SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Cutting-Edge Benefits by ClaimLinx, Tom Quigley, National Business Consultant, will be discussing people's shifting priorities when looking for employment.
Because of the Great Recession, people are more cautious about the future and crave a sense of security through complete benefits packages. More and more, potential workers will be looking at companies' benefits packages to make employment decisions. Owners will need to use unique solutions to ensure they are providing the very best benefits possible in order to be competetive in the workplace.
So in this episode, Tom will be taking a look at employees' priorities and how employers can provide them while still remaining within their budget. Schedule a personal consultation to discuss healthcare solutions at any time.
In the first episode of Cutting-Edge Benefits by ClaimLinx, Tom Quigley, National Business Consultant, will discuss with Christopher Roach, client services manager, the difference between health benefits and insurance. Typically employers buying health insurance traditionally receive both of these in one neat package in the form of a group healthe insurance plan. But what the agent selling you this product does not mention is there are a lot of unseen, and often unneccesary, elements in this plan that are costing employers a lot of money. Understanding the difference between benefits and insurance will help break down these costs so that businesses can start saving money.
ISIS destroys historical landmarks. Veterans fight for Benefits just like those on Workers' Compensation: Beauracratic red tape snares. When will the insanity end? Assignment: tells the stories of America from history, military, politics, social and economic to entertainment - the things you never thought about to the trivia you never knew.
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
Join Dr Peggy Parker as she discusses all of the many benefits of the JPure
On this week's show, hosts Doug Field and Andrew Dietz are live in the studio with special guests from Limelight Health – a Silicon Valley startup – and Liberty Mutual – a Fortune 100 company – for conversations on technology, voluntary benefits, private exchanges and much more.
The first guest is Michael Lujan, co-founder of Limelight Health, a Silicon Valley-based technology company aimed to help simplify health insurance. In this interview, Michael and the hosts will discuss how technology is changing benefits and HR for the better. Technology is disrupting many industries, impacting how we get around (Uber) and where we stay (Airbnb). On the other hand, the health insurance and the human resource industries have been dependent on paper forms and fax machines for far too long. Both industries are going through radical changes, and Silicon Valley is investing billions to help modernize the process and help us become more informed, engaged and connected consumers.
The second guest on this week's show will be Ryan Thomson, director of private exchanges at Liberty Mutual Insurance, the number one employer-sponsored group voluntary auto and home program in the country. As voluntary benefits continue to play an increasingly important role in employers benefit programs and strategies, employers are turning to a number of “non-traditional” benefit offerings like pet insurance, legal services and auto & home programs in an effort to appeal to and engage diverse workforces. In this segment, Ryan and the hosts will discuss how employers are integrating discounted auto & home programs into their benefits strategy as well as some of the benefits these programs can provide to both employers and employees.
William Morgan of Capital Management Group of the Carolinas discusses Social Security Spousal Benefits. Did you know that you can collect benefits even if you are no longer married? Listen now for more information! If you have questions please call William Morgan at 704-878-6677.
DISCLAIMER: We are registered to sell Insurance products in the following state: Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
We are registered to sell Securities in the following states: Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
This is not an offer or solicitation in any other state or jurisdiction.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services Offered Through H. Beck,Inc., Member FINRA and SIPC. 6600 Rockledge Drive, 6th Floor Bethesda, MD 20817-1806 (301) 468-0100. Capital Management Group of the Carolinas, Inc. and H. Beck, Inc. are not affiliated.
THE GEORGE WILDER JR. SHOW.
WHY WE ALL SHOULD READ MORE.
10 BENEFITS OF READING.
SMART QUIZ QUESTION/WHO IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?
eCareDiary's caregiving expert will speak to John Mills, Co-founder and President of eCareDiary.com about how consumers can understand and manage benefits of the Affordable Care Act.
In this episode of Cutting-Edge Benefits by ClaimLinx, Tom Quigley, national business consultant at ClaimLinx, will be discussing with Christopher Roach, services manager at ClaimLinx, the upcoming Supreme Court decision, which will determine the future of the Afforable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. The Supreme Court heard arguments for the King v. Burwell case on March 4 and a decision is expected by the end of June. The case concerns the eligibility of millions of Americans for health insurance premium tax credits, or subsidies. Should the court rule against the ACA, millions of citizens in 37 different states will no longer receive subsidies for their health care plans. Tom will be talking about Obama's confidence in the law, the GOP's current plan and the fallout after the decision.