SORT BY Relevancy
This is a new monthly feature on my podcast where I will be interviewing "interviewers" in this case Gov2.0 Podcast host Adriel Hampton. Adriel is a passionate advocate for harnessing emerging technologies to make government more effective, collaborative and transparent. He is an early Gov 2.0 adopter and co-founded the popular public interest podcast Gov 2.0 Radio. In addition to producing the weekly show, Adriel is a community leader at GovLoop.com, the social network for government, and group manager for the LinkedIn Gov 2.0 group and its more than 4,500 members. Since 2003, Adriel has worked as an investigator for the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office, and he began his career as an editor, designer and writer for several San Francisco Bay Area daily newspapers. In 2009, he ran a grassroots campaign for U.S. Congress.
The Obama administration has put forward a number of innovation initiatives. One of the most interesting: RFP-EZ, build a platform that makes it easier for small high-growth businesses to navigate the federal government, and enables agencies to quickly source low-cost, high-impact information technology solutions.
GovLoop's Steve Ressler has offered his 5 Ideas on Project RFP-EZ. We're going to add to that...
We talk to the DorobekINSIDERs about the challenges and opportunities -- and what can be done to make this initiative a success.
When the Government of British Columbia in Canada released their Government 2.0 Strategy, it built on their social communication experience during two key ‘catalyst events’: the H1N1 virus pandemic and the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Kieran Harrop talks about his time with the Office of the CIO in the BC Government, and how events such as these, together with strong leadership and building a culture of trust among the civil service, creates cut-through and momentum around new ways of communicating.
A fun and inspiring chat with the German-based team behind Global Service Jam events who are now collaborating with the Australian Department of Innovation to pilot GovJams nationally and worldwide.
Hear Adam Lawrence and Markus Hormeß on the stages of rapid prototyping, city-specific Jams and… lots of inspiring stuff.
A case of big government “innovating about doing innovation”. To demo co-creation of user-centric problem solving, the Australian Government’s Department of Innovation is leading a national and worldwide network of 48 hour service Jam events in a collaboration with the @GSJam team and others.
Wayne Larkin and Mikaela Griffiths take us through the stages of service design.
How ready are citizens to be part of a more connected public space? Where is the UK heading in citizen participation? Ahead of CITIZEN2012 in London, conference organiser Jeffrey Peel – with guest speakers Andy Williamson of Future Digital and David Moody of Kana – discuss building the democratic commons, including tools and trends in next-generation government/citizen engagement.
The Sunlight Foundation brings together developers, journalists and citizens to explore issues of transparency and openness in the public sphere.
Sunlight's Director of Policy John Wonderlich shares national and international perspectives on open government, where collaboration between government and civil society, and good decision-making about data are the next open government frontiers for public agencies.
John also highlights key learnings from their 2012 Transparency Camp as well as the Open Government Partnership meeting in Brazil.
More information on Gov20Radio.com about this episode: http://cof.lu/KsWVmc
In "Revolution @ State" Fergus Hanson - Visiting Fellow from The Brookings Institution - explores practical cases of what Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has called 'creative diplomacy' and 21st Century Statecraft.
A useful reference for agencies of all sizes, this wide-ranging report describes how the US Department of State has infused the use of connective tech through all aspects of their mission in a whole-of-organization approach, from operational development through to public diplomacy.
For additional information about this episode on gov20radio.com: http://cof.lu/IZHXyf
Lors de notre premier épisode multilingue, Jean-François Gauthier, de Démocratie Ouverte, raconte à Allison Hornery, de même qu'à Lyne Robichaud, notre co-animatrice spécialement invitée pour cet épisode, comment s'est déroulé le récent Gouvcamp qu'il a organisé à Paris.
Jean-François a aussi mentionné la possibilité de création d'un projet de fondation, dans le style de la Sunlight Foundation et de l'OFKN, dont la mission serait d'aider les pays francophones à élaborer leurs plans de gouvernement ouvert et d'accompagner l'implantation de projets.
Allison Hornery and guest co-host Lyne Robichaud speak with Jean-François Gauthier from Démocratie Ouverte about the recent GouvCamp Paris, including plans to form a foundation, in the vein of the Sunlight Foundation and the Open Knowledge Foundation, to support greater Open Government take-up by Francophone countries.
Dr Don Lenihan - Vice-President, Engagement, at Canada’s Public Policy Forum - explores the breadth of issues and some of the common misconceptions around engagement and co-design, including “who” needs to be engaged and “how”.
In this wide-ranging episode, Don challenges many assumptions such as the use of online/social tools; “public” vs “citizen” engagement; and the role of citizens as well as policy-makers in the co-design process. Don also overviews the “Co-design Community Engagement Prototype” developed this year with Australian Federal and Local Government organisations.
For additional information on this episode at gov20radio.com: http://cof.lu/Jij5Il
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (69 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (28 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- RoxieZw (7 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- anointedsupernatural (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (5 chatters)
- Papa Lou (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Kenboggle (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- New seed ministries bible study (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)