thing and do another when it's convienent for you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (44 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (38 chatters)
- Ms Blue (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (6 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (5 chatters)
- WrestleTalk with Rob and Ray (3 chatters)
- Path Of Life (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (2 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)